[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want to try path of exile >no one to play with >don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1460043978264.jpg (347KB, 1100x1070px) Image search: [Google]
1460043978264.jpg
347KB, 1100x1070px
>want to try path of exile
>no one to play with
>don't want to play a hack and slash by myself
>autistic about how many games are on my account and the hours and achievements
>want to only play games that i enjoy

is path of exile any good? how many people play it?
>>
>try to play darkest dungeon
>play it for few days
>get bored and anxious
>watch ending on youtube
>stop playing

i'm 24 years old so my time on this planet is limited
>>
Add me on Discord.

OhMyGod#3918

Thanks.
>>
>>37628335
imagine diablo but with the world's most tedious and superfluous skill tree
also connectivity issues
>>
Ive played it with a friend but path of exile never struck me as a game that was more fun to play with a friend. Usually you're playing some overpowered meta builds of some kind, so either you're running ahead and oneshotting the map or your friend is, and you never feel like you're both contributing to a common goal or anything.
>>
Like Diablo but touched a bit.
I found it enjoyable for the 40 or so hours, played with my brother. A real shame they went for the online model instead of just selling a finished game.
>>
File: 8754874575845874-7854.jpg (17KB, 187x230px) Image search: [Google]
8754874575845874-7854.jpg
17KB, 187x230px
>>37628335
good game
wait till the new expansion comes out in a couple of months
i got 1,200 hours played and a ton of currency
>>
>>37628335
>play diablo 2 for five years
>enjoy every minute
>play PoE for 5 hours
>got bored

it's free so I guess try it on a new account or something. If you like it you can always play it on your autistic OCD account
>>
>>37628335
Just play dude. Find stuff you need on poe.trade and get builds from youtubers until youre smart enough to make builds

Actual map play with friends is for tryhards you just want people on friends list to swap drops and crafting with

Its a really fucking good game though and shitloads of people play
>>
>>37628335
Found it really addicting once I gave it a chance. Diablo players previously, played the game for a few hours but couldn't enjoy it. Forcing myself through the first few hours really was worth it, only have 150~ hours but during that time it was really fun. You might not play it for a long time, but it's definitely fun for a few hundred at least. Just give it a try anon, you have nothing to lose.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.