[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> middle school PE > "OK kids today we'll learn

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: 1497150718604.jpg (9KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1497150718604.jpg
9KB, 320x240px
> middle school PE
> "OK kids today we'll learn how to play flag football"
> black kid lets out a screech
> black kid runs up to me picks me up and drops me to the ground on my back
> couldn't breathe for 20 because of the force my rib cage took
> gym teacher does nothing
> other kids pick black kid as team captain
> i get picked last and put on the shit team with girls that stand still and don't even play game
> fall into giant mud patch in the grass where sprinkler water collects and sit still

Middle school is the probably the worst time of one's life
>>
i wouldn't mind being in school right now
>>
> first day of middle school
> school intercom comes on for announcements
> try to become the funny kid and yell "it's the voices in my head! They're back!"
> get weird looks
> the kid that sat next to me goes to the bathroom and sits down in a different seat when he comes back

> next week
> announcements come on intercom again
> Chad makes the same exact joke as me
> a good 60% of the class audibly laughs, 100% of the girls laugh
>>
File: jetman ryu.jpg (30KB, 637x468px) Image search: [Google]
jetman ryu.jpg
30KB, 637x468px
>>37634014
>tfw black and the worst kid in his school at sports like football and basketball since I had no hand eye coordination
>>
File: 1475456204140.jpg (110KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1475456204140.jpg
110KB, 633x758px
>>37634014
I hated it but I would give anything to go back to it now. With knowledge I have now I could've easily become a chad.
>>
>>37634794
That wouldn't work
I would go back to being 5'2" and chubby with a squeaky voice. I also talked really fast. Maybe you could avoid some situations, but once the cool kid sets his sights on you, you're fucked.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.