[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so have we figured out what the correlation between mental illness

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

File: 1497154439283.png (623KB, 809x623px) Image search: [Google]
1497154439283.png
623KB, 809x623px
so have we figured out what the correlation between mental illness and cutting all your hair off is?

it's gotten to the point now where if i see a woman start doing this to her hair i just assume she's mentally ill. not meme mentally ill, but actually mentally ill.
>>
Its called being an attention who're you dumb summer faggot
>>
File: 1496743243933.jpg (229KB, 640x379px) Image search: [Google]
1496743243933.jpg
229KB, 640x379px
>>37635269
If you want to get all pschoanalytical..it probably is just a rapid the change the afflicted can make to themselves, since their mental illness probably carries with it some self-hatred
>>
When a person is sick... it's more difficult to maintain physical appearance , for some. Short hair makes sense. It's easier to take care of.
>>
>>37635344
This plus men won't try to bang you if you disfigure yourself.
>>
>>37635296
>one run on sentence
>no punctuation
>for some reason "who're"
yeah it's summer alright.

>>37635340
i don't really wanna analyze it, i just brought it up as a talking point because it's funny how every celeb that starts doing it comes out as mentally ill later.
>>
>>37635422
That is also probably a huge plus...because most sick people probably want to be left alone!
>>
File: DELET.jpg (474KB, 1600x998px) Image search: [Google]
DELET.jpg
474KB, 1600x998px
>>37635269
>miley cyrus haircut
goddamn it
>>
It's a common stress response in women to cut it all off.
>>
>>37635443
Brittany spears didn't have to come out. Everyone knew! People said that she shaved it because she was on lots of drugs at the time and hair samples can be taken to prove the stuff she was on! She didn't want to lose her kids and whatnot.
>>
>>37635463
Well yeah. That's rather the point. Better than passing on your fucked up genes. Better than scarring some poor guy for life because you can't maintain.
>>
File: brasilll1.png (187KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
brasilll1.png
187KB, 540x540px
>>37635269
>beautiful, famous and rich girl is depressed

Wow, now imagine being ugly, poor, living in a 3rd world country and invisible to others?
>>
>>37635534
K-fed just looked at brit-brit like his meal ticket.
>>
>>37635587
The fuck are you on about guy? I'm just saying yeah, that's the mental case haircut.
>>
>>37635269
Idiot. They cut hair off n prison to remove individuality and dignity. When girls do it it's an identity crisis over already having no dignity.
>>
>>37635746
Women who cut off their locks have no dignity? Why do you think that?
>>
>>37635746
i agree with the part that they definitely have no dignity.
>>
>live in a society where even the rich and famous are suicidal and mentally ill
>be rich, famous person
>also be mentally ill
>have cultural influence
>could use your influence to inspire people to revolt against the modernity that is causing all of these problems
>decide instead to continue pushing degeneracy and perpetuating the same system that made you like that in the first place
>>
>>37635491
Didn't you know? The common theory is that whatever demon was inside of Miley Cyrus moved onto Katy Perry.
>>
My brother shaved his head before he had a cry-for-help fake suicide.
I buzzed my head clean the night I decided to drop out of college. (Currently re-enrolled at another school).

The funny part is that we're both so prematurely bald that we now shave our heads every 2 days.
>>
File: beyoncepossessed.jpg (84KB, 500x396px) Image search: [Google]
beyoncepossessed.jpg
84KB, 500x396px
>>37636100
Fug! Why you gotta do that? ...did you know that eminem said that his alter ego is a de-UHHHHHHHH NOOOO! Hold me r9k!
>>
Well that explains her political campaigning in the last election. and why she married a drug addict. Rather sad. Hopefully she could get more help now that it's a more known fact and not a thing she has to hide.
>>
>>37635269
Females express their emotional state in their outward appearance because their entire sense of self is based on their outer appearance.
>>
>>37637782
wow, that's horrible, i would hate to live like that.
>>
>>37636003
if you try to REALLY change something shlomo would shut it down. You wouldnt be famous for long
>>
File: 1469250749710.jpg (150KB, 864x733px) Image search: [Google]
1469250749710.jpg
150KB, 864x733px
>>37635269
Its not a sign of crazy though.

Women dont have real issues like that. She is rich as shit, tons of friends, fans, people to wait on her hand and foot. Have any guy or girl she wants. etc.

She wants attention to seem like she is suicidal. Know what she does?

She doesnt try to commit suicide, she cuts her fucking hair. Cause everyone has to know.

Women cant suffer in fucking silence like men because everything about women is me me me me attention please.
>>
>>37635269
>it's gotten to the point now where if i see a woman start doing this to her hair i just assume she's mentally ill. not meme mentally ill, but actually mentally ill.

its one of the most obvious tells that a woman is crazy and always has been. that and dying hair an unnatural color, and facial piercings that go beyond earrings
>>
It's true. A girl I knew from childhood hunted me down and contacted me, but when I went to meet her her head was shaved and she was a mentally ill art student slut.

She offered me the pussy, but I could not bring myself to touch her.
>>
File: IMG_1488.jpg (95KB, 720x724px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1488.jpg
95KB, 720x724px
>>37635269
>so have we figured out what the correlation between mental illness and cutting all your hair off is?

What about only cutting half of it off?
>>
>>37637643
Rumor has it that she was heavily into partying and drugs. Russell didn't want to relapse after being clean for years. You know what they ssy? ...you hang out at a barbershop and you're bound to get a haircut. Eh plus they were in a long distance sort of relationship and he is a known sex addict as well. Idk they were probably both unfaithful and had to cut ties.
>>
>>37635340
holy shit that pic made me kek

t. new zealander
>>
File: Mental-Health-Comic.jpg (60KB, 571x340px) Image search: [Google]
Mental-Health-Comic.jpg
60KB, 571x340px
>>37637819
Mental illness doesn't discriminate.
>>
>>37637837
thats not mental illness

thats madness
>>
>>37637889
>tfw that pic is pretty much my dad
>>
>>37635269
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/life/washington-women-having-post-trump-haircuts-ease-political-pain/

Women cut their hair when they go through an experience they consider traumatic.
It's based on their desperate need to be in control. Cutting or dyeing their own hair is an pathetically easy but also drastic action that shows the world only they decide how they live their lives.

This is why you should never date someone with an unnatural hair colour or a tomboy haircut. These kind of women are just toddlers on the inside.
This phenomenon would almost be funny if it wasn't so damn annoying and ugly.
>>
>>37635269
poor mans self-abnegation
>>
>>37638308
The bright side of things is that they wear the red flags on the outside. You can't get suckered in by some psycho who decides to pull a flip switch on you and wreck your life after marriage.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.