[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do people actually fall in love? I've never had this feeling

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 123217897985421.jpg (71KB, 679x679px) Image search: [Google]
123217897985421.jpg
71KB, 679x679px
Do people actually fall in love?

I've never had this feeling even though I'm in my early 20's.

I've pretended to have this feeling before but I've never seen a person that I find exceptionally attractive or unique. I've pretty much don't feel any unique attachment to my family or any friends I've had in the past either if that matters.
>>
Do you like sonic by any chance?
>>
Congratulations you have autism!
>>
well you have to meet a girl or guy first, you don't feel it for friends or family or it'd be hard to be around them
>>
>>37622865
You just described lack of empathy, which means you have autism like the other robot mentioned
>>
>>37622865
brain damage. at least your life is simple.
>>
>>37622865
No, you're wrong. Aspergers feel something, this feels more like schizotypical.
>>
>>37622884
>>37623174
Psychologists and psychotherapists said I didn't have autism.

At one point I was forced into the psych ward since they thought I was a developing schizophrenic after hurting myself a bit but I had no psychosis at all. I don't feel emotionless like schizotypals apparently are.

I certainly have many offensive and odd opinions though I don't see them as irrational, just offensive and unpopular. I was isolated for years after leaving highschool and haven't had or desired friends in years. I've just never had a close relationship with anyone.

The only thing I was diagnosed with was depression and OCD.
>>
I'm 17 and I just did for the first time. It was the Wednesday before spring break, I was thinking "dann all the girls here look and act the same" all of the sudden a new girl arrives. She's got short, purple hair, she's emo btw( no cuts but wears band shirts like fall out boy, pierce the veil, twenty one pilots, along with chokers). Friend says she's in his guitar class and that she speaks fluent german, Immediately think she's unique and perfect. Day goes by, I walk past her 5 Times a day. Never talk to her bc too beta. The last quarter of the school year goes by and its only been occasional, awkward glances of eye contact and walking near each other. Never talked. Now I can't help but see her when I close my eyes and imagine how different shut would be if I had said something. Love is an amazing feeling, you are happy yet distant, in your own world but extremely observant of everyone around you. Your chest contracts on the outside but at your core, you feel like you're exploding. And the next time you see that magnetic goddess of your soul, time slows and the world gets visibly brighter. As one human to another, I can only hope you feel like this one day
>>
>>37622865
yeah but then they cheat on you
>>
>>37622865
you seem very intelligent
>>
File: IMG_2724.jpg (72KB, 625x779px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2724.jpg
72KB, 625x779px
>>37622865
Anon, this sounds more like a schizoid personality disorder. This means you are a NEET with poor relationships with other people. Basically an extreme introvert. The only thing that might change this is if you feel your normal and that nothing is wrong with you.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.