[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finally talk to a Stacy/nice gal >hit it off >everything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

>finally talk to a Stacy/nice gal
>hit it off
>everything seems to be going great
>she asks you for your Instagram/Facebook/other form of normie connection tool
What do? You probably don't have one and if you do its probably got 4 followers and 5,837 following
>>
>>37627323
>What do?
Tell her I have recently gotten rid of these social connection sites. Seeing as they are a waste of time.
>>
A girl asked me if I had Instagram and I said "no but I can send you a pic" and sent a cool selfie I took earlier.
We eventually didn't meet up cause of circumstances but I salvaged that pretty well.

In facebook I have everything in private and when girls I'm interested in add me I don't accept them, but I do keep a decent profile picture.
>>
>>37627353
>pussy dries up instantly
>>
>>37627323
I have an insta

Wtf you are supposed to have more followers than following.

>3k+ followers and following only less than 300 here
>>
In my experience, if you don't have any means of communication that's not your offline phone that's the end of it.
Years ago they were mixed about that, like being off most social networks could be an interesting trait, but now they smell something about you. They do a quick "o-oh" and change subject unless there's a genuine deep interest
>>
Do I tell them I have a kik? I have no idea what to do at this stage.
>>
>>37627323
>Wtf you are supposed to have more followers than following.
Yes. Your high follower ratio signifies you're and interesting worthwhile person and not some weirdo stalking people with no friends.
>>
>>37627323
Just give her my phone number? I've got a smartphone so that'll still work.
>>
>>37627444
>kik
What year is this? Don't only young kids who aren't allowed to have a Facebook use that?
>>
>>37627485
Shit idk, I use it to get ghosted by femanons desu. I don't know how social media works.
>>
>>37627377
You made me crack up good. Cheers to you.
>>
>>37627485
Its a pretty good messenger client if you don't want to give out Facebook

But yeah it's for like 9th graders
>>
>>37627353
>snapchat is a waste of time
>4chan isn't
>>
>>37627548
My type of messaging service then.
>>
>>37627485
Wait. Kik is old now?
>>
>>37627581
4chan is actually quite interesting, with topics that vary quite often.

Snapchat tends to be the same no matter what.
>>
>>37627581
Their value is plummeting because they won't allow hacked users its hilarious
>>
who's that in the photo OP? her?
>>
>>37627323
install viber faggot /thread
>>
>>37628047
You illiterate or just retarded?
>>
File: 551942-untitled_4.png (588KB, 1600x900px)
551942-untitled_4.png
588KB, 1600x900px
My facebook is presentable, but I'll be up a creek if all the stacies move to snapchat or something.
>>
>>37627323
easy,just don't go out with women.
>>
File: IMG_1409.jpg (51KB, 641x491px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1409.jpg
51KB, 641x491px
And why exactly would I want a stacy as a friend?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.