[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be unemployed >Working hard looking for work >In argument

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: 1489326811051.png (250KB, 1024x1038px) Image search: [Google]
1489326811051.png
250KB, 1024x1038px
>Be unemployed
>Working hard looking for work
>In argument with anyone
>"AT LEAST I HAVE A JOB"

Every wagies trump card is the fact that they're literal slaves, congratulations!
>>
Being a jobless loser means your opinion and entire life doesn't matter though. No one will give a shit if you die and everyone sees you as a worthless leech.
>>
File: 1483798845768.png (881KB, 833x707px) Image search: [Google]
1483798845768.png
881KB, 833x707px
>>37625492
Honestly the same generally applies if you're just another replaceable part to keep some large machine working. Nobody is going to give a shit when you die. The most you've done is make someone a tiny fraction more of their money. I want to fucking die, I like being able to buy my own shit, but I miss not working.
I cheer on anyone who has the means to comfortably stay NEET
>>
>>37625459
>my time isn't worth anything to anybody
>"t-t-their're slaves!"

a lot of unemployed people are millionaires. my trump card is that i have a fulfilling life and i'm not obsessing over how i compare to anyone on arbitrary qualities.
>>
>>37625459
>argue with mom loudly all the time
>did donut in street on my way out one time
>neighbors hate me now
>neighbor ladies were talking about me one time
>HES 29 AND DOESNT HAVE A JOB *shakes her head*
>probably dont even know I went to university and graduated with honors. Just suck at networking, and have a worthless degree.

Neighbor lady is a fat ugly cunt that somehow bagged herself a doctor. Sorry, my life isn't on easy mode like hers. Her daughter is fat and spends half the night singing terribly, and her son is some tattooed normie that married a spic. If that's winning, I dont mind losing! Also, I'm gonna egg the shit out of their cars this Halloween.
>>
File: 634557475676.jpg (5KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
634557475676.jpg
5KB, 224x225px
You seem to be under the impression you deserve happiness on any meaningful level.
If you're deciding between being a NEET or a "slave" you've obviously put yourself in a position where you have no attributable qualities to engage in a fulfilling career of your choice and are therefore worthless.

Worthless people aren't happy, happiness is cultivated through hard work, you've never worked hard in your life.
>>
>>37625657
Each time you work hard you get happy, that's it ?
>>
File: imgres-3.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
imgres-3.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>37625492
>spending 8+ hours a day working for something i get FOR FREE form the government and thinking your way is better. AHHHAHAHAHAHHA OH LORD WAGESHITS ARE DUMB PFFTT AHHAHAHA WORKINGS FOR SPICS ILLEGALS YOU IDIOT AHAAHHAHAHAHHAHA
>>
>>37625552
>>37626172
Yes, but not all people who work are some useless faggots that work at McDonald's. For example, I work in education and my salary is pretty good with not a lot of work to do. If both of you died, I'm sure your parents would be happy. Don't put on the guise that you are happy being a fat shut in and being ostracized by society.
>>
>>37625459
>tfw cum laude with two degrees and about to start work in a fucking call center after 3 months of searching for jobs with no luck
>>
>>37626340
I was much happier being a lazy fuck than droning at work for 8 hours a day only for some jaskasses to tell me to "work harder" for false motivation in a dead end job. I only give a fuck about being able to buy my own shit and be content, I will never matter to most of society so why should what they think even affect me?
>>
>>37626427
>having to work at a dead end job
Get an education you worthless piece of shit.
>>
>>37626365
>call center

Can't tell if you're sad about it, but it sort of seems like it. Have no idea why you would mention the degrees if you aren't.

If you're in a brokerage or something, then it's a good starting point.
>>
>>37626365
two degrees in what man?
>>
>>37626485
Feminist Studies and 14th Century Baltic History.
>>
>>37626464
lots of people with college degrees have jobs that don't require them
>>
>>37626505
Why do you think those two degrees would help you in the real world? I mean, those subjects clearly advertise to the employer that you're lazy as fuck. Straight A's in basket weaving means nothing. I'm sure so many people told you how useless those degrees are.
>>
>>37625492
>No one will give a shit if you die

I won't give a shit when I die. I'll be dead.
>>
>>37626464
I'm already on step 2: work a job I'm "overqualified" for to make up the difference.
>>
>>37625657
This is completely untrue.
Happines only comes from the self.
This anon has been fucking brainwashed by american work "ethic"
>>
>>37626547
And so certain people having a degree being losers make a case for being worthless and having no future? really? that logic is pathetic. Just study something useful and excel at it. You're too fucking lazy to though because being a worthless piece of shit makes you happy. I'm glad my mother raised me to feel shame and be able to reflect on myself. Your mother should have taught you that. You're worthless, man.
>>
>>37625459
Dude you have no money. A slave can't afford their own place, you think you can decide what you want to do but you can't make any decisions about doing anything without money, you have no options, that is a way closer metaphor to slavery. What happens to a slave that doesn't do some of their limited options, the whip gets cracked about how they're not working. You should wake the fuck up.
>>
>>37625646
>probably dont even know I went to university and graduated with honors. Just suck at networking, and have a worthless degree.
That is your own fault, you fucking retard. Studying a worthless degree for 4 years and graduating with honors is the same as being a neet. You're just pretending to do something to get your parents off your back. Pathetic piece of shit. Don't expect opportunities to fall into your lap when you didn't plan ahead.
>>
>>37626605
When everyone around you is more overqualified than you, you're not as overqualified as you think. If you were really overqualified then the job you really want would beg you to work for them. Come to the realization that you're not competent at anything.
>>
>>37626628
>STEMtard genuinely believes he'll be handed a job because he picked "the right degree"

lmao good luck dumbfuck
>>
>>37627777
nice quads desu
This post will not be original once I'm done with it.
>>
>>37626741
Wow. Why are you so angry?

There's people with engineering degrees that can't find work, and there's probably thousands of Latishas with sociology degrees working in dept of social services jobs making $50k a year
>>
>>37627777
Haha, you're a fucking retard. I never said I was in STEM you absolute moron. And I have a job. Kill yourself you ugly neet.
>>
>>37627859
>There's people with engineering degrees that can't find work
Yes, because they're the mediocre ones that barely scraped by and didn't intern. I didn't say having a degree automatically guarantees anything, just that it is the path to a real future for most people.
> thousands of Latishas with sociology degrees working in dept of social services jobs making $50k a year
And this validates their decisions? You're using circumstantial situations. In general, you want to not drop out of school or you'll be a loser. But if you try to use Bill Gates as a counter argument, you're a moron.
>>
>>37628065
The Latisha example I used to illustrate that whether an anon gets a job or not is entirely out of his control. Same with the engineering degree but no job example. You have no idea which employer is jumping on or off the diversity train. I guess you could argue government employers are more likely to be affirmative action employers. In general, engineering majors can find more and better jobs, but hiring is dependent on economic factors that can be completely unpredictable.

Anyway, I was just trying to illustrate that there is only so much an individual can do to find a job. A lot of it is outside of individual control, and just dumb luck.
>>
>>37627949
I'm gonna go ahead and say you're none of those things because if you were you wouldn't be on /r9k/

Also you're mad
>>
>>37625492
>such implications
Like being told to shut up if you don't vote. I don't like democracy idiots.
>>
File: jRwVK0O.jpg (160KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
jRwVK0O.jpg
160KB, 1024x1024px
>>37628959
>no one here has a job they're all losers like me!
Found a picture of this retard. What kind of imbecile thinks no one here has a job?
>>
>>37629216
Why are you so assmad
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.