[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best way to an hero, and never have my body found?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5333.jpg (31KB, 274x264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5333.jpg
31KB, 274x264px
What's the best way to an hero, and never have my body found? I just want to disappear, easier for everyone else that way. No funeral. Just fade into memory.
I'm not gonna go on to tell some pathetic sob story like some other fags on here. All I'm going to say is that I actually have things pretty good, but good will never be ideal, and that will never be enough. I'll never be attractive, or smart enough to live up to my own standards and aspirations.
>>
wait till you see what real suffering is faggot. Go buy some heroin and have some homeless junkie shoot you up. you just fall asleep and never wake up. real easy,
>>
>>37636037
Like I said. Not going make myself a pathetic whore like yourself. Just gimme what I want.
>>
File: 0528171524.jpg (304KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
0528171524.jpg
304KB, 1280x720px
>>37636051
ok how about you pay me to choke the shit out of your skronny little neck, then I'll go get high and laugh about it after.
>>
>>37636096
Edgy. Now I'm seeing the real /r9k/ faggotry come out. What else ya gonna do? Bring your knife collection?
>>
>>37636151
do u want me to help kill you or not you whiney little bitch?
>>
yeah i have this exact thought everyday but i cant really think of a realistic way to do this without going to some deep woods with no cell, walking a few miles and wearing a ghillie suit and using a shotgun with 00 buckshot

i feel you though i have things good but im a failure. i bought a manual car but suck at driving it ive drove it on the road some but i stall some and start off jumpy and sqeual my tires starting on hills and my parents said i can get a ticket for doing tht and i feel like an idiot especially since europeans do it.

i wanna buck myself outback behind the house but i just picture myself living somehow since i fuckup when i least expect it
>>
You are enough for me. I like you, because you are here with me now in this sad place of memes and other lonely people. You are my friend. Please don't do it.
>>
>>37635992
just a thought, maybe go into the woods, dig a hole for yourself, and try and find some way to bury yourself alive? (make sure it's a deep hole!) also, before your trek to the woods, burn down your house/ any of your belongings, and be truly forgotten? if you're forgotten, it's like you even existed.
>>
>>37635992
go to da woodz
gun in mouth
done

unless you're a cityfag then idk i guess just try not to be such a faggot
>>
>>37635992
That looks like the thumbnail of a shitty creepypasta
>>
>>37636870
is a gun or shotgun in the mouth up and back at any angle gonna be an instant death? or will you be alive for a few seconds?

bud dwyer didnt even aim as well asni would want to and he went down instantly
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.