[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me how shitty your love life is. Describe all your attempts,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 13

Tell me how shitty your love life is.

Describe all your attempts, failures, and successes.
>>
File: 2123412341234.jpg (338KB, 1233x965px) Image search: [Google]
2123412341234.jpg
338KB, 1233x965px
still a virgin even if girls like me.
I could easily get a girlfriend
since my looks is close to chad
hate on me
i dont even care
I hate myself
Im a fuck up worth nothing
only thing i've is my appearance..
only confidence i've..
>>
My love life is shit in the sense I've never attempted or tried at anything because I'm too much of a pussy.

I'm still young, I think. I still have a chance, right?
>>
File: 1496277710105.jpg (91KB, 750x479px) Image search: [Google]
1496277710105.jpg
91KB, 750x479px
>>37630968
I was pressured into asking my crush out over a voicemail when I was about 11, didn't go down well. Still unsure if it affected me subconsciously but it wasn't that bad.
I went to a boys school so throughout age 11-16 I didn't try or even talk to any girls, it was comfy and since I wasn't surrounded by women I had no desire for a gf
Then I started going to college, met a girl on omegle, had a stupid thing with her for a few weeks on Snapchat. That was the closest I've gotten even though it was only text and pictures.
A love life irl is completely nonexistent
>>
File: happy in full.jpg (48KB, 600x899px) Image search: [Google]
happy in full.jpg
48KB, 600x899px
>>37630968
27 year old kissless virgin. Never had anybody express interest in me and it was made pretty clear to me I was an undesirable. Never attempted anything because I knew I would never succeed. Now I can technically claim that I've never been shot down.
>>
>be 14
>get shy video game gf, she asked me
>her house burns down and she moves
>no gf again
still virgin nearly 10 years later
>>
>>37630968
>virgin
>ask my crush of six months out
>she says yeah
>go eat lunch
That was over 6 months ago. I haven't spoken to her since she told me to fuck off. I just wanted a second date ;-;
>>
>Met a crazy (bipolar and depressed) cute redhead when I was 16. She pretended to be interested in me for a while before saying to my face "Being seen in public with you is embarrasing, and I don't my friends to mock me", and then she started dating a handsome dude from the judo team

>Met a cute christian girl in college a few months ago. We dated for about a month, but she never even let me kiss her saying that we had to go to church a few times first and talk with her family. She then proceeded to put on a mini skirt on a random friday night and hooked up with a dude from the volleyball team at a party. Her roomate introuced them. Turns out she was a recovering nympho who turned to religion to try and cure herself, bt her roomate convinced her that "sex is healthy and there's nothing wrong with doing it a lot", so she cheated on me and didn't even have the balls to be honest about it. I found out through a common contact that saw her making out with the dude.

>Met another girl. Kind weird and cooky. She's a kind of shut-in, and constantly complains about how no one invites her to anything, so I kept trying to invite her for stuff. Turns out "nobody invites me" meant "Hot dudes don't invite me", since she makes a sport out of ghosting me, so I eventually gave up
>>
>>37630968
i always knew i had no chance so i never tried anything
Wathing my friends get their first experiences, get their first girlfriends and get their first serious relationships has been pretty painful, now i dont even have friends anymore, i dont look fowards to looking them up and finding they have a house and two kids
>>
>>37630968
i dont even want to start with my failures as far as relatonships go as a matter of fact i've taken the redpill and given up on women completley
>>
File: 1472930080591.jpg (55KB, 500x352px) Image search: [Google]
1472930080591.jpg
55KB, 500x352px
>>37630968
I rarely tried to be with someone throughout my life, once in 1000 years happens so my love life is almost nonexistent. My first crush was when I was about 13 years old, but gave up when the bullying started, after that everyone I was attracted ignored me, so that fucked up my confidence even more.
Last year I was really in love with one of my best friends. Was a bit interested in me too but some time later rejected me. We were still friends for some months until I finally collapsed and cut all contact.
I am 22 and turning 23 soon and I am still a virgin, and because of that last try it seems that I have finally snapped. Not really interested in relationships anymore...
>>
>>37630968
let me tell you the story of how i became a broken man, tl;dr edition
>never had a gf in high school
>towards the end one of the cutest girls in class asks me if i find her attractive out of fucking nowhere (we were sitting on a bench)
>my whole body goes into an euphoric state, and obviously i tell her i do, a lot
>she saya we should have sex
>couple of days later
>bring her to my place
>as soon as we enter my room i feel like theres this wall between me and her and it gets hilariously awkward as i try to rub her boobs
>she is completely turned off by my inexperience
>we both go home in dead silence

cont.
>>
>>37632417
>we rent a room to go to the beach
>I literally sit in the same room with her without anything hapenning at all, in fact her ex bf showed up and rented another room with her after i left prematurely because i couldnt handle the pressure

