[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's with some of you with high as shit standards. >Show

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1496403289598.jpg (161KB, 852x854px) Image search: [Google]
1496403289598.jpg
161KB, 852x854px
What's with some of you with high as shit standards.

>Show friend cute girl saying I'd date her
>"wtf anon, she's fuckin' ugly"
>Ask her to rate her
>"She's like a 5 or 6"

What exactly is wrong with average?
>>
>>37631259
>What exactly is wrong with average?
You're interpreting it the wrong way. Nobody says it's bad looking. They're just being honest they're not going to put up with a whole lot of shit trying to hook up. If it were an 8 or a 9 they'd be a lot more subservient. Maybe you should stop being such a control freak.
>>
>>37631291
>Maybe you should stop being such a control freak.

Where did this come from?
>>
>>37631309
A lot of it is people just being controlling. They don't react the way you want. That's a problem for you because you have control issues.
>>
>>37631817

Am I being fucked with? He called a 5 or 6 ugly, in what world is the literal average and above ugly?
>>
>>37631835
t b h i don't care im a fucking worker drone, i dont have much of a social life and i have no sex life. i dont give a fuck if they're average or ugly. if your friend doesn't find her attractive then that means she is ugly. if you attract people you're attractive, if you don't, you're not attractive. not being attractive is strongly correlated with being ugly.
>>
guessing you are pretty young so it's just insecurity and not being realistic, I used to call girls gross but now I find pretty much all girls pretty save the truly deformed.
>>
If you're average that's fine. I'd just prefer someone closer to my standards. No fat chicks is a hard rule for me, if the BMI is over 22 it's a no go.
>>
DESU it's pretty disappointing when qt posts are always conventionally attractive normie girls but never any actual qts.
>>
>>37631259
>Ask her to rate her
Girls will never admit that other girls are pretty.
>>
>>37632196

It was a dude

skjgldkas
>>
>>37632196
When feminists cry misogyny and say men are critical of women to the point of creating impossible standards, they're ignoring the fact that men aren't half as harsh about a woman's appearance than other women.
>>
we live in the system we die in the system.we ugly tards are bound to find other ugly girls beautiful since we are forced by nature itself to have kids.
>>
>>37631259
5/10 and 6/10. Well you aint passin most secondary classes w stats like that
>>
>>37631259
>implying people like your friend are on this board
>>
>>37632315
>there's people on this board that'd turn down a girl just for having stretch marks
>There's people on this board that'd turn down a girl for being "too tall"
>there's people on this board that'd turn down a girl for being "slightly chubby"
>There's people on this board that expect a 7/10 when they live in their mum's basement and have no job

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh................................
>>
>>37631259
was she fat anon? It's okay you can tell the truth
>>
>>37631835
His tolerance to women is very shallow and he's probably a closet faggot. He isn't worried about women whatsoever besides having one around to fuck, He wants things to make him think and feel "manly", but being manly means you care what men think more than women so that makes them gay. Rome is proof of what happens when men start to literally stop giving a fuck about their women. They think sucking dick and getting ass fucked is cool. He is attracted to what other men are attracted to that's why those women are so beautiful in the first place, they get all that attention and positive vibes. They literally feel like Goddesses around men, That's why women are so repulsed by you cucks, you aren't men. They want attention but not attention from you.
>>
>>37632545

No cause fats are an auto-no for me
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.