[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Apply for wagecuck job >Get denied Why is it so hard to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 15

File: 1429200745129.jpg (253KB, 2048x1447px) Image search: [Google]
1429200745129.jpg
253KB, 2048x1447px
>Apply for wagecuck job
>Get denied
Why is it so hard to find a job nowadays?
>>
>>37632238
I dunno, I have work experience since I was 16 so its not hard for me. I hate customer service though. I like being a blue color faggot. Install hardwood floors now and have worked roofing and concrete in the past.
>>
>know i need to find a part time job or im gonna worsen my hikkimori condition
>have some experience and could easily get a job
>stare at all the ads all day
>dont apply because im scared they will want to inteverview
>>
They smell that you are a NEETking and won't allow you to throw your life away as a slave.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170608-170326.png (259KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170608-170326.png
259KB, 1080x1920px
>working
>not studying crypto all day everyday
>>
>>37632238
it wouldn't be so bad if they just expected you to work.

but they also expect you to like it. enthusiastically.
>>
>>37632238
Are you following up? Did you go into the store in person. Did you make a cover letter? I'm employed cause I did all these shitty normie things. Network if able. Find job if have "friends." I have seen people post " looking for job" on normiebook and people helped them. Normiebook has local job groups. Watch out for scam shit.
With entry level this stuff may help. Last part is luck. Had to apply to 20 plus places before got job. Also look for jobs offline even though every bitch store says "apply online." A lot of mom and pop / local shops use classic now hiring sign. I wish hiring process was not so shit. Also one more quick trick: Go to indeed.com and type in "help wanted" - Indeed.com has a program where people take pictures of now hiring signs. This may present other jobs besides Mickcuck's. A lot of people just apply online or look up jobs on Craig's list. I'm no wiz, just a wageslave. So Google this shit also.
>>
>>37632419
yes customer service is horrible. i hated working in retail. i was a bagger at a grocery store i hated that part to. people would bitch about my bagging.
>>
>>37632238
My average looking autistic (literally) friend with poor social skills got a job at a fast food chain. These kinds of jobs will accept anyone, including robots.
>>
>>37632727
Every time I get interviewed they say they will call me back and then they call me saying they found someone better. What the fuck is this I'm just trying to work a min wage job they shouldn't be this picky
>>
>>37632522
>implying that converts to any real money
You'd probably have 300$ tops if you converted that shit to USD
>>
>>37632522
your that cryptocurrency guy from weeks ago. Still winning the market i assume?
>>
>>37632737
I know right, I remember working at a deli and having uppidy obese moms bitching that the chicken wasnt the freshest for their spoiled brat. One day a nigger pulled his hair out and spread it all over the box and got it for free because the store was a cuckhold establishment.
>>
Because most people on here apply for jobs that hire teenagers. They don't want to hire an adult they have to pay more.
>>
>>37632842
They aren't going to pay someone more money just because they are an adult fucktard.
If they don't want to hire you its some other reason.
>>
>>37632819
Yeah is that why I've cashed out over 10k already? Stay salty cuck
>>37632822
Things are going well, Ill be retiring at 26 in a year.
>>
>>37632909
>things that never happened
Nice larp session, same time tomorrow?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170610-211004.png (158KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170610-211004.png
158KB, 1080x1920px
>>37632929
This is just ethereum. Stay salty cuck. Same time tomorrow? Be sure to bring some toliet paper next time so when I shit on your chest again you have something to clean up with.
>>
>>37632975
>only has 8K in the bank
>thinks he's going to retire at 26
stop im gonna bust a gut
>>
>>37632727
good advice friend
>>
>>37632998
>>37632975
Not to mention that 8K in BTC, not real money.
You may as well be investing in GBP, little guy.
laffin at your life right now
>>
File: not nice 2.png (173KB, 441x438px) Image search: [Google]
not nice 2.png
173KB, 441x438px
>tfw I've never actually gotten a job that was more picky than "passed drug test"
I just realized this the other day. I'll admit it's a bit discouraging, as I'm on the job hunt yet again. I'm only looking for $30k (I have a degree), but at the rate things are going I'll be lucky if I can get half that.
>>
>>37632998
Who said I have 8k in the bank? I just paid off my brand new car and I'm putting a down payment on a rental property (4 units) soon. Have my btc lending rates figured out and can get 1k a month passive income on poloniex doing nothing. I'm well in my way to retirment cuck.
>>
>>37632238
feel you somehow anon hfhgfhfd
>>
File: Screenshot_20170610-211714.png (168KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170610-211714.png
168KB, 1080x1920px
>>37633023
I know right it's hilarious

Hahahaha
>>
>>37633057
>>37633093

I make 10 times that much from just wage cucking, mean while you're barely making scraps wasting money on BTC.
Oh man, you got two thousand dollars in your bank account, im so jealous :^O
Protip: You're going to be broke and probably kys once the BTC bubble pops
>>
>mfw dumb boomber advice like "just give a firm handshake and smile!"