I was 18 at the time, I am 21 now and been a broken mess ever since, I actually saw her at the metro station today and i instantly distanced myself from her
when i got home all i wanted to do is just end it, ram a fucking knife through my skull
I can provide details if any of you wana hear more
>>
>>37630968
>ugly
>fat
>diabetes
>considered a failure by everyone(including my family)
>retarded
>my entire family ignores me
>suffered verbal and psychical abuse( my family also thinks that's funny and most of them don't remember)
>have been backstabbed by my family and *friends* over the years
>my last gf was when i was 7 and she cucked me with bat shit insane chad
>have lived in a rotting house
>no girl has ever found me attractive
>was bullied in my first year of school and everyone including my teachers thought i was joking. i had to fight to protect myself since i was 6
>mom is a roastie whore
>my dad who knows what he is doing
>ibn4 at least you haven't suffered hunger
>as if that fact would make it anything better.
>>
>>37630968
25, only lost KHV by fucking hookers. Never had a grill show interest in me ever.

I'm just a mediorce looking chubby manlet
>>
>>37632516
that gf when i was 6 was plotting with chad to fuck me over. i discovered that later by just assuming the obvious.
>>
>>37632516
that sounds pretty tough dude.. I would advise to try your best to lose weight not for the bitches but for yourself and your health but i know how debilitating low self esteem can be
>>
>>37632492
Needless to say this particular aspect of my life seeps through the rest and makes me think about everything in a negative manner
That means being rendered paranoid, anxious, self-hating, overly-apologetic and the worst of the worst is the feeling of being estranged from people and this wicked world, to always feel out of place
whatever, i will save money for a shotgun and end it all
>>
>>37630968
>met this girl when I was in 11th grade and she was in 12th
>apparently had a crush on me for awhile since she up and bear hugged me out of nowhere
>we immediately hit it off and spend the rest of the night hanging out (we were at a regional competition for KB)
>exchange numbers, friend each other on normiebook
>things are going pretty well, we're both really into each other though we never say it
>finally get the guts to tell her how I feel when we were talking on the phone
>"I don't know if I really want to be in a relationship right now..."
>the fire dies
>sparks back up again a few months later
>I end up ruining it again by making my feelings known
>she graduates about 2 months later, moves to Portland, and promptly gets a bf

After that I gave up pursuing women for about 2 years until this other girl came along. Long story short, that backfired spectacularly as well.

3 years now since actively pursuing a woman and asking someone out and I'm strongly considering asking this girl out I've known and been friends with for the better part of a year.

What's keeping me back though is that I don't want this to backfire like my previous attempts have. It's not really fear of rejection, just fear of making an ass of myself like I did in the past, only this time it has more serious implications.
>>
File: DogwithBeth.jpg (147KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
DogwithBeth.jpg
147KB, 800x1000px
>>37630968
Mine's pretty shitty. My wife still expects me to take her on dates and fuck her once a week
>>
>>37632028
Did she actually tell you to fuck off?

What did you do?
>>
Failed everytime
>>
File: NoWay.jpg (63KB, 923x579px) Image search: [Google]
NoWay.jpg
63KB, 923x579px
I went on a date once, it went well enough, but when it came to calling her back I just couldn't do it. It felt like everything in my body was screaming at me not to do so.
I haven't bothered to even try after that, I just can't. I fucking hate the way my mind works.
>>
>>37630968
Im easily traumazited by stuff and i have low self esteem. When i was a kid i had a crush on some girl i thought it was love and got friendzoned. But she liked my best friend. In highschool i did the same but the girl liked me back. But too pussy to do something and now she plays with my heart every now and then.
>>
Attempts: 0
Failures: 0
Successes: 0
>>
>>37630968
Kissless and handholdless virgin reporting in.

Once Stacy asked if I wanted to take her out sometime. I dropped my spaghetti.
I had a few female friends in high school, one was into the whole casual hug thing. I think each one might have been into me, but I never did anything more with them. I either decided I didn't have anything to bring to a relationship or I was too hung up on my oneitis crush that I ended up never talking to.

