[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am learning how to detach myself from my feelings and become

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9

File: psychopath.jpg (17KB, 205x270px) Image search: [Google]
psychopath.jpg
17KB, 205x270px
I am learning how to detach myself from my feelings and become some kind of psychopath.

Anybody did pull off something like this?

I started eating paleo, then I switched to a Soylent alternative and then to eating once a day this Soylent food. I suffered a lot but this way I'm mastering myself.

Starting this month I'm working 11h a day and working out 1h per day from monday to friday. Weekends I'm free.

I was very depressed because women don't like me, and I'm wondering where to go with this psychopath project.
I don't want to harm nobody, but I want to live with the less feelings possible.

The long term goal is switching the jobs to live from home and basically live like a grandfather home alone, with comfort and no human contact until I die.

Which other pursuits should I undertake? Any ideas?
>>
Laughable and somewhat insulting that you think you're going to 'train' yourself into a mental illness/personality disorder.

It will be transparent, you won't fool anyone.
>>
File: 1477019487302.png (54KB, 1025x654px) Image search: [Google]
1477019487302.png
54KB, 1025x654px
>tfw when psychopath but not intelligent or atractive
>>
>>37625887
You can't become a psychopath unless you like killing small animals my senpai. Otherwise you are just a manly man who doesn't feel any girly emotions.
>>
>>37626184
Yeah mental disorders come naturally, you don't even know it

I started hating germs and washing my hands and cleaning stuff with Clorox wipes at age 13. Then in health class the teacher talked about OCD and I realized I had it. I told my mom and she got a therapist. Biggest mistake I ever made was telling my mom and getting a therapist. They took away my Clorox wipes and I lied my way out of the therapist, and my parents are really annoying about my OCD. The only good thing that came out of it was that they were ok with me becoming a neet.
>>
File: 544.png (220KB, 373x327px) Image search: [Google]
544.png
220KB, 373x327px
>>37625887
Careful now or you'll kut yourself
>>
>>37626255
same here I kept feeling the need to touch things a to of times. made the same therapist mistake
>>
Stop. Stop before it's too late.

I've done it. I was under some pretty bad emotional and work/related pressure when I did this, and it's left scars in my past that I still deal with.

Just, please, don't. No matter how far you run, your subconscious and built-in humanity will only let go on for so long. And when you crash, which you WILL, you'll crash hard.

Don't regret you actions later because you decided to conduct a little "experiment" today.
>>
File: 1495864948447.jpg (25KB, 603x603px) Image search: [Google]
1495864948447.jpg
25KB, 603x603px
>eating once a day
>suffering
>>
I thought soylent green was from a movie and was made of people
>>
you can't just ignore your feelings. you'll come to your old age and wonder what was it worth? you'll just blame yourself for the rest of your life and you'll hate it
>>
do you think this swamp would empower you?

TAKE IT YOURSELF
>>
it's something you're born with dude. you don't just "become" a psychopath by switching your diet up lmao
>>
File: 1234.gif (2MB, 350x275px) Image search: [Google]
1234.gif
2MB, 350x275px
i'm a psychopath and i wish i wasnt. i have to let my killer out every few days by finding some insects and ripping their legs off or impaling mice with sewing needles and drowning them.

unless you have the desire to cause harm to things you can't be a psychopath. when i was 6 years old i cut a pet rabbits ear with scissors and it had to be taken to get stitches
>>
It won't work.

After a while, be it be a year, month, week... You'll snap. You can't keep those feelings down for too long, anon. They'll surface.

You'll feel, anon. You are human. It is part of us. Sooner you accept it and understand it, the better.
>>
>>37626947
my older brother used to rip mice in half and beat me up throughout our childhood

good times

he's basically just functionally insane now, got religion yet struggles to control himself

me, I'm just the runt of the senpai
>>
>>37626947
however I don't think he was a psychopath

just extremely insecure and violent and wanting to be bigger
>>
>>37625887
Psychopathy is a fake disease so don't even pretend my friend.
>>
>>37626184
But see, it's a pretty natural state of mind when you are very lonely really, it's realizing reality and that empathy without things to empathize with is completely imaginary.
I've had the same thoughts and I don't think these things you feel are personality traits but really just feelings.
>>
File: 12345.gif (857KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
12345.gif
857KB, 500x375px
>>37627013
when i was 16 i stomped on a bunch of ducklings and then felt like shit afterword and still do

the urge comes in waves and tapers off after you've done something horrible
>>
File: james jim fallon pet scan.jpg (75KB, 922x878px) Image search: [Google]
james jim fallon pet scan.jpg
75KB, 922x878px
>>37627064

>Psychopathy is a fake disease

t. armchair psychologist

"Fallon has scanned the brains of dozens of people believed to be psychopaths using a PET scanner, a machine that uses a small amount of radioactive substance to measure brain activity.

Here's a scan of a normal brain (top) and Fallon's brain (bottom). Notice that the normal scan shows much more activity (yellow and red) in the lower frontal lobe than Fallon's (mostly blue)."
>>
>>37627071
that's just normal, are psychpaths just guys who haven't grown up?
>>
>>37627175
>that's just normal

how many animals have you killed anon?
>>
>>37627123
What does that mean though? Like the yellow and red?
>>
File: 1496133507975.gif (2MB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
1496133507975.gif
2MB, 500x366px
>>37627244
the yellow and red indicates activity. the darker parts of the brain indicate a lack of activity.

"The scans showed reduced activity in an area towards the center of the brain called the orbital cortex thought to play a role in regulating our emotions and impulses as well as morality and aggression."
>>
>>37627227
a few, lots of bugs, I eat meat

I used to like to shoot birds and squirrels with air gun, kinda sporty stuff.
>>
>>37627288
honestly you should be getting pucci if you're such a psycho girls love you evolved creatures
>>
>>37627559
i'm talking to a qt right now actually

girls generally don't like guys who hurt animals though
>>
>>37627617
don't want you killing your rape baby I guess
>>
Unless you are born with a severe condition you can't stop feeling. Women don't like you? Just accept the fact that you'll have to gather more courage and keep searching. Being depressed won't solve anything dear anon, the more you suffer the greater will be your happiness when you'll find a good woman.
>>
>>37627724
you ever have a parent that really hated you?

it would be better not to feel anything towards them so they can't abuse your emotions.
>>
>>37626947
sadist = psychopath
psychopath =/= sadist
>>
>>37625887

Harming things. Great way to detatch yourself. Make them bigger and bigger.
>>
>>37627854
I had a friend in a way worse condition, he end up bad and i could't help him. Like you he started to get depressed and become to start feeling nothing, he was under antidepressive with strong effect that made him less conscious. I could't help him in time and i seriously hope you'll take a different path.
>>
File: What did you say.png (73KB, 454x453px) Image search: [Google]
What did you say.png
73KB, 454x453px
>>37626947

I am also a twisted fuck, but you make me sick and I kinda wish I could cause you harm.

You do know you are a piece of shit correct?

I stalked a homeless prostitute woman yesterday so I am no moral pillar but you are disgusting hurting animals.
>>
>>37626947
Cutting the pet was a key mistake.
Animals teach empathy.
But you were subsequently denied any.
You should learn to tend and ride horses, or some other form of husbandry,
>>
I lost that too but I know it's not some psycho crap. I just suppress my feelings under so many layers of humor that I can't even detect or notice them. Try that
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.