[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's my last day on this earth today. What should

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: serveimage.jpg (65KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
65KB, 1080x720px
It's my last day on this earth today.

What should I do before I go?
>>
>>37622149
Go back to Mars, space nigger
>>
>>37622149
Shoot up a school or a day care
>>
Grab the hottest girls ass, apologize and agree to buy her a drink
>>
>>37622149
If you're going to kill yourself, don't. You're a pussy for doing it and you'll only pass your sadness onto your family and friends.
>>
>>37622149
Don't forget to make a 17 hour long manifesto and upload it to youtube.
>>
>>37622149
You need to be on news man
do something crazy cmon i believe in you
>>
>>37622216
>HAHA JUST B URSELF BRO! DA SUICIDE IS FER COWARDZ! PERMANENT SOLUTION 2 A TEMPORARY PROBLEM BRAH LELELELELELE
Heard it all before buddy but I guess a clueless fuck like you could never understand another perspective other than your own.
>>
I mean it
Grab a girls ass
>>
Have u grabbed a girls ass yet
>>
>>37622149
Play l4d2 with me

Also buy a hooker
>>
>>37622149
Go to Syria and record yourself fighting terrorists. At least take some sand people with you, Anon. Then your life won't have been completely wasted. And remember to post it here.
>>
File: 1494603411179.jpg (586KB, 1620x1030px) Image search: [Google]
1494603411179.jpg
586KB, 1620x1030px
Beautiful assholes are awaiting your firm grip, OP
>>
if you have thoughts or plan on offing yourself, read and think on this
you will go into your hopes/dreams/imagination/escapism and memories you had while living. everyone else is already up there with you [in your eyes] but you will still look and protect others while others are down here. you will be going home, whereever home is to you. may not be tomorrow/next year or whenever.

>be dead
>others see me as a decomposing corpse in a box [incase of zombie]
>you go into a dark black endless zone as your dreams/imagination load up from ye previous life
>a sucktion force graps you and you start going into warp-speed
>you drop out of the sky and land safely in a place you always dreamed of being

wanna reroll? wait a few months in dreamland.
when you die, EVERYTHING/ONE dies too [in your eyes].

what about ghost? they are the others that have unfinished things they need to do before they move on or need help moving on because they cannot find the light.

>there is literally nothing when we die
>our brain shuts off and that's the end
ye thinking of what the body goes through and what ye see while living.
afterlife = dreams/imagination/escapism/memories that you wanna [re]visit
so if you picture 'hell' or whereever that you will go to after death then ye will go there because that is where ye wanna be. if not, why do we dream?

rrhtmgu
>>
>>37622149

Go to confession to rid yourself of your sins.
You NEED it.

As well buy and wear a brown scapular.

(And if you can, don't murder yourself, m8).
>>
>>37622149
Why are there so many suicide threads today? Are you the same guy making all the threads? Or is this a raid? Yesterday it was White hate threads. Today it's suicide threads.
>>
>>37624226
Weren't suicide threads a staple of /r9k/ before?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.