[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In case you missed it, Buzzfeed just uploaded a video where

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: beta male.png (636KB, 1366x664px) Image search: [Google]
beta male.png
636KB, 1366x664px
In case you missed it, Buzzfeed just uploaded a video where they ''mock'' the typical 4chan user.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr5qzV-8Zkc

>mucho autismo
>very redpill bro

can't believe they wasted money and time making shit like this
>>
They need to make one of these with an actual ugly-looking guy for once and maybe I'll give a shit.
>>
>>37629721
fuck off buzzfeed everyone here uses adblock you are not going to make any money off us
>>
I really don't get why they made this. Could someone explain it to me? It's honestly really confusing.

I mean, it's not overtly funny or exaggerated. Not even mocking, in my opinion. It all reads as true to life. A little abbreviated, but true, at least for me.
>>
>>37629802
the message they wanted to convey is simple:
>all people who disagree with our views are loser virgins
>>
>>37629721
How can they keep missing the point? Normal media creatives are so dumb
>>
>>37629825
a lot of them are though. I mean look where you are.
>>
>>37629854
oh, I don't disagree. The thing is, a lot of people (SJW's) thought buzzfeed was making fun of people with anxiety issues or even autism, so the video has gotten mostly hate so far.
>>
>>37629721
the hipster/nu-male self insert who steals his girl still amuses me. Nice move, buzzfeed
>>
File: a_vest.png (299KB, 641x667px) Image search: [Google]
a_vest.png
299KB, 641x667px
That was pretty depressing.

Also, are they mocking the guy, I can't tell. Not like he's ill spirited in the video, more a product of today.

Really get's your tingles bingling
>>
HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS WAS THE MOST PATHETIC LAZY ATTEMPT AT EXPLAINING SOMETHING IVE EVER SEEN AND THEY HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THEY'RE FUCKING TALKING ABOUT IN THE FIRST PLACE DEAR LORD THEY'RE DUMB
>>
>>37629721
did they just try to dodge all criticism of their past videos by making a 7 minute video implying their critics are ugly beta male 4channers who only hate them because they're retarded betas

that's fucking pathetic
>>
It's not as bad as this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8syQeFtBKc
>>
>>37629854

the ''4channers are all virgin loosers'' is just a meme, only r9k is full of them
>>
>>37630091
For some reason, they targeted /adv/ the most in that video.
>>
>>37629721
>just uploaded
>uploaded 2 weeks ago
>>
>>37631032
buzzfeed viral still going strong on this vid
>>
>>37629721
>Just get a bunch of job interviews XD

Fuck you. I'm trying. I'm applying, I'm networking, and I'm improving my LinkedIn/resume/cover letter. I've gotten sober so I can pass drug tests. I'm seeking guidance from a career counselor and keeping in touch with my professors. I cold called senior managers until one graciously took time to talk to me. I've only gotten a single e-mail where a company has rejected me so far, the rest ignore me.

This is why people are republicans. You're all cunts and I hate you. I'll advocate to take away NEETbux from every single person with any disability because fuck you.
>>
File: oo.jpg (12KB, 365x344px) Image search: [Google]
oo.jpg
12KB, 365x344px
>>37629973
hahahaaa what the fuck
that was horrible
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.