[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mummy demands I take a bath >I stare her down and let

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (468KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
468KB, 1000x1000px
>mummy demands I take a bath
>I stare her down and let out a hearty laugh
>"please anon, it's been four months!"
>shut up bitch and make me lunch!
>I get in the bath, and with terror she sees
>my coyish grin, as I leak a little pee
>"ANON, GET OUT" without a hint of splender
>not until I get my chicken tenders!
>I leap out and sprint in an autistic frenzy
>THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR NOT GIVING ME TENDIES
>in one swift motion the vase comes down
>knocking her unconscious on the ground
>a few days pass, shes still asleep
>when the cops come, I pretend to weep
>that was my middle finger to the female gender
>for producing a sow who couldn't get me tenders
>>
File: 1466887472022.jpg (61KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1466887472022.jpg
61KB, 1000x800px
Very good, very creative anon, please make more!
>>
File: Photo Feb 06, 10 40 27 PM.jpg (76KB, 655x509px) Image search: [Google]
Photo Feb 06, 10 40 27 PM.jpg
76KB, 655x509px
>>37628484
I wiss I cuwd wead
>>
File: 1490879452739.png (48KB, 924x560px) Image search: [Google]
1490879452739.png
48KB, 924x560px
>be 1/2 semester community college-educated NEET, age 31
>mommy yells at me to get out of my basement and get a job so i can help pay the rent
>when will this bitch learn
>use my bitch stick to lift my /fit/ 450 lb frame out of my mlp beanbag
>mommy forgot to tell me there was a tornado one day, this branch came flying through my window, she probably forgot
>waddle my way upstairs
>completely out of breath by the time i make it up, so i just lay there gasping for air while mommy watches me
>"anon, im glad you came out of your room, what's that thing you have under your man-ti-"
>use my samurai reflexes to jump up, shaking the house
>beat mommy viciously with my bitch stick for even thinking of making me get a job
>tell her to make me tendies with extra may may or ill sharpen it
Safe for now from the normalfags, just got to make sure to not drop my guard. Mommy said she was going to introduce me to Mr. Remington, whatever that means.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.