That's pretty much it since I haven't tried to get in any relationships since then.
>>
>Fall in love with a beautiful woman.
>Open up to her intimately
>She tells me she is seeing someone on the side
>Tells me she loves me
>Start crying like a bitch
>Flip out on her and tell her she is a demonic bitch with no soul
>She starts crying
>I hyper ventilate and have panic attack
>We split and I cry more like a faggot
>Get benzos so I stop freaking out
Never been the same since. I hate women. I hate life. Fuck everybody.
>>
>>37630968
>1st attempt
>3rd grade
>normal looking and no autistic behaviour yet
>massive crush on the most beautiful girl of the class
>tell a friend as a secret
>he tells her
>she rejects me
>4rd grade she has left school and her friends tell me she liked me back but was too shy

>2nd attempt
>9th grade
>while orbiting a stacy, i realize a qt3.14 7/10 has liked me since 8th grade
>try to make a move
>chad steals her from me

>3rd attempt
>10th grade
>new girl in school
>10/10
>try to make a move
>talk to her on facebook
>realize i am an orbiter
>give up

currently preparing for a 4th attempt after 4 years. i don't know if i have the guts to do it. robots send me your strength
>>
>>37630968
Met a girl in 9th grade, we became good friends. she hugs all her friends and eventually hugged me I fell in love with her after that. Asked her out 12 times throughout highschool and always got her a birthday and valentine's day gift. That was 10 years ago, we still talk (for some reason she doesn't hate me, maybe I'm just an elaborate play toy to her) though not often and I ask her out every highschool reunion, I'm still a khv (at least not a khhv r-right). I've never loved another female and sleep next to her picture. I realized that I'm worth nothing to her or any other female and have stopped trying, she showed me how worthless and inadequate I am.
>>
>>37634338
(Stopped trying except for HS reunions)
>>
File: IMG_1267.png (6KB, 266x190px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1267.png
6KB, 266x190px
No one will ever be able to love me
>>
>>37630968
>Attempts: 0. Never tried once in my life. Feel like I'm not good enough for a woman and that I'm not attractive nor successful enough to get and keep a gf.

>Failures: constantly. I am a loser.

>Successes: 0.

KHV at 26. I work a low wage job and I'm short, have a small dick, and am 4/10 at best. Anything I can offer a woman or attract a woman with, other guys have better and are overall better than me. Why would a woman choose to be with me? I know my worth and I'm garbage.
>>
>>37630968
>girl 1
>very attractive in my eyes but had anger issues and self destructive tendencies
>initially became interested in me when she found out my family was loaded but did sort of warm up to my personality
>my attempts to make her into the idealized version of herself that existed in my mind failed and the aforementioned self destructiveness changed her in the opposite direction, she becomes a drug addict and blocks out help from everyone in her life until she is completely apathetic to all human contact

>girl 2
>almost identical in appearance to girl 1, only shorter and fatter
>dependant and needy, but this made her more likely to stay with me and more obedient
>at the time I was still in love with the idealized girl 1 who could now never be real, my relationship with girl 2 was a weird outlet for those desires and she just became a sex doll to me
>after months of this I couldn't go on with it any longer, explained the whole situation to her, relationship ends

>girl 3
>most attractive girl i've ever seen
>lesbian

I don't like to think about them. It's overwhelming to my mind and I worry it will make me kill myself in the end.
>>
>>37630968
Broke up two years ago with girlfriend of three years. Haven't had sex for six years. She had mild autism and was afraid of having sex but was fine with sexual contact as long as clothes stayed on. I am not bad looking but want to wait until I have a job before I try dating again. I am just too depressed and fucked up to get a job, despite trying as hard as I can.
>>
Love is a lie. There is only pain and suffering.
>>
>>37632747
If you ask out a thousand girls and they all reject you except one, you are still a winner in the end.
>>
>had a couple of "gf"s in middle school but they all lasted a week at most before they break up with me
>I ended up literally cucking this girl's bf
>he goes on an autistic sperg rage on Gaia
>they break up and I swoop in
>ended after a week

>high school
>friend of a friend knows this girl from the next state who thinks I'm attractive
>we eventually meet and date for like 2 months
>i break it up because she was way too timid for me

>summer after sophmore year of uni
>tried getting with this girl from work
>had a little summer long fling
>summer ended and we go back to school
>she becomes disinterested in me

