[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>just under 6ft when I wake up >5'11.3" in the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1487087923014.jpg (87KB, 749x751px) Image search: [Google]
1487087923014.jpg
87KB, 749x751px
>just under 6ft when I wake up
>5'11.3" in the evening
FUCK MY SHIT UP
ONE MORE FUCKING INCH IS ALL I NEEDED TO BE HUMAN
I would be successful, rich, funny and social. One inch fucked me for life. ONCE INCH
Daily reminder that 5'11" is the worst height.
>>
>>37633214
wear pumps, it will give that inch you "need"
>>
File: 1496966023288.jpg (41KB, 400x474px) Image search: [Google]
1496966023288.jpg
41KB, 400x474px
>>37633242
>tfw have to fuck up my ankles, back and posture to be human
>feet hurt
>it all falls apart when I take my shoes off
>still a 5'11.5" subhuman
>>
I'm 6, am I a human?
>>
>>37633785
Only if you're 6ft+ before bed. I'm 6ft in the morning, but 5'11 1/3" when I come home from work which makes me a 5'11" manlet.
>>
Friendly reminder that women don't care how tall you are as long as you're slightly taller than them. I like short grils, i'm 5'9" and part of the reason I left my ex girlfriend is because she was too tall for me (She was 5'6") I always complained about me "not being tall enough" even though she just wasn't short enough for me, she said she didn't care.

I've heard many girls say "it doesn't matter as long as he's taller than me" you don't have to be 6'1" to slay pussy.

Pic related he's 5'8"

originali because I made a thread and got no replies
>>
>am 5'11
>20 pounds overweight
>unemployed
>have female orbiters anyway
It's all about your facial structure and not being under like 5'8". Women are literal retards who just want their kids to have a pretty face and blue eyes.
>>
Just do some posture straightening exercises you insufferable faggot, then you'll get your six foot master race. People aren't good at eyeballing height anyway, I'm sure you could just lie if it's under an inch of difference. But that's more beta than just being short.

>t. 5'8"
>>
>>37633807
I'm good then
>>
Friendly reminder that 5'11 is the average height for men.
>>
>>37633831

Nice pic dude

fkjsgdj,sg
>>
>tfw 6'3"
>tfw no shorter bf that lifts heavy things to compensate for his height

JUST
>>
Friendly reminder that lanklets have hilarious bodies and have trouble building muscle
>>
>>37633214
>not wearing shoes that make you look taller
Where would 6'0 be?
>>
>>37633860
>People aren't good at eyeballing height anyway
This. People used to think I was shorter than they were until I fixed my posture. I was 6'2" feeling 5'10"
>>
File: 101034.jpg (63KB, 426x330px) Image search: [Google]
101034.jpg
63KB, 426x330px
>>37633214
midget faggot autist kill yourself
>>
File: efron.jpg (108KB, 634x860px) Image search: [Google]
efron.jpg
108KB, 634x860px
zac efron is 5'8 and women lose their shit over him

face > everything
>>
>>37634951
>face > everything
>posts a pic of extremely low body fat with RIPPLING muscles and his VEINS POPPING out

..........Did you mean

Years of hard work, proper diet, dedication (possibly steroid use?), consistently pushing yourself harder and harder in the gym everyday, not to mention being very wealthy and having a prominent reputation as a highly recognised actor in billion dollar Hollywood productions > Face > Everything else?

You can't even see his face in that pic ffs
>>
A bunch of 5'11 dudes crying, for fuck sake, you are tall average, you aren't a manlet. Come back when you are 5'6, you don't fucking know what a true manlet experiences.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.