I can't even give a firm handshake because everyone who interviews me is a fucking woman.
>>
>>37633112
>things that never happened
Nice larp session, same time tomorrow?

None of my money invested is even mine, it's all profit at this point. You know nothing of the tech and are retarded.
>>
>>37633168
The asshurt is real
Have fun being broke in a couple months
>>
>>37633218
You guys told me that a few months ago, yet here I am another 10k richer.

Lulz
>>
>>37632238
idk OP, I applied to 3 places for summer jobs and each one seemed to smell my robot-hood.
>>
>>37633248
You are pathetic.
You aren't some rich smart business tycoon who thinks he's ahead of some game.

Just because you figured out how to use PGP and open up an electrum wallet doesn't make you a genius. Any retard can do it.
The sad part is, you actually think you're making enough money to retire at 26 of all things.
Like I said before, have fun wasting your life and your money. Looking forward to the day you make a thread detailing how you plan on blowing your brains out because you lost everything in the inevitable BTC crash. Later fuckboy
>>
>>37632238
i started working at a fast food chain

it is hell, after two weeks i just want to quit. stay unemployed and enjoy yourself
>>
>>37633315
What do you dew there?
>>
>>37633124
Who said you can't give handshakes to girls?
>>
Anyone have expeirence working wal mart?

Whens the payday and how many days off?
>>
>>37633338
make fries and burgers and shit
>>
>>37633313
Ahh another butthurt nocoiner bites the dust

I can't handle all of this winning.
>>
>>37633455
t. future homeless guy
>>
>>37633466
Damn you got me. Time to go kill myself.
>>
Has anyone ever been disrespected blatantly at an interview? I've heard of stories of "office bullies" but from the few jobs I had that never happened to me. But man oh man I had the pleasure of being "interviewed" by some cunt who was so rude. Bitches who think they are white by bleaching their skin as much as possible so that they can feel good that they are not as dark as me.

Had a run-in like this the 2nd or 3rd time that it has to be some pattern. As soon as cunts like these get any sense of power that they can determine the fate of you getting a paycheck they will gladly make sure you don't get hired if you're black.
>>
>>37632238
>can you training on the job for 17 months?
>are you not afraid of getting a little greasy?
>do you want to work only 32 hours a week?
>do mind getting paid $57k starting?
Well, we fucking need 12 more people at our logistics & transportation company
>what is the job?
Diesel mechanic
>>
>>37633621
I tried applying for equipment mechanic but was denied, twice.
>job says no experience required
>rejection notice says sorry but you don't seem to have the experience we need for this job
Time to join the taliban and destroy this stupid fucking country.
>>
>Apply for kfc
>by some fluke manage to contain spaghetti in interview
>I guess they were mass hiring
>fired 6 months later on my birthday for being a social retarded weirdo

To be honest I don't think I was as awful at the job as they seem to think. I just didnt fit in. It's okay though because while I was relieved to have a job I used to work myself into a panic over going in sometimes
>>
>>37633739
To this I'll add that when there's only one or few positions going we are very unlikely to stand out in general out of possibly hundreds of applicants.
>>
>>37633621
Where at fampai? I've got a bunch of maintenance experience from the Navy and have worked in an auto shop. Never touched diesel besides oil changes tho

>unemployed vet
>life is suffering I've made a huge mistake
>>
>apply for stock room job
>have a sneaking suspicion they want me to be a sales associate
Fuck off. I've paid my dues for 6 years. Let me autistically organize everything in the back.
>>
>>37632522

