[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your weird fetish, robots? I feel like even if I got

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: 1491142235653.png (1MB, 850x1199px) Image search: [Google]
1491142235653.png
1MB, 850x1199px
What is your weird fetish, robots? I feel like even if I got a gf I couldn't live out mine so what's the point?
At least I'm not a cuck, desu.
>>
File: squirt.gif (975KB, 400x264px) Image search: [Google]
squirt.gif
975KB, 400x264px
>>37624891
Massive

Milky

Mammaries
>>
mine is even worse

girly girls turning into muscular men
>>
>>37624891
being able to cuddle up with her and telling her everything is going to be okay
>>
>>37624891
Necks, armpits, cute girls who smell good and have nice necks and armpits.
>>
>>37624891
Cuckolding, chastity, ageplay
those are my worst ones
>>
>>37625009
This one. Never going to be able to do this and it hurts.
>>
>>37625110
What exactly is ageplay? I see it a lot but never bothered to look into it. Just age difference or like regression?
>>
>>37625181
In my case, pretending that the girl is younger. So yeah, age difference. Not regression because in my fantasy the girl just "is" that age.
>>
transformation fetish
look it up if you wan't to.
>>
>>37625201

So you're a pedo?

Not original? What a surprise.
>>
>>37625231
Actually I'm not. But I get turned on by pretending to be one and then getting humiliated. This might sound like an excuse but I'm 100 percent serious. I don't know what's wrong with me.
>>
File: 1495213545326.jpg (13KB, 168x211px) Image search: [Google]
1495213545326.jpg
13KB, 168x211px
>>37625256
I think I know exactly what you mean. Might be just me, but the embarrassment kind of fuels my arousal in a weird way.
>>
File: 09CtIXO.jpg (103KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
09CtIXO.jpg
103KB, 540x540px
>>37624891
Basically a young, nervous, nerdy guy and anything that has to do with when a guy gets nervous. Obviously this isn't too far our so I've done it but on the weirder side I really like monsters with humans. But I like it consensual, and when it's a guy and a girl the guy always kind of more submissive. Pretty much nervous guy always even if she's a normal human and he's a monster.

Other stuff is squirting/peeing on his face, face sitting, and using my feet on him, and other gfd level stuff.
>>
>>37625300
>Roleplaying as a girl on an autistic basket weaving forum.
KYS
>>
>>37624891
I've always wanted to dress up as a trap and get fucked by 20 BBCs (I would also be fine with tentacles instead of BBCs)
>>
I masturbate to the thought of bulling japanese men. Fucking their wives/girlfriends in front of them and making them pregnant.
>>
File: tags.png (130KB, 231x7406px) Image search: [Google]
tags.png
130KB, 231x7406px
Transformation, I love transformation.
That involves absolutely horrifying things.
>>
>>37624891
feet
i also like to fantasize about licking my oneitis's armpits and legs
>>
>>37624979
>>37625561
>>37625202
heh never expected to find fellow transformationfags on here
>>
>>37624891
holding hands together
>>
>>37625919
Can you fucking spoiler that shit cause what the fuck man
>>
Diapers/ageplay

not really into age regression, the whole point of girls in diapers is that it's naughty for adult girls to wear diapers and act like babies
>>
I fantasize about a trap bullying me and making me lick their trap socks and feet.
>>
>>37626036
Unffff. Me too man.
>>
>>37626059
Especially if they're dressed cute or have on thigh highs. Or keep me under their desk to step on my face. I also wouldn't mind being that trap but it'd take a lot of work to get in trap-shape.
>>
I'd like to have a normal, healthy relationship the majority of the time, but in the bedroom I want to be her sex toy to use and abuse: Hit me, stamp on me, choke me with her thighs, etc.
>>
Farts

Really degenerate originals
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.