[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>13.2% of US population is black >see white/black couple

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: 12 KB.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
12 KB.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>13.2% of US population is black
>see white/black couple
>"WE TAKIN YOUR WIMMEN WHITE BOIS"
>niggers don't realize they are committing racial suicide
>>
mulattos come out looking more black and people just consider them black anyway. Like Obama.
>>
I wonder the same thing op. And the women they do take are usually our trashiest. They're diluting themselves and cleaning up our pool.
>>
/pol/ in 3...2...1 GO !
>>
You can't tell me that half breeds aren't considered black.
>>
>>37622390
>>37622930

Finally some other anons see what's happening too. White girls love 'travelling' because they are colonizers. They trashiest most worthless white women are colonizing the nigs and they think it's the other way around KEK
>>
File: 1496050270047.jpg (149KB, 640x579px) Image search: [Google]
1496050270047.jpg
149KB, 640x579px
>>37622492
Then white men should COLONIZE more negresses and raise more redpilled euro-centric mulatto offspring to lead them!
>>
>>37622390
Most black people in the US already have some white ancestry. Racial "purity" is a spook
>>
>>37622390
>implying blacks autisticly obsess about racial statistics like ofays do
>>
>>37622994
Most people in the Western Hemisphere (aka everyone who has been here longer than 100 years) has ancestry from another race. White Americans love talking about racial purity when I can guarantee all of them have at least one black grandparent in their family tree.
>>
>>37622390
less than 1% of white women actually racemix, and the ones that do dont even have lasting relationships since white f black male is the most toxic
>>
>>37622390
Who gives a shit? Most people don't.
>>
File: 1449117582378.png (73KB, 241x228px) Image search: [Google]
1449117582378.png
73KB, 241x228px
You guys do realize that black eyes, dark hair and shit skin are the DOMINANT genes?

One nigger can putrify a hundred years long dynasty of purity
>>
White women are marrying and mixing with Fernando
>>
File: 1445975383791.jpg (17KB, 385x387px) Image search: [Google]
1445975383791.jpg
17KB, 385x387px
>>37622991
>tfw you will never be the oreo filling
>>
>>37622972
It's about 50/50 (surprise). And light skinned blacks are treated differently than dark skinned. Brown people are becoming a race of their own.
>>
>>37624253
Not really. If two people who are half black and half white have kids there's tons of potential for what can happen.
>>
>>37624224
And most people are fucking imbeciles Normie
>>
American niggers are already around 20% european anyways. Their mulatto babies will be considered black just like they are.
>>
File: MaseratiXXX & her BAE2 (2).jpg (46KB, 609x609px) Image search: [Google]
MaseratiXXX & her BAE2 (2).jpg
46KB, 609x609px
>>37622390
And at the same time their top-tier women are flocking to white men in droves. And they don't seem to even give a shit.
>>
pol will educate you on your idiocy. I recommend you post the same thread in there
>>
>>37622390
Yeah, but in the process they are also infecting the pure white gene pool with their inferior genetics. So sure, american niggers are slowly out breeding themselves of existence, but it comes at the cost of making future generations part nigger. That's a steep price to pay.
>>
>>37624373
>Their mulatto babies will be considered black just like they are.
They won't. Blacks are going extinct in the US. Eventually the mulattos will dilute again and again until their are no true blacks left. This is actually a huge topic of discussion in the community among those with these sense to face reality.
>>
>>37624253
/pol/ rhetoric that has little bearing in the real world.

A black haired, slightly tan, and brown eyed person is still a white person. In fact that is the majority of white people.
>>
>Most black guys go for bottom of the barrel tier trash white girls
>Most black girls go for decent white guys who are successful in life

Explain
>>
>>37624282
Fernando is genetically white, and their kids will be both ethnically and genetically white.
>>
>>37624512
If they are European sure , otherwise you just described most mutts in the united States
>>
Tfw in Scotland didn't even meet a niggers till I was 12
He called me a whitey. Even as an adult I have very never found reason to cross paths with them other than occasionally on the street or in shops etc
>>
There's more blacks than whites in the world, and they reproduce at a much higher rate. Will the American black population still be 13% when Africa has 2 billion people rather than 500m? They're not all going to go to Europe, you know. Just look around, Minnesota is full of Somalians.
>>
>>37624582
This is the experience of most people in the US as well. I live in KY and I have seen one black person in the last month, a girl that works behind the counter at a pharmacy.
>>
>>37624689
By this time whites will have positioned themselves within the racial narrative as the new Jews of the world. I'm not too worried.
>>
>>37624689

somalians are on a whole other level to niggers, they are sub niggers
>>
Jesus is coming back soon.
>>
>>37624698
Yeah I don't doubt it's the same in a few countries They do tend to stick in the same cities for now
>>
>>37623001
>>37622994
>>37623043
>>37624253
>>37624512

This shit exactly. Just read this
>>
>be normalfag
>tfw white, blonde hair, blue eyes.
>have gf who is also white, blonde, blue eyes
>tfw she is pregnant
>>
>>37624896
Thank you for doing your part to keep this country stable.

t. shitskin
>>
>>37622390
FYI the black pop is probably inflated by 3% and whites are under repped by about 10%
>>
I don;t know why autismos get all worked up about muh racial purity. More and more people are born mixed every year. More genetic diversity is a good thing.

If humanity is still around in the next few thousand years, the majority of people will be mixed race. Especially in countries like America.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.