Now I'm really interested in this other girl from work, but she is leaving the states to study abroad at the end of the summer
>>
>be me eating at restaurant
>stacy bimbo with fake tits walks in
>i mumble yuck she has fake boobs
>qt sitting next to me across table hears and spits up food and smiles
>she looks at me nd says "i was thinking the same thing"
>i get nervous and don't pursue her because she looks out of my league
>she smiles at me
>i put my head down and finish eating
>walk out like garth from waynes world
why am i such a pussy robots
>>
>>37634782
bruh you had it
>>
File: IMG_4455.jpg (170KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4455.jpg
170KB, 640x480px
>>37634782
Aw dude why.
>>
>>37634835
>>37634892
Believe me, I know I passed a great opportunity. She was too cute though. She had blue eyes and I am a sucker for them and puss out around blue eyed girls.
>>
File: 1385453168267.jpg (12KB, 237x272px) Image search: [Google]
1385453168267.jpg
12KB, 237x272px
>>37630968
Never attempted because I'm too damn shy. Closest I've had to a gf was some chick I chatted with on the site bebo when I was 12.
>>
File: cry pepe.jpg (53KB, 597x519px) Image search: [Google]
cry pepe.jpg
53KB, 597x519px
whew, where do I start

>Elementary school
>maybe 4th or 5th grade
>in class one day and see crush in doorway
>by god, she's looking straight at me
>this is it, this is where she pronounces her love for me
>swear she's looking straight at me
>look her dead in the eyes
>she waves and smiles RIGHT AT ME
>holy fuck, wave back, smile
>I've done it lads, I've officially acquired y first ever gf
>go home that day only thinking of her, that moment, and our life together
>wake up next morning
>hatch great plan, I will take one of my dads very expensive watches with me to school that day and give it to her as a sign of my love
>sneak into dad's bedroom while he's reading the newspaper in the living room
>steal very expensive tag heuer watch
>see new gf at lunch, ask to talk to her
>give her watch tell her I really like her and I'm glad she likes me too
>she says "haha uhh yeah thanks"
>leave feeling boss as hell, on cloud nine
>be end of school day, her best friend comes to me with watch and says "she can't take this, what are you thinking?"
>tell best friend she can definitely have it, its a sign of my love to her
>best friend looks confused as hell and says "what makes you think she likes you?"
>because she smiled an waved at me the yesterday, duh
>"umm no, I sit right behind you, she was smiling and waving at me idiot"
>go home and return my dad watch to his watch safe
>dad never even noticed it was gone
>hopes and dreams crushed, and so began an eternity of TFW NO GF

I have more stories if anyone cares to hear theme but this is probably my cringiest. Maybe, maybe not, I've never typed these out before and this seems pretty bad.
>>
>>37635206
At least she returned the watch so you didn't get beat by your dad.
>>
none, none none. I hate failure and stress so I never try even if it would be obo.
>>
>about seventh grade
>meet the most amazing girl ever (we'll call her cornbread)
>Try really hard to get close to her, but not gonna ask her out bc I'm in seventh grade.
>In eighth grade we get really close
>Like really close I mean we're always talking to eachother
>Freshman year of hs, in january my grandpa dies, and I get depressed and she's the only one there for me, so I decide to make a move
>she asks me to go to this charity dance at my school
>fuck yeah now's my chance
>swing danced for about 3 hours (swing dancing? ikr)
>Now's my chance
>Laughing it up, but then the conversation shifts to her family and stuff
> 'It's good I'll just wait a few minutes'
>I'm only really half-listening
>She pauses, then continues
>"...and my suster started crying when I told her I was gay"
>MFW I literally almost kms'd that night
>happened a few months ago, still depresses
>>
>throughout highschool too self concious, anxious, and nervous to realize that there were girls that were actually interested in me
>eventually I had built up enough confidence to ask a girl out
>got rejected
years later I've literally never talked to any girls at all, so I guess I missed out
>>
Had a beautiful, controlling half flip gf that I dated for 4 years until I broke up with her. She won't answer now if I try to talk to her.
Dated a metalhead chick for two months. She treated me like shit, and I had to sometimes explain big words to her.
Dated a skinhead 17yo girl for two weeks. Only made out with her, but it was so, so sweet. She was so small and smelled so heavenly. I was deeply obsessed. She broke it off with me, and I wrote my best songs about her that same summer.
>>
Got a feeling the roommates are looking to get rid of me. I don't think I can afford to live alone. Trying to figure out the logistics of living out of a hotel room, or living out of my car. Also considering buying a gun.
>>
First attempt and failure
>in 8th grade
>after school
>talk to qt for first or second time (don't remember)
>invite her on a date
>she was interested, but wanted to get to know me more before we continue
>"ok bye"
>walk away like she rejected me because I'm a retard

