[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I cannot handle being a wageslave. I dread every day, I feel

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: a71.jpg (28KB, 300x468px) Image search: [Google]
a71.jpg
28KB, 300x468px
I cannot handle being a wageslave. I dread every day, I feel like I'm going to snap and just start having fits of sobbing in an alleyway soon if I don't get the fuck out of it. Maybe I'd be able to handle a minimum wage job that's NOT in the food industry? I'm sick of getting burns. I'm sick of people being shitty to me. I'm sick of the heat and coming home after only 4 hours panting and sweating and in severe back pain.

I usually just go on /v/ and /pol/ but I know you guys are all neet faggots and I want to become one of you so bad. I'm an American, I don't have autism or anything that would stop me from working. I got ADHD and OCD but that's about it. How do I become a neet? I can't stand working anymore, I'm wasting my early 20's for fucking nothing.
>>
become neet in an original way
>>
>>37628307
And how would one go about doing that?
>>
I wouldn't mind being a wageslave as long as I didn't have to deal with customer service and I get properly trained.
>>
>>37628261

Food industry isn't good for robots. If you're new, it's a horrible experience. Your co-workers can only have so many patience with you before they start scolding you and giving you dirty looks. Everyone wants you to work fast, but working fast requires knowing what you're doing and not stressing out. Robots don't handle stress too well. Other than that, restaurants are usually understaffed or don't have many people working at the same time so it's very difficult sometimes to clean up, do maintenance, and restock when customers show up.

What other work experience do you have? Can you drive? Do you feel like you're capable of getting an office job, a job as a custodian, or putting in some effort to get qualified to do Junk Removal/Hoarding Clean Up?
>>
>>37628540
Yes, you know what's up.
>Robots don't handle stress too well.
I'm assuming you're joking? All experience is from food industry shit, yes I can drive, I could see myself doing office work but I honestly can't even imagine what people in offices even DO. I got into gradschool. terrified of failing because if I do I'm back to this.
>>
File: 1496435280397.jpg (108KB, 390x390px) Image search: [Google]
1496435280397.jpg
108KB, 390x390px
>>37628261
pro tip,
study autism, enact it, throw an autistic fit that gets you sent to the ward, say you're gonna kill yourself if you have to work one more day. and wala, you get diagnosed with autism, you get on social security, and you get your neetbux.
.t NEET
>>
>>37628720
I appreciate the advice but I'd be way too embarrassed to pull that off.
>>
File: 1496925942390.jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1496925942390.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
>>37628261
Gamarjoba, wagekek. While you were out breaking your back for hours on end and receiving back-handed compliments, I was putting the finishing touches on learning the Georgian language.

I'd invite you to come join me, but you know what they say: Another day, another dollar.
>>
>>37629088
FUCK YOU, I WANT TO JOIN YOU, TELL ME HOW
>>
FUCKING BUMP MY DICK ON YOUR ORIGINALITY
>>
>>37628978
if you really want to be a neet and not a wagecuck anymore you should have no shame to do whatever you need to become neet, only wagecucks care about how they look in front of other people, it's a learned skill so they don't get fired and starve on the streets.
>>
>>37628261
>>37628639
Try getting a warehouse job, like I did

>be me, working in a sub reastaurant
>quit because of customers, shitty normalfag coworkers, and bitch manager
>get job packing antiques at warehouse
>don't have to talk to anyone
>just pack as many items as I can during the day, do work at my own pace
>get to go on three breaks (two short paid ones and lunch) whenever I want
>10 hours a day, 4 days a week, so get 3 days off
>12/hour (better than 8.15/hour minimum wage in my state)
>>
>>37630520
No, it's just I'm a depressed, self conscious socially anxious fagit
>>
>>37630614
same here, so why not just get a fake mental illness so you can get free bux every month instead of working and being more depressed?
>>
>>37630747
Because I'm afraid
>>
File: 1496347358684.png (70KB, 852x944px) Image search: [Google]
1496347358684.png
70KB, 852x944px
>>37630591
Honestly thinking about it
>>
Become a street neet OP. Go to /out/
>>
>>37628720
I'm gonna give you a quick rundown on SSDI for Americans. Put simply, you WILL NOT get approved if you're a male under the age of 50 for mental impairments unless you've been declared incompetent and you have to live in a group home because you're so severely mentally ill.

The best advice I can give you is to make multiple actual suicide attempts. You need to slash yourself up bad enough that you cut an artery and are in actual danger of losing your life, or something similar. Simply saying you're suicidal just isn't enough. A judge needs to see actual attempts at suicide that were clearly not just attention seeking.
>>
>>37630591
sounds incredibly mind numbing
>>
>>37631411
oh fuck that, I'm way too scared to actually die. I'll just be homeless I guess. How do black people do it? I know many who've lived their whole lives on benefits.
>>
So am I fucked? I remember there being a pastebin that straight up showed you how to do this. You guys are all normies now.
>>
File: Attach0_20170522_114309.gif (912KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
Attach0_20170522_114309.gif
912KB, 540x304px
Possible min wage no previous work experience required job options I would suggest to highly socially anxious robots are unarmed security guard and hotel maid. I observed that the wageslaves on wizardchan who don't completely hate their lives and aren't stressed out all the time are security guards, so I became one too. It is a pretty comfy job, it's okay for now, I'm trying to figure out now if I should go to trade school to learn a skill and potentially earn more. I used to work in the clothes department at Target and folding the messed up clothes was actually very comfy but it was very stressful dealing with customers interrupting me to ask where things are, especially when they are rude for no reason. So I imagine being a hotel maid where you're just cleaning when the guests aren't in their rooms would also be an okay robot job, although I haven't done it myself.
>>
Is this serious? 4 hours working in fastfood and you can't handle it? Jesus christ I'm so ashamed of my generation, no wonder this generation is full of cucks.
>>
File: 1234124124124124.jpg (43KB, 738x640px) Image search: [Google]
1234124124124124.jpg
43KB, 738x640px
Try and get a job at a factory, manufacturing jobs are comfy as fuck and can lead to pretty good opportunities like apprenticeships.

>graduate with cs degree
>get job at BestBuy part time
>cant handle having to actively talk to people
>quit after third shift
>hand resumes to local factories
>get hired, making more than minwage
>trained 1v1 for a couple of days
>left alone to do work, checked in on here and there
>start looking for better pay 10 months later
>hired at auto parts company
>1 month of 1 on 1 training
>do well at job
>sign job posting for a tool and die apprenticeship
>get accepted
>get paid $20 an hour to fuck around on a milling machine and lathe all day

Honestly trades are robot tier. Shit has got to be one of the better choices in my life.
>>
>>37632690
I kind of agree. But fast food is not for everyone. Dealing with bitch customers, shit coworkers and job duty does shit. If you are a autistic fuck, can also be shitty. I work fast food but happen to have nice coworkers and customers are nice. Only bitch is the main management person who has no people skills. Some managers are shitty at being a leader.
>>
>>37628261
try not working for minimum wage.
>>
>>37628261
Working fast food is literal pain
>>
>>37632966
So maybe become an electrician or something? I'm interested
>>
>>37633509
It genuinely makes me feel better to know other people know the pain.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.