Fuck off, I know your scam.
>>
>>37632975
Starting to believe this cryptoshit is like those hacking apps that do nothing
>>
>>37634006
Fuck I just totally left out like 4 meme arrows worth of text. I have to stpp drinking (I won't)
>>
>>37633672
Sucks dude. Here, they give 2 months of studying books before applying IRL engines. Most of us have years of personal experience in our own vehicles.
>>37633771
Can't say exactly. I'll just say it is somewhere in between from San Pedro all the way down to San Diego. SoCal. 4 years in (25) I'm getting $64k. But I also grow weed legitimately that i'll sell to "large scale weed growers" and get an additional $20k for 14 plants a year.
Now... add the fact I pay no rent and live in a nice garage-converted cottage in my brother's 5 acre property....
And I'm still fucking frugal!!!!!!
>>
File: 1487320973920.jpg (384KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1487320973920.jpg
384KB, 1000x1000px
>>37632807
Saying they will "call you" is bullshit. They can get busy or forget or just they just tell everyone that. It's either luck, do good or you have to call the bitch back/stop in. I have overheard my own manager complaining or making fun of job seekers (dumb ass). Seeming very interested will help. Learn about the wider story of the company. Just fake it. Every hiring manager is different. When I did interview for current job was very enthusiastic/became a cuck during the interview. Still a wagecuck. Used my resume as a reference during interview, but did not spew same information. One of my skills (something I found on Google and act like I know about) is "commercial awareness." Short meaning is knowing about the company. Before interviewing at place maybe Google and have summarized idea of job responsibilities and goals. Companies are not clear about this. They will hire you and you will be doing way more things than expected. Telling a bitch interviewer what you know about the job will make you seem smart. Maybe find a fag on 4chan who has (insert job title here) job/worked at so-so company and ask about. Seeming like a newbie at a job interview is not recommended. But can relate, doing all this stuff can still not make a difference sometimes and same stuff has happened with me. You might even have more job experience than me. With Mr.Shekels you need a lot of luck. Waited/looked 6-7 months before I became a slave again and got job. Some normies are just better and have people skills.

>>37633017
Thanks. You kinda gotta make looking for a job into a job. Jobs apps will start stacking. If you put time aside, it may pay off. Though during my job search I was lazy ass. Can't wait to greet Mr.Shekels on Monday.

>>37633534
Besides interviews. Many bosses are disrespectful in general. Deal with stuff everyday. I do decent at job. If you are wanting to become a slave be warned. "Wagecuck" meme is 100% real. You go to work to work.
>>
>>37634506
>I also grow weed legitimately
Good luck with that when Trump makes America "great" by shutting it all down.
>>
>>37634726
Eventually it'll die anyway. Under Trump and that moronic chucklehead Sessions it'll die for traditional drug-war reasons. Under liberals it'll die because the government sees it as a cash cow to be milked for tax revenue. Legitimate weed businesses will be priced out of the market and old-fashioned drug smugglers will stay in business because their product is so much cheaper.
>>
>>37632238
I applied for a job and they had some application tests featuring 40 mathematical questions in 20 minutes, and two other Like Neutral Dislike tests. I'm worried if they'll try to grill me on my mathematical skills, because I'm a moron.
>>
>>37633534
>invited for interview
>get there 15 minutes early
>person doesn't come out at time
>30 mins after that, receptionist tells me I should just go home at that point
>tells me hiring manager will call next day to reschedule
>next day
>no call
>I call them
>"Oh we're SO sorry anon, but we're SOOOO busy we 'couldn't get around to it', we'll call you very soon"
>they never call back
>just to twist the knife further, they repost the position online a mere month later
>>
>>37632522
cryptos a scam made for drug dealers and degenerate losers
>>
>>37635128
>apply to be overnight delivery driver.
>sounds like an ideal robot job
>I have applicable experience
>get rejection email saying that they've found a better candidate and are thus closing the position
>20 minutes later get an email telling me that a position I might be interested in has opened
>it's the same position I applied to in the first place
>>
>>37632238
because all the boomers that retired are bored with retirement, so they reenter the workforce by stealing wagecuck jobs from the youth for some extra cash.
>t. I see this firsthand at my retailcuck job. I don't think anyone under 50 has even been hired at all so far this year.
>>
I really don't think finding a job is nearly as hard as Robots make it out to be.

I'm awful at making small talk and have few friends aside from those I made nearly five years ago. However, I cope well with public speaking engagements and interviews and have been offered most of the entry-level jobs I applied for.