The 6 year failure
>7th grade
>move to new school
>find out amazon qt likes me
>proceed to do nothing about it for the next 6 years
>still never talked directly to tall qt, only to friends
>>
This was before I was aware of how bad my facial deformity is, and how ugly my genetics made me out to be excluding the deformity:
>5th grade, give a heart shaped box with some goofy tic tac toe game in it because girl was allergic to choco, said thanks, gave me a hug, threw out box
>9th grade, do the roses, choco, leather jacket routine, get a hug and an excuse followed by years of harassment
>10th grade, try being super friendly to a girl, get a "yeah you're a good friend" speech
>11th and 12th grade I give up
>get laced with some drug in college and some guy had his way with me

I'm too ugly to have anyone in my life. Both inside and out. No successes. I'm okay with this. No point in wanting what you can't have.
>>
>>37630968
I have friends but the autism makes all my interactions awkward and creepy.

I have zero experience with women but I could have fucked a ugly lardwhale during high school just couldn't bring my self to nail it due to the shear amount of shame.
>>
I ate 6lbs of probably poorly cooked ground beef this week. If the e coli doesnt get me first the shits will.
>>
File: 1493403735497.jpg (37KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1493403735497.jpg
37KB, 500x500px
I got cucked by an autistic girl.
>>
Too much experience to list everything.
Always horny. Know I can get laid when I put the effort in but do not want to try. Too depressed. Feel bad because I never score.
>>
>knew this guy for years
>We'll call him P
>he was 12, I was 13
>have friendship for 3 years
>we end up messing around
>already have a bf
>not happy w/ him but can't bring myself to leave him
>P seems fine with it for the first few months
>Slowly pressing me about it
>I'm fucking stupid and don't leave other guy
>P left me last year
>Left the other guy
>probably left me for the girl he took to prom

I deserve to kms, I know.
But wait, there's more!

>best friends family says they're going to his area
>ask if I want to join
>fuck yes
>get the balls to finally message him
>it's been months
>"Hey P, it's been a while. I'll be in your area if you want to meet up"
>he says yes
>we talk up until the day I visit
>we meet up, have tons of fun
>asks if he can see me the next day
Cont.
>>
Only made one attempt, got a date, did not get a gf
>>
>>37636783
>next day
>It's evening, he lays out a blanket and we sit next to each other
Note we met online. Should've made that clear in the first place.
>one thing leads to the next
>find a place to park the car
>5 mins in a car pulls up behind us
>we both flip shit
>drive off until we feel like we're no longer being followed
>we both break down and talk about our lives
>He doesn't want to date anyone until he's out of college (9 years or so)
>we both hug and I leave the next day

Cont.
>>
I should've killed myself 10 years ago
>>
>>37636822
>see him again a month later
>planned a trip to hang with him
>meet his friends
>we go back to my hotel, fool around a bit
>he stays the night
>best sleep I've ever had
>fast forward two days, we're hanging out
>been messing around almost every night
>"I love you"
>I freeze
>eventually say it back
>we end up taking each other's virginity
>he was nervous

ffwd 2 months

>tells me he wasn't ready
>doesn't want a relationship
>stops telling me he loves me again
>doesn't put effort into any convo
>plan another trip to see him
>he ghosts me the entire time

honestly I feel like I deserved a lot of this. But I want to show him that I'm no longer a stupid kid and that e's the only one I want
lmao I'm a shitty person
>>
File: iopjkp.jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
iopjkp.jpg
94KB, 601x508px
>>37630968
i have 0 attempts, failures and successes
you can't fail if you don't try
>>
>>37636877
I'm not even a Stacy. Too scared to kms. What do?
>>
2 attempts and 2 failures in high school. The second actually preemptively rejected me because I was such a beta about it. After that I probably could've fucked this one girl but her roastie behavior and retarded drama with her ex-bf led to me not making a move. Now I have oneitis bad for a qt with a boyfriend that just got her pregnant. Just fuck my shit up.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.