[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'll be wageslavin in less than a fortnight. It's not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (24KB, 369x398px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 369x398px
I'll be wageslavin in less than a fortnight. It's not as bad as you guys make it out to be, r-right?
>>
for the first month, yes
then for two or three months after you get your first paycheck, no
then yes
>>
wageslaving will suck forever and ever

some normsters out in the world find the joy in it
but mainly everyone hates their job to a certain extent
I work at a department store and stock, make the shelves look nice

people come up to me all the time asking for help and I fucking die inside everytime

>walk by aisle
>see group of middle aged women spreading out rolled carpets on the ground and stepping on them
>they all walk away
>leave tons of fucking carpets everywhere

shit you gotta deal with on a daily basis
>>
It gets more tolerable the longer you do it
Money is nice though
>>
>>37621582
only if you work a shitty job that involves a lot of people
my job is factory work and i onyl have to deal with a few people during thee shift, if i was in one of the solo areas it would be perfect
>>
>>37621019
It depends what the job is my man

Some of it is bearable, some of it is actually pretty comfy.

Some shit like >>37621582 is hell on earth and you're only counting down the seconds for that next paycheck.

Fast food and retail are almost always the worst fucking things. Not just for robots but even normies will be like "haha wow this sucks I hope I can get another job soon".

The robot-friendliest jobs are usually something like janitor, and any sort of night shift job like watchman or grocery stocker. Even something generally soul-crippling like working fast food is comfier if you work it overnight.

And really the alternative of being a NEET is only fun for a few years until it becomes a depressing purgatory. being a wagie gives you all sorts of opportunities through meeting people at the very least.
>>
File: 1496922034408.png (1MB, 1236x1248px) Image search: [Google]
1496922034408.png
1MB, 1236x1248px
I get paid 10 dollars per hoir for chillin with my grandma. Who else here /provider/?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.