If you can put together a comprehensible and professional-looking resume that highlights some of your achievements - even if they're only academic - you have a better shot than most people.

I spent two years working in operations and transportation logistics before deciding to wrap up my degree. Going to school again (I'm only my early twenties, BTW) meant I couldn't continue working full-time, so I applied for some temp work as well as a part-time job delivering pizza for Domino's.

The manager was blown away by the fact that I had brought a resume and said most of the potential hires she met didn't even have one.
>>
>So fucking desperate for job apply as hospital janitor to clean piss, shit, and aids
>No response because you need 1 year of experience cleaning shit

I should just pull the trigger. Ill never get my 1080
>>
>>37632909
How much did you start with? I only got $70 to my name
>>
>>37635745
1080 is overpriced trash that you don't need anyway.
what's crazy is how these companies are able to keep the price of their old hardware so high.
capitalism is actually rigged in some areas.
>>
>>37632522
Why has XEM and Sia tanked so much lately? Both are solid coins

Also thoughts on DGB moving forward?
>>
>>37635374
I would apply again to spite them
>>
>>37635728
>>If you can put together a comprehensible and professional-looking resume that highlights some of your achievements - even if they're only academic - you have a better shot than most people.
many robots have no achievements, academic or otherwise.
>>
>>37635906

Learn to improvise and expand upon ordinary or rather unimpressive achievements, then.

If you have absolutely nothing to offer an employer who regularly takes on dead-beats and high school dropouts, then I don't know what to tell you.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (5KB, 272x185px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
5KB, 272x185px
>>37632238
>Apply for like 20 jobs in one day
>Only one responds
>Waffle House
>Sets up an Interview
>Walks into waffle house
>Manager asks what If I want the special
>tell him I'm here for an interview
>Dude doesn't even know he's supposed to be doing an interview
>Could've literally just been making this stuff up
>tells me to sit down, goes into the back
>Comes 30 minutes late from the back
>Asks me about my hobbies and shit
>Imnormal.mp3
>Make up a story about a dog, that I don't have
>Asks me if I'm free on Christmas
>"Yeah, but I take finals in a week, is that kewl"?
>Yeah whatever anon
>Tells me to go to orientation
>Go to orientation
>we have to white wear button up shirt, Black pants, black work shoes, no facial hair, hair tied up
>show up at 6 a.m.
>walk inside
>look around to see other degenerate orienies
>One dude has a on fuckin camo jacket, jeans, and a full beard
>half the people there didn't dress correctly
>They take our info and direct us to the back
>Orientation lady is high af
>laughs at literally everything, even people asking to go to the restroom
>Come back tomorrow same thing
>Orientation lady doesn't come for no reason
>Black lady shows up
>She doesn't feel like giving us the test we had to study for, so we go through the entire employee manual for 8 hours straight
>gets mad at me, when she think im not paying attention
>sees me on my phone and freaks out
>threatens to kick me out if she sees it again
>bitchplz.jpg
>says she's keeping her eyes on me or sum
>whatever bitch
>tells us our training info is this week
>Dismisses us
>I ask her if it's fine that I can't train this week I have finals this week
>"Yeah that's fine"
>kewl
>text manager ask him if I can reschedule training, I have finals this week
>sorry anon I can't
>wutda fuknigga
>He stops responding to my texts
>Don't show up to training
>forced to quit
>too busy to show and receive compensation for orientation
>went through all that shit for a job as a server at fucking waffle house
>>
>>37636603
What was camofag like? Did he get the job?
>>
It's probably simply because they have better options than you

If you could get a 9/10 would you date a 4/10? It's the same logic. It's definitely a problem with modern society, but expecting businesses to just say "lets give the 4/10 a go" is unrealistic.
>>
>>37632563
kek this part gets me at the applying/interview phase.

I actually get sick to my stomach at times when theres a full on wagecuck job that is considering me.

All i really want is a comfy part-time position or something that doesnt involve dealing with people.
>>
File: 1355017619725.png (907KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1355017619725.png
907KB, 720x720px
>>37637069
You'll be looking a long time for that comfy part-time position or something that doesn't involve dealing with people.
The fabled "security job" meme is just that. I've had two and looked into others- all of them require more than sitting on your ass all night, and you can be damn sure that you'll have to deal with assholes (often drunk) because if there weren't people to deal with, there wouldn't be need for security.
>>
>>37637224
I have no chance at security, there are 10 year olds more intimidating than me.

