[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>overheard mom talking with the guests >one of them asks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

File: 1496194403421.png (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1496194403421.png
5KB, 225x225px
>overheard mom talking with the guests
>one of them asks "so what's anon been up to?"
>"why doesn't he have a job? and why do you let him spend all his day on that computer thingy?" guest 2 says in a jokingly manner
>mom says "i just don't know anymore, i've given up on him to be honest"
>father says "don't worry honey, we did the best we could, he just wasn't worth it"
>went to my room
>locked the door
>cried so much that tears just won't come no more
this happened about 1 hour ago
what the fuck do i do now
>>
>>37630811
Get a fucking job you turd.
>>
Stop caring.

It might be true, but your parents are dick. I've heard the parents of huge fuckup losers talk nothing but wonders about them. That's called love, and it's something good parents feel naturally towards their children.
>>
>>37630811
Just join the military or stop caring
>>
>>37630811

It may be true, but it's really weird of them to say that to anyone but each other...in private...

And anyway, how old are you? Mid-late 20s I guess? Just get a minwage cuck job, it's bad but not terrible, especially if your coworkers aren't assholes
>>
>>37630811
>"we did the best we could, he just wasn't worth it"
Did they, though? Did they really?

Not everyone is cut out for raising kids.
>>
>>37630811
>why do you let him spend all his day on that computer thingy?

>people still ask this question 20 years after i first heard it

jesus h christ do the plebs ever move like molasses
>>
>>37630811
get a job

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIgfiSzCy1o
>>
>>37630811
>what the fuck do i do now
Shame your parents as hard as you can in front of their friends. They admitted they stopped caring about you long ago and they need to feel bad about it.
>>
File: 1496925942390.jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1496925942390.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
>>37630811
A lion does not listen to the opinions of sheep. You have ascended to the highest plane of existence, and they have not.
>>
>>37630811
kek. sometimes i wonder if the shit i read on here are true.

those must have been some soul-crushing words.

godspeed man.
>>
>>37630811
They gave up on you m8.
Just do what you loved to do when you were younger the best you can.
never to late.
>>
>>37630811
>>father says "don't worry honey, we did the best we could, he just wasn't worth it"
I hate parents like this. If you did try the best you could, you wouldn't give up on your fucking genetic offspring. Parents who deflect their parenting failures should be shot.
>>
File: 1496075677447.jpg (46KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496075677447.jpg
46KB, 480x480px
>>37630811
Go to them for help with the sincere intention of become a better person. Tell them you're in a hole and you don't know how to get out. Tell them you want to find a job but don't know where to find the motivation. Tell them you feel darkness in your heart and you need to see a professional. Tell them that you can't afford to fix yourself, but you actually want to be "worth it." Tell them that you'll work hard and take care of yourself. Ask your parents for one last chance to not be the worst version of yourself because you want to see what it's like to stand on your own two feet and be proud.

Or just go back to your room and sit there until you forget, jerk off, and go to sleep.
>>
>>37630811
You didn't ask to be born. They brought you here, did a shitty job and are now patting themselves on the back.
>>
>>37630811
>we did the best we could,
Did either of them actually help you find a job YOU want or could do?
Did either of them ask their friends if you could do some work somewhere?
Did either of them help with your education?
>>
>>37630811
Show your parents that you are willing to make an improvement. If that means getting a part time job at McDonalds or burger king then so be it. Also if you don't want college just do a fucking trade. Most of them take 3 -6 months and the pay is comfy.
>>
>>37631041
this and im a neet loser too 22 but mom likes me and i don't have dad because they divorced
>>
>>37630811
>what should do
stop giving up on yourself,
are you even serious bout yourself.
>>
Don't blame them for your own failings. Who has more blame, you or them? Did their choices put you where you are or did yours? Why do you not have a simple job?
>>
>>37631053
>Depriving their son of self-motivation
>Best they could do

Did he ASK for help with any of those things?
>>
>>37631021
>that pic
I wish I could remember a happy day.
>>
>>37631021
>Trying to appeal to his shitty parents so they can feel good about themselves.
Don't do this OP, they've already given up on you. Try to better yourself and forget your parents
>>
Leave.
Live with someone else, shit on your parent's bed before leaving
>>
>>37630811
kill yourself to spite your parents?
>>
OP here

