[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>There are people on this board right now that have a girlfriend,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: unnamed.gif (723KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.gif
723KB, 480x270px
>There are people on this board right now that have a girlfriend, social life and a job
OUT NOW OR LURK
NO POSTY FOR YOU
>>
>>37631215
I have one of those.

Question is, which is it?
>>
>>37631242
youre a wageslave AND a loser
>>
Just go outside. Why is it such an abstract thought that someone could have a girlfriend here? This meme of "all users are le alone xD" has run a bit think now.
>>
>>37631263
Swing and a miss. I have a girlfriend, but no social life and no job.

Thanks for playing.
>>
>>37631317
>no social life
>girlfriend
Damn normies are getting more dumb by the day, or they really suck at baiting.
>>
>>37631340
If I had a social life, I wouldn't be here on a Saturday night. Having a girlfriend doesn't mean I have a large circle of friends or go out.
>>
>there are people here right now that are virgins, call themselves robots, but could easily jump into social/romantic relationships if they wanted
>>
>>37631272
Because some people are le alone NEETs and normalfags are shitting up the board for us lonly virgins when they should be at /b/ or /soc/
>inb4 muh safe space
>>
>>37631317
You said this to make people feel bad didn't you?

Why? Haven't we suffered enough?';;;;;;;-;;;;;;;;
Tips on where to meet and talk to attractive women?
>>
>>37631355
Well I have a social life but I come here everyday
Your point?
>>
>>37631355
Social life means having friends at all dumbass.

If you even interact with more than 2 people who are not your family you have a social life. Having no social life means EVERY NIGHT you don't go out. Even your fucking birthday. Even new years. Every. Fucking. Day. You are alone or talking with people online that you'll probably never meet.
>>
>>37631355
Then how did you meet your gf?
>>
>>37631317
>have girlfriend
>no social life no job
>"no job"
U sure she isnt fucking Chad behind you?
>>
>>37631317
How do you have a gf with no job or social life? Is she really ugly/fat/insecure?
>>
File: IMG_0675.jpg (93KB, 707x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0675.jpg
93KB, 707x500px
>>37631272
i have a shitty job, but no social life or gf. I consider this board a place to be w like minded ppl. I dont understand why you guys visit here if you got all that going for you. Anyway get the fuck out normie cunt
>>
Unless your a wagecuck if you have a good job a gf and a social life then GTFO THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE? If you want to laugh at us then shut the fuck up and lurk you fucking Chads
>>
>>37631401
>Then how did you meet your gf?
School. I moved halfway across the country to go to college. I know nobody in town here, except her. We met in class and hit it off quickly. I mean, I have school acquaintances, but not really friends. We don't hang out outside of class.

>>37631461
>Is she really ugly/fat/insecure?
No
>>
>>37631463
>I dont understand why you guys visit here if you got all that going for you.
LOOK WHERE YOU ARE

YOU ARE ON AN IMAGEBOARD

DO YOU REALLY THINK ANYONE WHO WILLINGLY POSTS HERE HAS MUCH GOING ON
>>
>>37631536
Then why is she dating you? You don't sound like you've got much going on
>>
this board has no topic, it is not your safe space

go to /r/incel if you want an echo chamber
>>
>>37631569
Have you thought

Just maybe

Just

Maybe

Women aren't anywhere near as shallow as you make them out to be?

That some are happy to have someone to hang out and laugh with?

Did you consider that at any point in your life?
>>
>>37631614
Not wanting someone without a job/social life makes them shallow

i wouldnt want a gf like that
>>
>>37631538
If you have a gf and friends that's more than most of us here have going on
>>
>>37631215
>S-S-S-S-S-S-S-SADAOU?!

Also I get it man, you want to be cool on the internet and fit in on this chinese cartoon website. You saw the normies get out ree memes on youtube and reddit

but

>no jobs allowed

That's trying too hard man

Next week it'll be IF YOU KNOW HOW TO USE A TOILET AND TIE YOUR SHOWS YOU ARE A NORMIE
>>
>>37631614
Of course, but most women see no social life and no job as a huge red flag.
>>
>>37631683
I should of specified, If you have a good job I know there are wagekeks here
>>
>>37631663
That's cool, because they don't want you either.

What's the problem here?
>>
I got a job, about to get a better one, still no GF and no social life!
>>
>>37631569
I dunno. Maybe she finds me attractive? Maybe she enjoys my company? Maybe she potential in my?

I'm not going to rock the boat here and ask her. I got a good thing going here.
>>
>>37631898
>Maybe she potential in my?
Wow, I fucked that up.

Maybe she sees potential in my future?
>>
>>37631681

if you ever get a gf and adult friends you'll quickly find it doesn't totally fill the void inside you

say you get a casual gf, you're going to see her like 2-3 nights per week.

your adult friends you might see twice a month if you're lucky

that's still a lot of time to shitpost. plus if you get a real office job you can shitpost from work.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.