[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you actually have a good reason as to why you haven't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

File: 1497136011905.jpg (256KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1497136011905.jpg
256KB, 960x1280px
Do you actually have a good reason as to why you haven't become a girl yet?
>>
>>37630464
I am too late. you have to make a decision by 16 latest.
>>
yeah cuz im not a fag
>>
>>37630464

I'm an exclusive top unlike you disgusting faggots
who let you out of your chastity cage
>>
>>37630464
Too late for me, to pass and I'm quite sick. I don't even leave the bed anymore.
Hope I don't die before my parents tho I don't want my mom to be sad.
>>
lol some possible traps are better at being women then actual biological women. No... 4chan has not warped my mind! I swear! It's the truth!
>>
>>37630464
>26
>6ft 4
>not girly cute
>>
>>37630464
I am a guy and see no reason to damage my body like that.
>>
>>37630464
I'm pretty tall and have masculine features. It would be an abomination
>>
>>37630464
Its tooo late for me
>>
I'm not mentally ill in that particular way.
>>
I am
>verry small
>have excessive body hair
>thin
>manly jawline
>thicc and muscular legs
>visible muscles on my arms without training
>long hair
>18cm dick
>70 cm waistline
>sixpack
>want to fuck women
>want to fuck some guys as well
>>
This one is pretty nice, my brain actually registers it as a woman.
Shame it has a dick.
>>
>>37630464
maybe I will. I'm 18 and already effeminate
>>
File: metbh.jpg (48KB, 704x960px) Image search: [Google]
metbh.jpg
48KB, 704x960px
h-here I am, please don't say anything mean!
>>
File: g12312.gif (618KB, 500x329px) Image search: [Google]
g12312.gif
618KB, 500x329px
>>37630464
I'm hairy as hell.
>>
i did be come a girl :*
>>
Why would I want to change genders?
>>
>>37630464
over 6 feet and a receding hairline
>>
I bet I could be a super star female rugby player
>>
>>37630464
why would anyone want to be a girl? being a dude is great.
>>
>>37630464
Not gonna lie I'd totally hit that.
>>
>>37630823
Be my bald trap big foot gf
>>
>>37630464
Even though I'm tall I know I can be as hot as like Sarina Valentine. I have the body but coming from a Hispanic Catholic family I was raised to be the "Man". So I gained weight, grew a beard and coincidentally I have also grown taller 6'1. It bothers me everyday that I can be some fucking hot dick girl on webcam getting my ass rammed by the sexy beartypes.
Guess I have to work with what have. Women comment on how tall and handsome I am but I could give two fucking shits about that.
>>
if the beauty of women rapidly fades
but the beauty of men maintains for much longer
don't you think the most beautiful women over 30 years of age would actually be men?
>>
>>37630490
same here, faggots need a cock in there mouths
>>
>>37630475
This. At this point I'd make a terrible woman. Short of a breakthrough in science or tech it ain't happening.
>>
>Do you actually have a good reason as to why you haven't become a girl yet?
>Posts picture of man
>>
>>37630464
pls post more

Often original but sometimes unoriginal
>>
i'll do it next month, i'm small and cute enough already and I'm getting the drugs needed then
>>
File: 1468910475738.gif (488KB, 284x210px) Image search: [Google]
1468910475738.gif
488KB, 284x210px
>become a girl
You sure it works like that?
>>
>>37630475
This, I just turned 27.
I don't even look young anymore. My skin is shit
>>
>>37630464
why is that ballsack so deflated looking?
>>
>>37630464
My bone structure is manly as fuck and always has been. My hands are so fucking massive that I can comfortably use that massive launch OG Xbox controller. I'm also covered in hair. This has been the case since the second I hit puberty.

Despite being masculine as fuck I have a microdick so it hurts more. I don't even want to be a chick I just want to be cute and not a massive wad of testosterone.
>>
>>37630516
Men know what they want in women much more than women so traps know how to please.
>>
File: 1469443483905.jpg (189KB, 500x566px) Image search: [Google]
1469443483905.jpg
189KB, 500x566px
>>37630464
many of them.
6'4, deep voice, huge feet, broad shoulders, tons of body hair, the complete ostracization of my family and friends, reduction of myself to a glorified sex object which will definitely make me blow my brains out by 30, just like most trannies.
i've had many thoughts about that shit, don't get me wrong, but i accept that i'm a guy and always will be, and keep it to private cross dressing when i really must.
>>
>>37630464
>I like to be a man
>I don't have gender dysphoria
>6'2
>straight
>I like my deep voice
>don't want my family to hate me even more
>don't want to an hero in my 20s
>>
>>37630464
I would probably end up looking like shit. Not to mention I'm a coward that is afraid of change. I actually have dysphoria too which is fucking horrible. I'm pretty sure I'm either gonna end up transitioning or killing myself in the next 3 years.
>>
>>37632770
i am cute as fuck though. fuck y'all.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrvzgaw_gWg

fucking die
>>
>>37632770

You sound mad cute, man. Maybe your issue isn't that you should become a trap, but that you should be spending time with another hot guy.

Like me.
>>
Men cannot become women. No matter how much we collectively delude ourselves it will never be the case. Gender Identity Disorder is a hellish malady and we have to find ways to prevent it like down syndrome or autism.
>>
>>37633031
not interested in men, sorry
>>
Way too hairy and manly. Never met a proper trap but an educated guess says its not a good idea for me to become on.
>>
God knows that I've thought about it countless times, but it doesnt seem possible.

The bad thing is that I can neither "be a man" or a "woman", a man wouldnt have the problems I do, but i cant become a trap due to the obvious shit, while i find myself in what could be considered a good age range for it, im 5'10, brown so i have some weird features that make me a weird looking guy and would make me a ugly looking trap.
There is just no way.
>>
File: 50a.jpg (55KB, 600x760px) Image search: [Google]
50a.jpg
55KB, 600x760px
>Short af
>Kinda cute looking
>Long Eyelashes
>Long straight hair
>Actually petite body type
I don't have gender dysphoria and i'm not even gay but I'm the envy of many tryhard trannies.
>>
File: 1492729077658.jpg (566KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1492729077658.jpg
566KB, 900x900px
please delete this shit off of R9K all it does is make us already miserable sack neet shits even more miserable later on in life. why do you think so many kill themselves? cause they realize how stupid the decision they made was and how everybody that respected them before will no longer look at them the same way. this shit is cancerous and must be removed at once!
>>
>>37630980
Just start a low calorie soy rich diet and drink a lot of spearmint tea, and do some cardio anon. Then you can wax your body and get railed by hot daddies. Just wear long sleeve clothes around your family if you're troubled by that.
>>
>>37630980
Nigga you are damned to being a man forever with that body desu
>>
>18
>5'4
>134 pounds

planning on getting to 110 pounds first to see if i could pass
>>
>25
>6'2"
>broad shoulders
>deep voice
>hairy
>narrow hips
>generally masculine features
It's not fair, I wanna be a cute girl so fucking bad.
The best I can do is online roleplaying.
>>
>>37630464
Still be ugly even with tits and long hair.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.