[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If i had kids, what routines/diets should i implement in their

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2680.jpg (52KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2680.jpg
52KB, 960x720px
If i had kids, what routines/diets should i implement in their lives if i want them to be high testosterone and big dicked ?
>>
>having kids

why must you cuck yourself fampai
>>
>>37622623
>big dicked
That's genetic
>high testosterone
That's also mostly genetic but making them to participate in sports might increase T levels unless your kid will be introverted dreamer one.
>>
>>37622760
But what if i get them into exercising and strength training since they were kids ? What if i feed them with a lot of testosterone boosting food ? What if i buy them loose underpants ? Rice shrinks penis, so what if i don't feed them with rice, and only feed them with what white men eat ?
>>
>>37622801
>But what if i get them into exercising and strength training since they were kids ?
By genetic i mean pre-natal exposure to testosterone.
>>
>>37622623
Make sure the mother avoids pthlates when pregnant and as the boys are growing. Have them play sport but don't make them lift weights unless you want them to be manlets. Make sure they sleep a lot and eat a lot. But no pthlates.
>>
>>37622623
Get them to start associating the outside world with positive experiences, exercise with them when they're young and impressionable. If you had to introduce them to a sport I recommend basketball or soccer over american football since even mild concussions are bad for the long term health of the brain. Once your kids are around 13/14, introduce them to lifting. This will guarantee that their test is as high as it can be in their teenage years, but it doesn't do anything for dick size.
>>
>>37622916
>13/14
Isnt it too early? I'd say 16-17.
>>
>>37622875
BUt surely there are some stuffs that can boost penis growth right ? Like diets and routines, while they're young. Fat low test unfit people tend to have small dicks.

>>37622883
Noted. Also, why ?

>>37622916
>but it doesn't do anything for dick size.
But something should do.
>>
>>37622977
>Fat low test unfit people tend to have small dicks
It's hard to determine real length because fat hides a good amount of length.
>>
How does genetic work ? I mean, generations of testosterone filled diets and routine must change the 'gene' right ? Like, the ancestor of a big dicked man might be a small dicked man.
>>
it's hard to say because I've heard some stuff that is bad for kids is good for testosterone, like stress hormones from the pregnant mother, domestic violence, sugary diets that promote height (http://www.heightquest.com/2010/11/boost-height-with-insulin.html) etc.
>>
>>37623400
>sugar diets to promote height
Sleeping a lot is the best way to increase HGH.
>>
>>37622946
You might be right. I never looked into it, I just assumed they could condition their bodies a little bit.
>>
>>37622623
Rugby, football (handegg), wrestling. Make them train neck from 7 years old. They will have monster 17" necks by the time theyre in middleschool. Make them sprint = more test and they will grow to be taller!
>>
>>37624318
Oh and if you rub testosterone cream on their infantile dicks they will get monster cocks. Its legit just google it.
>>
File: AUR-91136-3.jpg (186KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
AUR-91136-3.jpg
186KB, 1600x1600px
Rub pure sandalwood oil on their skin. This is literally a cheatcode in life to get high testosterone, can only imagine how it will effect developing men, since I only started using it last year in my late 20s
>>
Diet should consist of tough food high in protein. Beef jerky, nuts etc. Make that kid chew.
>>
>>37622801
>what white men eat
But feeding your kids semen is highly illegal.
>>
Make sure you feed them lots of leafy greens, milk and protein. Dont feed them fast food, or soda. Ever. Only juice water and milk. Cook every night. Get them used to eating well and eating a lot. Force them to play sports even if they don't want to. Even skateboarding or boxing, doesn't have to be football. Just nurture their interest in some sort of physical activity. Encourage them to eat a lot, even if they are a little chubby at a young age they will end up getting tall. My dad is pretty low test and I ended up taller than him and probably with a bigger dick.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.