[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who here /hyperhidrosis/ >tried lukewarm showering every

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1485637737894.jpg (75KB, 1013x1072px) Image search: [Google]
1485637737894.jpg
75KB, 1013x1072px
who here /hyperhidrosis/

>tried lukewarm showering every day
>tried liberally applying clinical antiperspirant before bed and in the morning
>tried letting it dry completely like you're supposed to
>have to hold wads of paper towels under my arms all the fucking time
>have to put it in my underwear too because my ass gets noticeably wet when I sit down too long
>not overweight at all and I'm past physical puberty
>it happens no matter how hot or cold it is or whether I've had any caffeine or not
>doesn't feel important enough to see a doctor over but it's driving me insane and it's fucking chinese water torture in my armpits
>>
Yeah it's fucked and I know what your going through. It could be freezing with the AC on and my pits would still be a sweaty mess
I use a roll on antiperspirant called DriClor, it's not even over the counter you can just get it at a drug store/chemist
It stings a little the first few times but it's like turning off a tap, hope it works for you friend!
>>
>>37633783
I'll look for that next time I'm at a drug store
>>
I have hyperhydrosis in my hands and feet you fags are lucky.
>>
>>37633783
Exactly this. You need to go to a doctor and get a prescription for intense antiperspirant. There are ones that are so strong that they physically hurt when applied but if you use them for just one night then your armpits (or wherever else you use it) will stop sweating for weeks or months.

I used to have very sweaty armpits and after my first day using prescription antiperspirant I was outside mowing the lawn on a hot day and my armpits literally did not sweat at all. Previously they would have sweat even indoors at a comfortable temperature.
>>37634126
I know someone that had big problems with their feet and the prescription stuff cleared that up too. I forget the name but just go to a doctor and ask for help with it.
>>
>>37634126
That happens to me in phases, I still have very smudgy hands for some reason.
>>
i struggled with this all throughout highschool and it's probably why i'm traumatized from social settings today.
but it completely stopped happening when i started using CertainDri, the roll on shit, similiar to DriClor or whatever, you put it on before you go to sleep.

my palms and shit can still get bad though if i get nervous or too much anxiety.
>>
>>37633710
where do u sweat excessively anon?
>>
>>37635568
armpits and ass
>>
I sweat excessively but I don't know if I have hyperhidrosis. I don't start sweating from a resting state but if I get up and start doing anything I'll pour sweat. I know people fatter, lazier, and in worse shape than me that don't sweat anywhere near as much as I do. I hate it.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.