[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>working in rich part of city >been digging a trench and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

>working in rich part of city
>been digging a trench and putting pipes in this house
>lots of people walking by all day
>mostly women in clean clothing, shopping and laughing with their friends
>For some reason it irks me
>it bothers me a lot
>I've been working all my life and things have been steadily improving but my body is fucked up
>mfw I see these plastic, sleek, clean people enjoying life
>mfw working my ass off all week for a fraction of what they make

It just fills me with hate and bitterness and I know its wrong, they didnt choose to be born into that life, I'm sure they worked hard aswell

I just get so angry, its like I'm being mocked or something

Why do I feel this way?
my life is decent
>>
>>37632681
>cute anime girl anime stories.jpg
are you new?
>>
>>37632681
Women are snobby selfish, immature and narcissist they live life on easy mode. The life of the average white western female is like paradise is men could experience the same thing. Limitless supply of favor, opposite gender love, everyone caters to you. You are like a goddess among peasants. And those women no doubt thought they were superior to you, they never question though the men who built the civilization around them.
>>
same OP. I despise those rich women, shopping and laughing. they don't know anything about real suffering, hunger, embarassment, sorrow, etc. they're narcisstic, stuck up, and at the most, will believe you're inferior, most just ignore you though. they won't even register you as a person, just a part of the scenery. they'll only see rich, 6'4 chad as a person.
>>
It's not just about the women, is it OP? There's a whole class of people that look good, had a fun time in highschool and college, and then their business or communications degree got then they get a bullshit job where much of their time is spent chatting with other normies. They get paid much more than OP and don't know what real work is.
>>
>>37632979
The fun part is when they catch wind of struggling lower class workers. The help they offer the peasant class amounts to "get a degree you lazy bum and better yourself."
For the most part, they do not regard themselves as members of the same species and act accordingly.
If every wealthy person on earth died, no one could say they didn't deserve it.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.