[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that one guy who insists that coffee makes them tired or

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1416619281766.png (317KB, 424x500px) Image search: [Google]
1416619281766.png
317KB, 424x500px
>that one guy who insists that coffee makes them tired or that weed makes them hyper

why are normies obsessed with being special snowflakes about everything?
>>
>>37621154
Because they want to seem interesting but their idea of interesting is very limited because they don't have any actual interests themselves?
>>
File: 1425259966351.jpg (49KB, 628x555px) Image search: [Google]
1425259966351.jpg
49KB, 628x555px
Actually I've had a couple times where I get tired and have a good nap after coffee.
>>
Coffee makes me tired as a matter of fact. Not sleepy, I can't sleep for hours after drinking coffee. But somehow my brain responds to the anxiousness and increased heart rate with "you feel tired now".
>>
Maybe because it's true? Not everyone's brain chemistry is balanced the same way. I can tell you for sure that THC-heavy strains of bud will make most people feel energetic, and those of us who have some combination of autismo/anxiety will get pretty freaked out by smoking sativa strains.
>>
>>37621154
It's true though, coffee does make me tired, when it does anything at all.
>>
File: IMG_0453.jpg (70KB, 750x676px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0453.jpg
70KB, 750x676px
>>37621461
Oh and you're fucking retarded if you don't think weed strains that make you energetic exist. A good sativa strain makes me super outgoing and active, me and my friends used to smoke a lot of indica and we noticed at once when we smoked a sativa strain, instead of sitting inside all day playing San Andreas, we walked for like 3 hours straight and we were talking a lot, whereas normally once we smoke we get more quiet/withdrawn. Felt like it'd only been 20 minutes.
>>
>everyone reacts the same way to everything
please kill yourself now
>>
>>37621154
>that one guy that insists that weed isn't bad
>that one guy that defends weed like his mother
>that one guy that hates you for not smoking weed
>>
weed can make you hyper, if it's sativa
>>
>>37621510
but weed isn't bad? I agree on the other points though
>>
>>37621531
Nothing is good or bad. If you extend moral judgement beyond your own actions you're a complete tool.
>>
No normies are obsessed with coffee and they non stop post on instagram.
>>
>>37621557
but you (or he) said that it's bad and I was the one arguing that it's not bad. Neither did I say it was good however
>>
>>37621510
Why should everyone have the same opinion as you? Some people have different stances on things, personally I don't think weed is bad at all and I think it's worse to be a concieted asshole who looks down on others for differing with them.
>>
>>37621531
I started smoking weed when I was 16 or 17. Around that time it was nice and fun. I got addicted and smoked it everyday for 2 years and I think I developed legit autism from it. Before I started with weed I was somewhat well spoken, but now I have trouble forming sentences, forget words sometimes. After smoking for long enough I became anxious and extremely self concious. Stopped before mandatory military service, had insomnia for a week or so. Tried it again after service and had a panic attack and mild LSD flashback.

Not saying that nobody should smoke it, but I wouldn't recommend it.
>>
>>37621154
I think the coffee thing stems from caffiene being an addictive substance. It might not necessarily make one tired but instead just make one feel more relaxed/at ease
>>
File: f93.png (279KB, 898x790px) Image search: [Google]
f93.png
279KB, 898x790px
coffee can cause hypokalaemia and result in fatigue and weakness
possible mechanisms include
>Caffeine induces release of catecholamine, and thus increased plasma catecholamines activate membrane Na-K ATPase activity (via the adrenergic Beta-2 receptor). This will cause a transient shift of K+ from plasma to the intracellular fluid (ICF), resulting in hypokalaemia.
>Caffeine inhibits the activity of phosphodiesterase. Intracellular cAMP level is then increased enough to activate Na-K ATPase. This will also cause a transient shift of K+ into ICF.
>Caffeine induces diuresis and thus causes increased excretion of K+ into urine. This is a net loss of K+ from the body. The mechanism of caffeine-induced diuresis is unknown, but an increased glomerular filtration ratio due to elevated cardiac output is likely. Some investigators reported a direct action to renal tubules was possible as a mechanism of action.
>Caffeine activates the respiratory centre of the brain. This causes hyperventilation, and the resultant respiratory alkalosis induces hypokalaemia
>Sugar contained in a beverage may stimulate insulin release, which will cause a transient shift of K+ into ICF. However, sugar-free beverage can induce hypokalaemia as well as sugar-containing one.
>Sugar in a large amount may induce massive diarrhoea, which will cause a net loss of K+ from body fluids.
some people are more likely to have these symptoms than others. educate yourself, fool
t. someone who drinks litres of coffee every day and never feels tired
>>
>>37621154
Its called paradoxical reaction
Its uncommon, but not particularly rare. I know if I take benadryl, I don't get drowsy or sedated and instead have more focus and energy.
>>
Weed doesnt make me hyper but it does keep me awake, but thats probably because I'm having fun
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.