But a job cleaning some empty office room or taking out the trash for some old folks is right up my alley.
The problem there is im competing with illegals and mom types. I dont think they take applications by robots with college degrees seriously
>>
>>37637025
Except looks are mostly out of your control. So why is it unrealistic? Surely being treated like shit for things out of your control makes no sense.
>>
>>37637328
It makes perfect sense, people want the best they can get. Starving African kids can't afford tendies through no fault of their own, it doesn't mean you have to give them half your tendies just because they exist.
>>
>>37635820
A lot of coins have tanked with eth and btcs bullrun. This happens about once every 2 weeks now. Nem doesn't do a lot of marketing, but they are a great team and are making huge progress. With people so used to 400% roi overnight if something doesn't move in 3 days they sell. This is good because yoi should buy more while it's cheap.

Dgb is a solid coin but it was bound for a correction, i think eth will have a massive drop soon as well. I'm in dgb for long term so even when it was crashing I never sold. I'm buying more, in one months time things can change pretty drastically in this space.
>>
File: 1416559864864.jpg (14KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
1416559864864.jpg
14KB, 316x202px
>>37637368
What's this about starving Africans wanting my tendies. Not again, mother fuckers.
>>
>>37636603

>couldn't stay off his phone during orientation
>asked for special training
>somehow thinks he's still owed a job

No wonder you're not hired.
>>
>>37637368
Oh god ... not the starving African children. Why does every normie bring it up? How is it relevant? It's not.

What is relevant are people from your country, people who you will be competing with for jobs, women, etc. That's the only valid comparison.

Starving african children have their own little Chads from Chad.
>>
>>37637025
>>37637368
I respect this, but then ill be at a shopping mall seeing a bunch of cunts no better than me working fine.
Or ill hear stories about totally incompetent office cucks who've had full careers with respectable wages.

If companies hired on merit, most of r9k would be employed simply because we're not assholes to work with.
>>
>>37633621
how fucking hard can it be to work on diesel shit
>>
Since we're talking personal finance, are ROTH IRAs a meme or should I open one?
>>
>>37637538
>If companies hired on merit

https://youtu.be/VTwSSTWfwuM?t=2m29s
>>
>>37637586
Easy. Mostly maintenace and check ups.
>first hour desk work
>four hours of labor
>last hour desk work
>>
>>37633534

Yeah I've had a few shit interviews. I went for a programming interview where the owner and some other guy were asking me retarded questions and laughing/scoffing about my answers. It was for an ASP job and they asked me if I were to design such and such a website, what backend language would I use. I explained that I'm more experienced with php so I'd probably use that. They laughed about that and acted like I was an idiot, also picked on some other shit I said. The bizarre thing is they never asked me one question about actual programming knowledge or even gave me a written test like nearly every other place I've been to. I see job postings from them for programmers often, so the turnover must be pretty high.
>>
Why doesn't anyone become a police officer? Pays decent and doesn't require any experience. Certainly better than retail
>>
>>37637669
I would recommend it. That's what I have going for my retirement plan, and I feel more comfortable knowing that what I have saved is all mine.
>>
>>37632238
I've allied to 5 different minimum wage plantations and none of them have called me for an interview, even after I have called them to check on my application status.
What the fuck? Post online that you are hiring for s position yet it is just a fucking lie, chads and Stacy wageslaves are gate keeping me! Reeeee!
>>
File: 1464027109907.png (739KB, 1237x961px) Image search: [Google]
1464027109907.png
739KB, 1237x961px
>>37637827
The guy is literally Superman.
>>
>>37635128
Fuck people who do this, they should know how hard it is to find work.
>>
File: 1431698324599.gif (9KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1431698324599.gif
9KB, 645x773px
>>37632238

>tfw the only calls I get back are for shady comissioncuck jobs that require you to be a smooth psychopath just to make a living wage
>>
>>37636603
You were the asshole all along
>>
>>37638552
Why even apply for those jobs?
>>
>>37633771
If you had to take a guess, do you think the people posting constant pro-military/military recruitment threads on /r9k/ are actual veterans or just LARPers?
>>
>>37638583

