[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been coming here for over 10 years, but I only come

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: DJUU9v7.jpg (39KB, 617x505px) Image search: [Google]
DJUU9v7.jpg
39KB, 617x505px
I've been coming here for over 10 years, but I only come here now to read your awful opinions on women to further solidify how awful men are

This entire website is proof of that
>>
>people are going to reply to this
>>
>>37625977
>That Anon that knows it's bait but replies anyway.
>>
>>37625998
Kek, not even saging get mad faggots
>>
>>37625977
>>37625998
It's not bait, I genuinely hate men, well specifically just men from 4chan

Men from outside of 4chan are entirely fine

And it's not an irrational hatred of men on 4chan, I have spent over 10 years here interacting with men from 4chan, and I have come to the conclusion that you're all terrible people
>>
>>37625998
>not saging while being a smartass
>>
>>37625963
Have you ever made fun of a girl for living in her moms basement?
>>
>>37625963
Tbh I think it shows how fucked up emotionally the people here are in general.
>>
>>37626046
Nope, because women who live in their parent's basement aren't terrible people, they might be crazy but they don't go out of their way to be shitty to people

Men here are sadistic and have zero empathy for anyone
>>
>>37626026
This, but really everyone knows it. They think they're victims for being shunned from society when really their whole lives revolve around their self centered beliefs whether they realize it or not

Robots are fucking garbage
>>
>>37626096
It's like an entire website full of men who, when they get rejected, stalk and harass women so badly that they consider calling the police on them

picture related
>>
>>37626063
You have literally the vast and overwhelming majority of the populace at your disposal, who will trip over themselves to help a female, and you come here to shit on the small percentage of people who don't care to take your shit? You have to come to the one place, THE ONE FUCKING PLACE, that doesn't place you on a pedestal and WE'RE the assholes? Fuck you, dumb cunt. Leave us alone.
>>
>>37626186
You are so disconnected from reality it's hilarious

You will never realize that you are the problem, you and everyone else here are the reason for the world's suffering because of the way you shit on everyone you meet because of some bullshit idea that you're the victim so it's fine to shit on everyone
>>
File: 1485264052218.jpg (30KB, 293x463px) Image search: [Google]
1485264052218.jpg
30KB, 293x463px
>>37626186
Dude, they're set. Anything you're going to say is just going to reaffirm their beliefs. Want to be left alone, just sage and ignore. It's not like they give a shit anyways aside from riling people like you up.
>>
>>37626140
Threads like that are really rare since robots don't have the balls to talk to a real woman, but the hatred is definitely there. There's actually more of a heidonistic movement going on right now where we just write them off and do our own shit. That's what I'm on right now anyways
>>
>>37626218
>the world's suffering
The people here are the tiniest blip on the radar. This place is an echo chamber of impotent rage that anyone worth their weight should have no business even paying attention to. We will all die and nobody will remember us, the only effect we have in the real world if through the people who chose to acknowledge this tiny ass section of the populace. We hurt nobody, we're not worth paying attention to.
>>
>>37626186
How can someone be this diluted into their own victim complex, do you even perceive reality?
>>
File: roger-elliot31.jpg (103KB, 970x825px)
roger-elliot31.jpg
103KB, 970x825px
>>37626233
I'm set because it's the truth, try venturing outside 4chan for a bit and see for yourself

Nobody gives a shit that a woman rejected you one time and shit on you, it happens to everyone. All they see is this.

>>37626282
Think of how many times people have posted about shooting up a school here or murdering someone and it actually came to be
>>
I know man. Don't rub it in the wound.
https://youtu.be/g1JjLQrxyNQ
>>
>>37626063
>, they might be crazy but they don't go out of their way to be shitty to people
that's pretty much everyone here, they sound shitty but they're pretty much just sitting in there moms basement not doing anything. Why don't you pick on someone your own size? Or are you too weak to match your ego up to someone that isn't considered entirely inferior? You simply sound like a dumb wannabe bully. Get a life.
>>
File: 1334628464173.jpg (17KB, 350x277px) Image search: [Google]
1334628464173.jpg
17KB, 350x277px
>>37626496
I'm not the bully anon, you are, and until you realize that you're never going to be happy
>>
>>37626294
Honestly, far less than the times genuinely insane people post their own ramblings on facebook or youtube. Now that isn't me shifting our nature around or advocating that robots aren't generally shitty. We are, most of us know this. But most of us are too insignificant and pussyfooted to do anything more than waste away spitting venom at each other here. We're really nothing.
>>
>>37626063
women are less morally develop them men and they will kill all men if they ran the world. if you don't believe me then look at the family court that is a system run by the moral of women. Men have every single penny taken from them including their children. women never earn it but they still get it because the courts are controlled by feminist and because vagina.
>>
File: vtkQlVt.png (835KB, 1086x754px)
vtkQlVt.png
835KB, 1086x754px
Me too. I've been coming here since middle school. I've realized how toxic this website is, and I'm happier the more time I spend on Reddit. I just come here to laugh at you guys now.
>>
>>37626559
I guarantee you every single US law enforcement agency heavily monitors this website

This is not just a "one off" thing, like I said I've spent over 10 years here. There really are a lot of people here who genuinely go out and murder, stab, stalk, and rape people. I'm dead serious.

>>37626578
Lol no, women are the moral stronghold of society. Do you even realize how many shitty things men have done throughout history just to get their dick wet? It's a lot.
>>
>>37626535
a bully is someone who try's to forcefully influence people into doing something

I don't see how they're the bully and you're not
>>
>>37626626
All I'm trying to "forcefully influence" you to do is see the truth of what you really are

The truth is making you uncomfortable and upset, that's how you know it is the truth, the truth is cold and unforgiving.

The truth will set you free.
>>
>>37626651
People already acknowledge this though.
>>
>>37626696
Nobody here acknowledges that they're not the victim, they are the bully

Why do you think they spend all day shitting on women and other people here?
>>
>>37626712
Because it's all they can do. People post their shit where they're too gutless to see it have lasting effects nobody gives a fuck about the people here or what they say for good reason. They have no power to bully anyone but themselves, and nobody has any reason to feel bad about that. Who really cares what robots think?
>>
>>37626609
dear go look at the family court system because that is exactly how the world would look like on the moral principles of women. Women always get custody of the children even if she is a crack whore serial killer and the court will try very hard to find any assets the man has. the courts wants to make sure the female get everything. also women are just as violent but they get other men to do their violence for them.
>>
File: J8106102017.jpg (319KB, 1400x787px)
J8106102017.jpg
319KB, 1400x787px
>>37625963
Fuck off you obsolete roastie.
>>
>>37626651
but how do you know he's specifically is a bully

also over the 10 years how many threads do you make of these?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.