[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it weird to give a firm handshake to a girl? My interviewer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: sad-pepe-640x480.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sad-pepe-640x480.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
Is it weird to give a firm handshake to a girl? My interviewer was a girl and I have her a handshake after the interview and she gave me a weird look.
>>
she may not hire you because of that
>>
>>37633961
You were supposed to finger her, dude.
Hands go in either another man's hands or a girl's pants.
>>
>>37633961
are you some faggot? Shake hands with confidence, firm and strong, regardless of sex.
>>
If she doesn't like firm handshakes, she's not meant to interview people. By definition, a good look in the eyes and an energetic handshake are signs of determination and confidence.

Maybe you just interpreted her look as wierd, maybe she just has a wierd way of trying to do a pokerface
>>
File: 1496461042468.gif (528KB, 176x276px) Image search: [Google]
1496461042468.gif
528KB, 176x276px
>>37633961
I remember giving my chemistry teacher a firm handshake at the last class back in high school.

Was this the wrong move?
>>
>>37633961
women have weak af hand and grip strength
She probably took your firm manly handshake as assault or maybe you were a tard with no control over yourself. Either way you aren't getting the job.
>>
I'm a woman and I give firm handshakes. As long as you weren't intentionally crushing her hand or something it's a good thing. She should have given you a firm handshake as well.
>>
>>37634122
this is probably what the roastie in OPs post thought before he crushed her hand with his average male handshake.
>>
>>37633961
>not pulling your hand away and then slapping her ass

But really, this
>>37634043
>>
>>37634122
women should act feminine. some men might take that as disrespect
>>
>>37633961
Make sure its not a crushing grip or a limp noodle and you will be fine
>>
>>37633961
When shaking a girls hand, do it gently and don't even shake at all. Preferably after said girl witnesses you firmly shaking a mans hand.

Although sometimes you can tell if a girl would prefer a firmer grip and shake from the vibe they give off as to not degrade them.

It all comes down to manners
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.