[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So here I am R9k. To be completely honest, I have rarely visited

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1338877185443.png (292KB, 378x500px) Image search: [Google]
1338877185443.png
292KB, 378x500px
So here I am R9k. To be completely honest, I have rarely visited you guys. I'm certainly nothing like you when it comes to "Luck" with the opposite sex, but I can definitely say that I see myself in each in every one of you. I actually had great cards in terms of life. Both of my biological parents are still happily married. Upper middle class white dude. Welll.... except for getting cancer at age 12-13 and having to accept that I'd never be the same person again.

I'm was going to type my life story but then I realized it doesnt matter. I'm sitting in my car thats parked in the garage now. I've rigged a hose from the exhaust to the cab, then I started it. All I have to do now is wait. I regret nothing and I blame no one. I'm just tired.

I love you 4chan, you glorious faggots.

My name is Nick Beegle and I've lived a happy life. Bye guys.
>>
>>37626806
If your car is new it's probably not going to kill you considering how efficient modern cars are.
>>
>>37626806
goodbye, mr. beegle.
>>
I don't even know who you are, and I know I can't stop you - but I know that somebody out there's going to miss you.

If you're reading this, there's still a chance to stop.
>>
>>37626806
>'happy life'
>mcfuckingkilling yourself

what?
>>
File: rarara.jpg (19KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
rarara.jpg
19KB, 400x225px
>>37626806
>drives a new car
>tries killing himself with the hose in exhaust and window
>hybrid
>mfw
>>
>>37626806
Give me all your shit before you go, ungrateful fuck. And go see a psychiatrist and get antidepressants.
>>
Hi Nick, my name is Katie. I have some questions I'd like to ask you before you go to sleep.
Why can't you be the same person after having cancer? Of course that's an awful thing to go through as a kid, but you beat it. You won because you're still alive and now you're going to throw in the towel? It doesn't make sense to me.
What are you tired of? Why not just try removing those things from your life and spending more time on the things that make you feel alive instead of losing both?
>>
Hi Nick, my name is Stacie. I have some questions I'd like to ask you before you go to sleep.
Why can't you be the same person after having cancer? Of course that's an awful thing to go through as a kid, but you beat it. You won because you're still alive and now you're going to throw in the towel? It doesn't make sense to me.
What are you tired of? Why not just try removing those things from your life and spending more time on the things that make you feel alive instead of losing both?
Also apologies about posting this in an untimely manner. I'm not a regular here, like you. I get told where to go whenever someone feels suicidal. Check 'em.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.