[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meet a girl online >likes anime and metal >talk a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 1496492578324.jpg (41KB, 341x307px) Image search: [Google]
1496492578324.jpg
41KB, 341x307px
>meet a girl online
>likes anime and metal
>talk a lot about anime and metal
>has my humour
>likes memes
>still a Virgin
>lil bit of a hentai
>7/10
>meet her
>40 mins away from me
>kinda uglier than on her photos but still hot
>go to her room and watch tv with her
>start trying to get down on her a lil bit
>massaging her breast
>kissing her
>grap her by the pussy
>after a few min she says stop and we go back to watching retarded videos on youtube
>still laying close to each other
>confesses to me that she is actually a lesbian and thought this was just a meet up between friends
>diedinside.exe
how do i stop being depressed about it
>>
>>37631210
>He fell for the 3d meme
My condolences, dude.
>>
did she moan at all?
maybe u can turn her bisexual
woe her romantically rather than sexually
>>
>>37631277
she had widen pupils and was horny for sure, but she wrote me after i got home that it was unacceptable that i got so sexual
>>
>likes metal
wew lad.
>>
>>37631320

I mean what did she expect? What did she think was going to happen? You don't meet someone in your room and have them lay on your bed for the first meeting unless you are going to do something sexual. Is she autistic?
>>
>>37631349
this also weaboo?
she is literally a slut ask her and i bet she has fucked guys in the past and probably was abused.
>>
>>37631210
>likes metal
Should've been an instant red flag. No straight girl likes metal.

There are no exceptions.
>>
You know what to do OP. Acquire rope.
>>
>>37631465
nah, promised myself when I was 10 years that i would go rampage before i kms. probably columbine style
>>
>>37631210
where do you meet girls online?

I need to know this
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mlhbxqwxWd1qz4rgp.png (84KB, 480x280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mlhbxqwxWd1qz4rgp.png
84KB, 480x280px
>>37631210
>Tried to date a 3D girl that has no dick

You deserved everything you got OP.
Take this as a lesson, look for traps now. Or Anime traps, it is even better if you ignore 3D.
>>
>>37631586
german tinder app
>>
File: 1497136919477.jpg (129KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1497136919477.jpg
129KB, 1024x1280px
>dress like a girl
>try again

win-win
>>
>>37631210
fuck man that blows im sorry
>>
Tell her you're transitioning. Problem solved.
>>
Wait. If you got to the point where you were kissing, massaging her breast and boipussi then she's not fucking lesbo, dude. You did something. Idk what but you did.
Was she wet? Did you smell her?
>>
>>37631655
This. Tell her not to be such a shitlord and to respect your feminine penis.
>>
>>37631210
>confesses to me that she is actually a lesbian and thought this was just a meet up between friends
Nah, she lied to you. You probably did some autistic shit or something to creep her out like moving too quickly.
>>
File: IMG_20170608_095643.jpg (69KB, 711x940px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170608_095643.jpg
69KB, 711x940px
>>37631695
>Did you smell her?

KEK FUCKING WHAT?
>>
>>37631760
>By "grab her bussy" he literally means he full on hulk gripped it thinking it was chill

Lol
>>
should i text her, what should i say?
WHAT WOULD CHAD DO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37631820
Ask her why she was wet and you could smell her pussy juice if she was lesbian and if she liked your mouth kisses.
>>
>>37631820
>WHAT WOULD CHAD DO
sow his seed in the first try instead of posting in a Vietnam cuisine forum
>>
>>37631820
It's time to become the gf. Being a cute trap is the only way to snag a horny lesbian waifu.
>>
>>37631820
Did you get to actually smell her pussy? What does it smell like?
>>
>>37631820
>what would chad do
Chad wouldn't have stopped. In a way, he would have raped her. But he wouldn't get reported because he just never does.
>>
>>37631820
Chad would have smelled that pussy. You're a faggot now, Anon. Good job.
>>
>>37631210
>Say that you identify yourself as a girl
>wear a wig
>profit
>>
>>37631210
>girl invites you to watch shit and chill
>girl expects you to already know that she's a lesbian
either she's completely autistic or lying because she didn't want you
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.