>>37631069
parents aren't divorced but my dad is in the army, so he didn't have too much of a hand on raising me and neither cared too much
mom on the other hand never really wanted me, she seemed to not even recognize my existence in the first place
so yeah, i've been alone almost all of my life, but this is the first time i hear it in their voice
>>
>>37631095
If you're close to anyone you should know that sometimes they can't ask for help.
>>
>>37630811
Plot twist: what if OP is actually 12 years old so its normal for him to not have a job and spend a lot of time on the computer but his parents and parents' friends are all ducks that hold him up to certain expectations
>>
>>37631095
Self-motivation doesn't just spring out of nowhere, anon. It requires the seed of hope.
>>
>>37630811
Get a fucking job you asshole
>>
>>37630811
>oh noes he wasn't worth it now he will never serve as an appendice for some random gurl who is worth it just by existing and pay for the eventual spawn

this kind of parent shittalk enrages me to no end
>>
>>37631149
Maybe they knew you could hear them and told the flat out truth to wake you up? It's your life. We don't give a fuck about you here we just want to see what happens next.
>>
>>37631149
>ruin their marriage
army wives are whores she probably cheats/cheated on him
check her phone or bag.
if you find something tell your cuck dad and see if he does anything.
or blackmail mommy for money or stuff
>>
Sounds like honest to god normie speak. These "things" are more heartless than the average psychopath. Everything they say is to gain social standing.

They could have said you are in a rough patch, or maybe that you honestly don't want to play in the (((system))) and they are helping that choice.

Remember, OP; they forced you to exist. You have the opportunity at any time to leave this hell hole.
>>
These people are toxic for you. What you should do is try to get a job so you can leave the house and never see them again. You would be alone but you would probably be happier.
>>
>>37631021
Best advice in the thread.

I loved my family and theyd boot me out if I didnt get a job and leeched off them, because they arent retards like yours.
Stop being a sack of shit OP
>>
File: post-434-1372360564.png (435KB, 492x492px) Image search: [Google]
post-434-1372360564.png
435KB, 492x492px
Don't get motivated, get disciplined. Start by sleeping at 10pm and waking up at 6am every day. No exceptions. If you already don't, consistently shower, floss, brush your teeth, and groom, regardless of if you plan to leave the house or not. Learn to eat clean and exercise, check out /fit/ for advice. This shit should be easy for anyone who is willing to put in the effort.

Now for the hard part, making yourself useful to society. Spend 8 hours a day job hunting. Write a badass resume and apply apply apply. Don't just spam your resume to each job opening, customize each resume to match the job's needs while still maintaining your integrity. Spend a few hours a day learning something new, practical, and interesting from free online courses. Look at https://www.coursera.org/ and other such websites. This will help you build your skillset to set you up for a real, long-lasting career.

It's up to you Anon.
>>
Also don't expect anyone to be there rooting for you, that shit won't last. You need to do this for yourself. Not your parent's approval, but for yourself.
>>
>>37631385
>Spend 8 hours a day job hunting
There aren't 8 hours worth of daily jobs to justify this.If you're going into a specific field, 1 is more than enough. I was going into programming/IT and there were 10 new entry-level positions a week in one of the more tech-oriented areas.
>Don't just spam your resume to each job opening, customize each resume to match the job's needs while still maintaining your integrity.
Most companies won't even read your resume and definitely not your cover letter. Half my interviews were answering question whose answers were right there on the resume in front of them.
Also, the only real way to get a decent job from nothing is to have connections. You will get 1% call backs from online applications and most of the time they have no intention of hiring you anyway. The best bet is to ask family members if their company has anything open. Literally anything if you're desperate enough.
>>
Its not hard getting a job the problem is keeping one
>>
>>37631568
>There aren't 8 hours worth of daily jobs to justify this.If you're going into a specific field, 1 is more than enough. I was going into programming/IT and there were 10 new entry-level positions a week in one of the more tech-oriented areas.

At the beginning, building and perfecting your resume will take time. Developing an efficient system of applying to companies will take time. If you are willing to move anywhere in the continental United States (which granted, may not be easy for the OP), there are certainly more than 10 positions a week available. Granted, 8 hours a day consistently is too much, so it's fine to taper down once you get into a good system. If you are jobless you should still get used to being productive in a more general sense for 8 hours a day because that is how long you will expect to work, at the very least.

>Also, the only real way to get a decent job from nothing is to have connections.

That is true to some extent, but you can definitely get a solid job as a random if you play your cards right. I work in the software development field and have conducted technical interviews for multiple companies. I certainly can't speak for every interviewer, but I read every resume relatively carefully and look over github portfolios if given. Some of the people that we ended up extending job offers to or hiring were randoms that had a decent resume and a github portfolio showcasing their coding ability. Anyone can start building a portfolio if they are truly dedicated with the vast amount of free sources online.
>>
>>37631021
Your parents kept you in the house this long so I'd say this is worth trying.

>>37631605
Other way around normo, keeping a job is piss easy if you just do your fucking work rather than chatting at the water cooler.
>>
File: 1495827641673.jpg (76KB, 623x416px) Image search: [Google]
1495827641673.jpg
76KB, 623x416px
>>37630811
Get a job, get money, get a driver's license, get a motorcycle, get an apartment.
Move out and never talk to your family again. Like you were never part of it. It's the way it should've been in the first place.

This is what I'm doing, atleast.
>>
>>37630811
welcome to rl faggot.this has also happened to me.you just gotta grow up.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.