[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do I tell a girl that's going to kiss/fuck me that I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1496215317116.png (452KB, 688x890px) Image search: [Google]
1496215317116.png
452KB, 688x890px
Do I tell a girl that's going to kiss/fuck me that I'm a khhv? Will that make things better or worse?
>>
File: IMG_20160226_141909.jpg (107KB, 757x757px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160226_141909.jpg
107KB, 757x757px
>>37625362
Of course not

Just ask to take things slow
>>
>>37625362
>there is fluoride in my water
kek'd
>>
>>37625362
Yeah. Make sure you send the information to her in the mail beforehand.

Make sure you have a business card put in it. It'll have a v on one side and "you are about to take my v card ;)" on the other
>>
Speaking from experience: don't tell her unless she calls you out on it. For us guys, saying you're a virgin is like her saying she's fucked 50+ men. It's just not attractive, man. At the very least, act like you don't think it's relevant enough to mention and you should be good. Just look at it this way: if she's gonna fuck you, you won't have to worry about this issue for much longer.

Bonus advice I wish I'd have known beforehand:
-She needs to be warmed up, so eat her out if you can. Just stick your tongue in and lick upwards over the clit until she orgasms, then you can go for it.
-Guide your dick in with your hands. It might feel like you can just stick it in, but it's easier said than done.
-If you want to switch positions, give her instructions. It's easier than trying to flip her around.
>>
>>37625621
Thanks my nig nog
Would it be bad if I told her after?
>>
File: 6078.jpg (33KB, 491x404px) Image search: [Google]
6078.jpg
33KB, 491x404px
If she asks just say it's been a long time and/or you just haven't been with many girls. it's the best of both worlds, you can explain why you don't know what to do while not coming off as a freak. Otherwise don't even bring it up.

source: lost my v card in my 20's a week ago and did exactly this. Girl I lost it to fucked 30+ dudes already and couldn't tell I was lying
>>
>>37625506
this. this is similar to what i did when i lost my virginity, but i sent a hallmark thank you card after she took my virginity. just casually "thank you for taking my virginity, it was p good. i will remember what we had forever."
>>
>>37626814
>tfw I'm the type of person who fucking would do something like this
Seeing this post makes me realize how repulsive I am. At the same time repressing feelings feels bad too
>>
>>37625362
Why would you even have to tell her? You do realise she will know you are terrible right? I hope you have a big penis if not she will be telling everyone.
>>
>>37625362
Are you the robot from the other day that was going to fuck a dickgirl? If you do use a condom I wouldnt suggest you letting her butt fuck you for the first time it might hurt
>>
>>37625362
Did you find her (him) off Grindr or discord? I've been wanting to lose my virginity to a trap too. they are hard to find, and ones with a cute feminine penis are in high demand..
>>
Cyborg who has had unprotected sex with multiple partners for nearly 10 years and somehow caught nothing from it here.

>>37625362
No, absolutely fucking not. Don't say anything and deny everything, don't even be like "haha sorry I'm a little rusty I guess it's been a while :^)" Just kiss her and/or fuck her.

>>37626076
It's really not something she needs to know, at all. U N L E S S you guys end up being a long-term relationship and it gets series to the point where she brings up her past relationships you can just casually mention that she's your first. That is the only time when it's appropriate desu.
>>
>tfw might have lost a chance at losing my virginity by telling a girl in my bed that I was a virgin
I fucking hate myself for it. This isn't a fairytale where she will be honored to show you the ropes, in reality it will make her think something is wrong with you.
>>
File: 1472870466606.jpg (45KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
1472870466606.jpg
45KB, 540x405px
>>37626896
This. Do not brag, do not admit virginity, don't say anything just let it happen. Some women have no problems laying it all out there and that is not a gamble I would be willing to take.

>heard about one of my friend's escapades
>he bragged about how big he was, she gave him a go and he was shitty, ragged on him for almost an entire car ride
>>
>>37625362

be vague about it

originalrino
>>
>>37626977
>in reality it will make her think something is wrong with you

It's moreso the fact that she probably rightfully thinks that the guy will become extremely clingy and needy and possessive because muh first love
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.