The job descriptions are always incredibly vague and you don't find out what you'll actually be doing until you go the interview, and even then they sugar coat it.
>>
>go to a staffing agency because everyone claims they are these amazing bastion of jobs
>leave my resume, receptionist says they'll look it over and get back to me
>a few days later, get an email from the place saying I should call them and setup and interview with their staffing manager
>call them, talk to a receptionist, they have no idea who I am or why I'm calling
>says they'll leave my name and call me back
>they don't call back
>call them again a few days later
>the exact same thing happens
>email the person who told me to call in and ask them what the problem is
>she apologizes for the confusion and says I should go to their website an apply
>even though they already have my resume in their hands and have looked it over

It's incredibly irritating hearing "A bloo bloo bloo it's so hard to find qualified employees" when the people hiring are a bunch of fucked up retards who can't even setup an interview
>>
>>37638556
Agreed. OP is such a nigger, even Waffle House told him to go fuck off.
>>
>tfw living in a second world shithole
>companies too poor to outsource overseas
>cheap labour doesn't want to come here
>people, including employers, still have a work ethic
>wagecuck jobs are basically given out without questions because people understand that's what they are for
>>
>>37638819
It's terrible to live in Brazil, a third world shihole that thinks it's first world. I've experienced all the stuff written in this thread and even worse things.
>>
>>37632238

thats why you join the military

if you have a brain and arent a degenerate they will hand you a job
>>
>>37632238
>tfw got a job with literally no experience
>lied on my resume

4 months later I have almost 3k in savings.

Life is good for this robot.
>>
>>37638346
You need to be a certain type to be a cop. Certainly not a robot.

I wouldnt take it if it was offered to me unless i was guaranteed to be on the desk.
The average officer is a guy who has no problem confronting people and going into hostile social situations. Its almost tailored for chads really.
>>
>>37633057
>only 1k a month
>thinks he's on his way to retirement
I made your weekly rate today at work hahah
>>
>>37638979
That's over 1k in a day. You don't make anywhere near that much cuck.
>>
File: 1496004685544.png (18KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1496004685544.png
18KB, 300x250px
>>37633534
Had that shit, yeah. Not exactly because of race or skin tone, though.
In my experience, I've met most wagecunts in hr departments. Those rats that get their kicks out of misery and suffering of other people - they mostly go in that kind of positions for a power trips or something.
My advice is either to just drop the interview the moment you realise that hr is such a cunt or to clench your teeth and grind through, if the job is good.
>>37634634
Eh, even when you know some stuff about your future job and/or company it's still a 50/50 chance. Some companies like their employees to start "clean" so they can force whatever corporate propaganda bullshit they can come up with (at least for a starting level positions).
>>
>>37637293
Look for custodial jobs at your local college or uni. Those often go to students rather than illegals. However, during the summer most of the students are gone, thus most of the workforce, even though classes tend to be run during the summer, so they still need cleaners. Right now is your best chance. Colleges are the best places for custodial too - the people using the facilities are old enough that they don't wreck the place on purpose (like high school kids), but not so old they don't care about leaving the place dirty.
t. part-time custodian at a university
>>
>>37632819
you dont seem to know a lot about currency
ofc you can just exchange it people are happy to buy btc
>>
>>37633534
My last interview was by a black girl, but I'm a white boy so she was really sweet to me. I got the job
>>
>>37636603
employers hate college students. If theres anything that pisses them off, its workers that are devoting their time and energy on something else other their shitty job.
>>
>>37639415
I tried that already, no dice.
Every custodian at my local college is either middle aged black ladies or illegal immigrant that doesn't talk because they can barely speak english. They never hire students.
>>
>>37639490
Ofcourse you did.... Every black woman that has interviewed me was a total cunt and on top of that Ive never been hired by them.
>>
>Mechanic positions
Literally impossible to get without a college education in the relevant field of mechanics and years of experience.
>>
>>37638346
You have to go to school and get a degree in Policing/Law, though.
>>
>>37638346
Police officer is not a robot friendly job, first of all lol.
Its the most normie job in the world, you need to be a certain kind of person to successfully be a police officer.
>>
I've been trying to hire people and it's quit hard because everyone thinks they are worth 100k per year and my new boss only wants to pay 65k with no benefits
>>
The system likes to screw over us meets all the time.
>>
>>37641429
What job?
No one is going to put up with 65K salary if the working conditions are total shit or the manager(you) is a complete cunt.
>>
>>37641460
Jr Engineering Project Manager. I'm friendly although a robot. Working conditions are nice but benefits are shit and the CEO is a dick.
>>
>>37641476
Well I guess that's why. Smarter people tend to have a lower tolerance for bs at jobs unlike morons that work at McDonald and put up with it because they don't know any better.
>>
>>37641498
Yeah. I mean I feel like kids have unrealistic expectations of what they make out of school. These are kids fresh out of school asking for 90k and shit
>>
>>37641522
Even if there are no benefits and the CEO is an asshole, it can't be worse than 99% of the jobs in the country.
I have no doubt that most of them are just super entitled, but I would kill for a job like that.
>>
>>37641541
I think the reality is the job is pretty good, but I think college gives a perception of things being different in terms of compensations. We aren't Google.

