[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ordered grub hub >delivery guy gets here >high school

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 3

File: pizza guy.jpg (25KB, 380x285px) Image search: [Google]
pizza guy.jpg
25KB, 380x285px
>ordered grub hub
>delivery guy gets here
>high school kid
>get food and give money
>gives me receipt and pen to sign it
>sign it and hand it back to him
>extends his hand to me
>firmly grasp and shake it
"oh no bro i just need my pen back"
>say nothing and give the pen back and slam the door in his face

looks like im never ordering from there again, how bad did i fuck up?
>>

Kek. I can't imagine the look on the kids face.
>>
>>37635114
eh, wouldn't worry about it to be honest.
>>
File: fullsizeoutput_22.jpg (19KB, 250x142px) Image search: [Google]
fullsizeoutput_22.jpg
19KB, 250x142px
>>37635114
I feel physically sick reading this, cause I know I would do something so autistic like this.
>>
Did you say that or do you mean you were just trying to shake the guy's hand and he did not shake your hand back?
>>
This is one of those things I'd obsessively go over in my head when in reality it's not that big of a deal.
>>
>order pizza
>needs to be worth $21 for them to deliver
>get sweet deals from email vouchers
>get meat lovers pizza with mini dutch pancakes and mini chicken kicker bites
>pizza arrives
>oh we didn't have any mini dutch pancakes so we got you a chocolate mousse. Hope thats okay?

Like the fuck else am I gonna say cunt? You're here with my food I can't tell you to get me something else can I?

Jesus christ that ruined my night.
>>
>>37635250
That's kinda fucked up. They should've called you. I would've called up and asked for a refund.
>>
>>37635250
say no, that's not ok, next time call me to let me know your out of said shit

if already paid for get refunded on pancakes

if not paid for shut door on guys face
>>
>>37635114
I'd suggest suicide but we both know those who kill themselves go to Hell and you'd just spend eternity replaying that scene over and over.
>>
lol y you angry at him for your autism? its not a big deal
>>
>order food
>go to collect it
>say hi and extend hand to driver
>he shakes it
>he lets go
>stand there for a few seconds with hand still extended
>he realises what he's doing and passes me the food
>>
>>37635114
How is that a big deal at all? I hope you realize the only reason you even thought about this fore more than five seconds is because you have so little happening in your life that it somehow manages to stand out. No one else would care at all.
>>
>>37635347
>>37635367
Spotted the normies. You can leave now. Robots don't like to inconvenience others.
>>
I worked pizza delivery in high school and I've seen much worse, dude. You're letting it get to your head way too much.
I've seen a dude's full cock and balls because he forgot to fully tie the robe he answered the door in.
>>
>>37636033
So did you suck it?
>>
>>37636033
>I've seen a dude's full cock and balls because he forgot to fully tie the robe he answered the door in.
In this situation, would you prefer he pretend it didn't happen and close the door quickly, or apologise but drag out the time you're talking?
>>
>>37636033
did he order again?
>>
>>37636607
No, he just looked down and said "Oh, fuck" and tied it.
Tipped 20 bucks though
>>37636645
I'd rather just get the money and leave no matter what. He said sorry but it only really dragged the time out by like twp seconds.
>>37636732
Yeah
>>
>>37635250
Same shit happened to me as well. I ordered two two topping pizzas, they came and there was only one topping on each pizza. I thought I had fucked up the online order but I double checked and realized I was correct. I called the store and they said "oh we ran out". My fucking phone number was there. These lazy fucks didn't even fucking bother reaching out. They offered to refund me or send other pizzas free of charge with two toppings. I chose send pizzas and they didn't even fucking tell the delivery driver that they were free. Had to call pizza place with delivery guy there to get this shit taken care of. It felt like I was being interrogated for something I didn't even do wrong.
Yeah I got four pizzas and complimentary bread sticks for the price of two pizzas but it didn't feel good. I couldn't even enjoy the pizzas I just ate like two slices and dumped the rest of it in the fridge. I hate talking to people and I hate delivery but I have to make a sacrifice and choose one. I hope all these fuckers end up jobless and robots take over their jobs.
>>
>>37635114
i had a good kek in bed
>>
>>37635114
you didn't fuck up my man, chances are he didn't even think of it. if he said that story to anybody, they'd get a dry chuckle at the most. You're fine, and you may not even get the same delivery driver again.
>>
>>37636819
you're such a whiner. grow up
>>
>>37635114
>oh no bro
He's the awkward kid, you acted like a man. A firm handshake is never wrong.
>>
>>37636819
You sound like a bitch. Who the fuck has their meal "ruined" by getting two extra pizzas?
>B-BUT I HAD TO TALK TO PEOPLE SO HARD
Hang yourself dude
>>
>>37636907
>Gentlemen such as myself always shake hands. *tips fedora*
>>
>>37635114

