[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 17 >boring class, as usual >Teacher comes in >"anon,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1430453422386.png (30KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1430453422386.png
30KB, 633x758px
>be 17
>boring class, as usual
>Teacher comes in
>"anon, would you come outside with me for a second"
>whathaveidone?
>"anon, I've been watching you for a while, I realized you never smile or laugh, is everything all right, you got some problems?"
>don't want to go to psychiatrist
>"yes, everything is alright, I'm just tired"
>next day
>"anon, I made an appointment with the school psychiatrist, you'll have to go after the last lesson"
>talk myself out of depression, find some stupid excuses for being depressed and sad all the time, because I didn't wanted that he will call my parents

did some of you guys had similar experiences, have some close people suspected you of having depression? have some people called you depressed unironically?
>>
>>37625395
Yeah. When I was around 15 my math teacher asked me the same thing.

A couple of months ago when me and my buddy was out drinking this one cunt told me I'm a very depressing person and that I'll be struggling with depression. I just said "What kind of person says that to somebody?" and he left shortly after.
>>
>>37625395
i was the same in school except the teachers never said anything so take that for what its worth
>>
>>37625395
>have some people called you depressed unironically?
School psychologist called me once for "the talk" back in middle school
I was legit depressed
She wanted to help me, to make it easier for me by giving me excuses to not go to classes if Im too depressed, but I asked her not to because its my responsibility and not schools

Shithead still called my father, he searched my jacket and found the antidepressants and kicked me outof the house

Never trust psychologists guys they are all fags and stacies with a saviour syndrome
>>
>>37625395
Ya gotta be 18 to post here son
>be me in high school
>got 2-3 hours of sleep at night because I was depressed and I wanted more free time
>I never laughed or smiled or said anything, but I never appeared anxious because I was sleep deprived
>had no friends either
>everyone treated me nice because they thought I would hurt someone
>got pulled aside multiple times by an administrator because "my eyes were dialated and I looked groggy" so they searched me for drugs and weapons
>>
>>37625491
Why would your father kick you out? I am confused.
>>
My mechanical teacher did that. I feel like she is a Pedo tho
>>
>>37625635
No, I think it is just a sense of wanting to care.
>>
File: pugboy.jpg (18KB, 402x350px) Image search: [Google]
pugboy.jpg
18KB, 402x350px
>be me aged 9
>wasn't allowed in the classroom anymore
>always bullied and equally punished for my reactions
>teacher would allow me to get beaten up daily
>every time i fought back she shit fury on me
>get sent to school psychiatrist
>dont really know what its all about
>happy to go since it gets me out of class
>sometimes after school i'd hear my mum cry
>one time i distinctly remember her reading and article online
>the article had her cry very loudly but she wouldn't tell me why
>by the age of 11 still seeing psychiatrists
>all that time i was barely let into classrooms
>not allowed to attend school trips
>had to sit outside the head teachers office all day every day
>it's about this time my mum hands me a print out about something
>this is the first time I've hear "Aspergers syndrome"
>She insists this is me
>psychiatrists finally diagnose me
>they try to put me in special school
>I was very high functioning
>I function well enough that i don't get spared physical assault like other tards
>if anyone knew I would risk more attack and I knew i had to stay in a normal school
>problems didn't stop they stayed just as shit but because of them diagnosing me i had more issues
>I had to prevent them from ever letting other pupils know either directly or indirectly

I have some stories of me having to put in serious leg work and sometimes tactical aggression to prevent other from finding out. if anyone is interested?
>>
>>37625395
I guess so
Senior year right after my grandpa died my dad, who has been on antidepressants for at least a decade or two, set up an appointment with a therapist. He had thought me or my sister were showing signs of depression or something. She was in middle school and heavy in her emo phase, I had been hiding it for years and thought I was doing pretty well. We both did a good job off hiding from the therapist I assume bc nothing came of it. A few years later my sister told me she had an anxiety problem while I was telling her about being depressed. Mental issues run in my family as bad as cancer and heart disease, looking back I maybe should have gotten help but I'm just waiting to be on my own insurance so I don't drag my parents into it.
>>
>>37625395
>be in highschool
>usually happy & funny guy, make people laugh
>feelsgoodman
>get involved with druggie crowd
>smoking and tripping all the time
>develop depression due to damaging drug use
>feelsbadman
one of the front office workers literally stopped me in the halls during passing and told me i seemed less happy and asked if anything was up
>"haha yeah im fine just tired and stressed out"
>tfw im not fine
>tfw im always tired and stressed out
>>
>>37625594
I had a drug problem
He thought antidepressants were a part of it
>>
>>37625395
Oi, tons of teachers and tons of peers also, they actually seemed worried but it's that built-in pitty that everyone has. Just fuck off
>>
>>37625941
I have tourettes and school was hell because of it. If a teacher mentioned it or hinted about it in front of the class who didn't know about it i would totally freak out and interupt to stop them.
>>
Man that's a lovely teacher you had
>>
>>37625395
same shit to me
>16
>nothing to do, everyone quiet
>staring at girl in front of me
>suddenly "anon can you step outside for a min"
>startled but confident its something else
>mostly annoyed
>meet teacher
>her: you always look so sad all the time, or even mad
>her: everything okay at home?
>uhh yeah thats just my resting face
>her: but everythings alright?
>I think so
>It's kind of annoying you would inconvenience and embarass me like this only cus Im not smiling
>It's school, most of the others here don't talk either. also you're not a councelor. leave me alone
>go sit back down

looking back I was a friendless depressed tired loser maybe she was justified trying to help. or not since it was a shallow profile of my expressions, nothing genuine.
>>
It happened on two separate occasions. First time I was 15 but this was just a uniform check up that every student got. As I talked it was clear that they thought I was depressed so I got a second appointment. The councillor was smoking hot, and basically told me that I didn't fit in because I was special and smart, complete bullshit basically in order to subdue me. She said I reminded her of this author she liked and that I'd eventually "find my way".

Second time was in Year 12, I was caught sleeping in a spare room during a free period by the head teacher. She referred me to this old bitch, I was deep in drugs at this point and basically told her that I wanted to end my life and that I'd rather not exist. Typical edgy nonsense, then I was put on anti depressants.
>>
>>37625395
My friend found that I was jittery once, otherwise no.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.