Then if I do hire one and they take less, they feel like they got short changed and end up looking elsewhere. Sometimes I just want to hire people with no college and just some trade school, but hard to find smart ones
>>
Its a young thing.. Get yourself some experience. Cooking helped me gain some skills when I was in my teens/early 20's I earned and saved some money doing that now I let my money work for me with little to no effort.. You gotta take risks though! Work smart and not hard. Hard workers are faggots that are too dumb to see the small print so to speak.
>>
>>37641810
Yeah. I used to work really hard, now I don't work as hard but get more done because I work smarter. I also figure out how to get vendors to do more work for me and I'm less of a perfectionist. It's also about reading your boss and only doing what they really care about.
>>
>>37633057
1k a month isnt a lot desu, I make that in a week after tax and I wont be retiring anytime soon, you are delusional
>>
File: 3746307252.png (676KB, 720x712px) Image search: [Google]
3746307252.png
676KB, 720x712px
>tfw after busting my ass working as a gardener then in a shit retail job finally got hired into something relevant to my degree

It's only a lab tech job but I feel like I am finally making progress and getting relevant experience
>>
boomers and gen Z pajeets fucked us over
>>
>>37634006

Shit sucks, man. I applied for a data entry job once and at the interview they tried to get me to be a customer service rep.
>>
>>37633341
Women are incapable of giving good handshakes. They hold their hands in a half folded limp fish state and it's impossible to get a good grip.
>>
>>37635492
Why do boomers do this?
Why do some of them think work is "fun"?
>>
>>37644042
Because many people can turn the workplace into a fun place filled with friends and submissive people. Workplace is hell for robots, shy and ugly people, but for Chad, it's his playground.
>>
>>37636982
not sure he never showed up second day. Made me kek how they told us to shave and he showed up with a full beard
>>
>>37637494
We all had mandatory training after orientation faggot.
>>37638556
How was I the asshole?
>>
>>37640245
The thing is we went through the manual for 8 hours straight, when we were supposed to just be taking the test. I couldn't take the wagery seriously. Nothing here was done appropriately and no one was taking the course seriously. She just chooses to get mad at me for no reason other than being a bitch. I mean you want to talk about insubordination, half the people didn't even do the bare minimum and wear the correct uniform, the fuckin Orientation lady didn't even show up, and neither did half the other people. Then she wants to make us go through the entire manual for 8 hours straight, which was supposed to be completed at basic training, but now we were doing it here, which would realistically probably just make us even more inexperienced since we were learning all the stuff impractically and from hypothetical situations opposed to the intended purpose of doing it hands on with the instructor. Since we didn't take a a test, it's vague to say that anyone that walked out of there even really knew wtf they were actually doing. Even one assistant had to correct the lady on the information. Who even knows if anybody there knew what was going on,
>>
File: 1497071443510.jpg (42KB, 478x360px) Image search: [Google]
1497071443510.jpg
42KB, 478x360px
>>37632238

>order picker for an online shopping business
>full time graveyard shift
>absolute dogshit pay and bosses break labor laws when it gets busy

As monotonous as it is, I still prefer this over customer service.
>>
>>37644042
You seriously think they want to work?

I see old guys with grey hair unloading heavy boxes of orange juice jugs at the grocery store. They fucked up and didn't save enough for retirement or their savings got wiped out in the 2008 crash and aftermath. It's been almost 10 years since then, boomers are retiring en masse, and another crash is coming (there's been roughly one market crash at least once every 10 years since forever)

Expect a lot more boomers to flood into the job market.
>>
>>37641460
Im a communications major i dont know shit about engineering but I will do this hob for 35,000 dollar hire me instead
Thread posts: 137
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.