Did that once to a train conductor holding out his hand for my ticket. It's not as bad as most fuck ups because it's kind of funny.
>>
>>37635250
If you didn't already pay for it, don't pay for the pancakes.
>>
>>37636925
Well no, that's the point, fedora tippers tip fedoras, men shake hands. You'll get what I mean when Chad ever shakes your hand.
>>
>>37636898
I'm an adult famalam.

>>37636909
>Who the fuck has their meal "ruined" by getting two extra pizzas?
The meal was ruined because I was no longer comfy and had to wait for the actual pizzas that I wanted to finally show up. I didn't ask for them to fuck up my order. I just wanted to get what the fuck I payed for no more no less. why is this such a hard concept for you to understand?
>>
>>37635114
That's not too bad. You didn't harm him in any way and he gets a funny story out of it. You're not weird or creepy because of that, it's an honest mistake.
>>
>>37637033
Why are you shaking hands with Chad? Were you thanking him for fucking your girlfriend for you?

>>37637058
>why is this such a hard concept for you to understand?
Because nobody needs to be "comfy" to eat you fucking child.

>I just wanted to get what the fuck I payed for
And you did. Quit crying about it
>>
>>37635114

He probably stopped thinking about it by the time he got back in his car.
>>
>order from grubhub
>best italian place in my range
>delivery always takes ages to get to my apartment
>some old fat italian guy in a car who refuses to ring the doorbell for no reason
>usually not a problem because he will call
>an hour passes
>no doorbell
>nothing on my phone
>almost midnight
>get a text from grubhub
>"we are trying to reach you, please call [some number]"
>call number
>immediately goes to voicemail, which is full
>hmm
>go outside
>guy's car is sitting outside my apartment
>shit
>go out and see him
>he starts screaming at me
>"I'VE BEEN CALLING YOU FOR 15 MINUTES"
>tell him i'm sorry, i didn't see anything on my phone
>"HUH? HUH? ARE YOU TRYING TO FUCK WITH ME?"
>he gets out of his car
>pull out my phone, go to recent calls
>obviously nothing
>"ARE YOU TRYING TO FUCK WITH ME?"
>he is literally screaming, spit is flying out of his mouth
>he pulls out his phone and dials my number again
>its actually my number
>my phone doesn't ring
>"IS THIS SOME KIND OF JOKE YOU LITTLE MOTHERFUCKER? YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY? YOU LIKE TO FUCK WITH THE PEOPLE WHO WORK HARD TO MAKE YOUR FOOD?"
>no idea what to do
>show him my phone
>nothing is happening on it
>"FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING UNGRATEFUL PIECE OF SHIT"
>hands me my food all of a sudden
>"I'VE BEEN HERE FOR 15 MINUTES WAITING FOR YOUR PATHETIC LITTLE ASS"
>old lady walking her dog is just standing there staring at this
>continue to apologize profusely, not sure what he wants from me
>he gets back in his car
>rolls down the passenger side window
>"oh, you had a soda with your order too, huh?"
>pulls out a can of sprite
>LAUNCHES the thing into the sidewalk
>can explodes
>jump
>"yeah, FUCK YOU, YOU UNGRATEFUL PIECE OF SHIT"
>drives off at like 50mph down my tiny ass street
>old lady comes up and asks why he was so upset
>tell her he couldn't reach me on my phone because something was wrong so he was waiting for a little bit
>she tells me i should sue
>don't
>never order from them again

too bad, their pasta was dope
>>
>>37637084
>Because nobody needs to be "comfy" to eat you fucking child.
I don't live in a third world country dude. I'm not going to starve anytime soon either. Eating is something that I do when i'm comfy or when I have something to watch. I don't like eating any other times and it is my right to do so. and once again I'm an adult.

>And you did. Quit crying about it
Well i'm not crying about it anymore but at the time that was a really stressful event. I eventually got what I wanted but after 45 minutes and a harsh interrogation. I just was no longer in the mood to eat. I know that I shouldve been happy about it since most people would but i'm just not that type of person.
>>
>>37637084
>Why are you shaking hands with Chad?
Since you're asking specifically, I might as well elaborate.

>tagging along for a night out with a couple guys from school
>randomly meet Stacy at a bar and she greets one of the guys
>her boyfriend Chad shakes hands, introduces himself and says "nice to meet you"
>with everyone of us
>walks away with her without speaking another word with us except "see y'all later"
>I didn't even know her
>I didn't even really know the guys I was drinking with
>never did it again
>never met Chad again

Literally one of the most alpha things you can do.
>>
>>37637169
>I'm not going to starve anytime soon either
t. fat cunt

That said all I needed to know. Waddle your fat ass to a gutter and die in it.

>i-it was a really stressful event
LMFAO please

>>37637185
tl;dr
>>
>>37637123
damn anon sucks that you had to go through that. hopefully he kept up with that attitude and got fired after too many people complained
>>
>>37637237
why are you so mad? Is it because you can't afford to get food delivered to your box in the ghettos? Either way that attitude won't take you very far in life.
>>
>>37637237
>tl;dr
Kill yourself, shitcunt.
>>
>>37635114
Honest mistake OP
don't worry about it.
>>
>>37637314
Well it's helped me lose my virginity, get a job, go to uni, get a girlfriend, etc. There's nothing wrong with hating fat, disgusting man children.

>>37637324
What's wrong bro? Feeling triggered?
>>
>>37637238
i think its mostly a family restaurant, i figured he was like the drunk uncle who couldn't cook so they made him do the deliveries or something
>>
>>37635114
If he ever even spends another thought on it, it's probably second-guessing for saying no to the handshake instead of appreciating it. He's probably not used to receiving that kind of respect.
>>
>>37637416
>Well it's helped me lose my virginity, get a job, go to uni, get a girlfriend, etc. There's nothing wrong with hating fat, disgusting man children.
t..liar
>>
>>37637459
t. fat loser in denial

Whatever helps you cope dude. My girlfriend and I browse FPH all the time. You're literally sickening to look at. Fat people should be taxed
>>
>>37635250
Kek this happened to me and I sent the dude back to the store, held onto the pizzas + paid when he made it with my shit

Now it's key that if you do this you don't let them take your food with them, they might fuck with it out of spite
>>
>>37637484
idk what fph is but if its so important to you that you browse it all the time then go for it. as long as it makes you happy. not even sure where this aggressiveness is coming from but if you want to live a long healthy and stress free life like me then you might want to take some anger management classes
>>
>>37637592
Fat People Hate.

>not even sure where this aggressiveness is coming from
The righteous hatred of fatties. And of manchildren.

>if you want to live a long healthy
I will because I don't eat four pizzas. You'll die within the next 20 years though. Thankfully. No doubt you'll try sucking money from the public to prolong your fat, unhappy life though
>>
File: tumblr_o5yt71bOMw1v0pigno1_500.jpg (68KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5yt71bOMw1v0pigno1_500.jpg
68KB, 409x409px
>>37637123
Ragie wagie got mad. Good job fellow NEET.
>>
>>37637670
you seem to lack basic reading comprehension. you also seem to throw around all these assumptions and desu i don't really feel like correcting them i'll just say this and be done with this pointless conversation. the most stressful event that occurred in my life within the last 6 months was me getting 4 pizzas when i only paid for two. what was yours (rhetorical question i dont actually care)?
>>
>>37635250
classic dominos. australian dominos...
>>
>>37637780
>i don't really feel like correcting
What a surprise the fat cunt is lazy. You can't correct the truth anyway
>what was yours
Nothing stressful has happened in the last six months. I find it funny that you think other people don't live stress-free lives.

When was the last time you got laid? (rhetorical question I know the answer is never)

>>37637746
I make $27 an hour cash in hand. You don't get to see a single cent of it. Feels great man
>>
I suggest to drive over to the place you ordered from and giving back the pen.
>>
>>37636789
Make it sexier, what did he look like?
>>
>use grub hub to order subway from time to time
>always get the same delivery guy, a pale and lanky high school kid with glasses and an urkel-like voice
>kinda feel bad for him since he never seems to have anything better to do on friday nights than to deliver food to lazy people like me
>>
>>37637237
you forgot
>i'm not crying about it anymore
>anymore
>>
Why are you so autistic? An average person wouldn't care at all, considering we're on here, that was probably the highlight of your week.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.