[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I deal with the loneliness robots? I'm not exactly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1496989109445.jpg (49KB, 609x676px) Image search: [Google]
1496989109445.jpg
49KB, 609x676px
How do I deal with the loneliness robots? I'm not exactly normalfag tier but I'm definitly no where near robot levels.

My online GF (Yes I know it's fucking shit but I've met her IRL 3 times and we were absolutely great together for one and a half years) broke up with me a month ago, and at first, and even still now it still hasn't effected me that much.

Now however, this feeling of stagnation and loneliness has crept over me. I'm just working a job now until the day I just go back to Vocational Schooling to finish my Programming shit. I'd be joining the military after, but until then, I just feel horrible. Every day it's just work, and then talk with online friends or play some video games. I don't know what to do. At least with a GF, I had someone to REALLY talk to, but I'm pretty sure (She wouldn't admit it) that she started getting depressed over something and decided to break up to be alone for a while.

What do I do? How do you all cope with the stagnation and loneliness of life without meeting anyone? I'm 18 and still living with my parents. I'm too lazy to actually go do something proactive. All I do is work and stay home up to 4 in the morning.

>NORMALFAG GET OUT
If you want, I can tell what a good, humble, and non-toxic relationship is like. Not here to boast or anything, just want help.
>>
I shitpost on whisper and occasionally masturbate with women from there.

still a 25 year old virgin though.

Try finding an online community to become friends with. ive been hanging out with the same people for like 6 years because we played on a WoW Private server together.
>>
>>37618267
Already part of an RP server and community. That doesn't bring any real joy though. I do hang out with more closer friends online, who are also online friends, though one is a real friend. That's still not helpful.

I'm talking of the loneliness of no one to truly love. Everyone you are around can be friendly as hell, but with no one to truly dedicate your heart towards, it feels like an empty, wasting feeling in your life, where everything slows down as life just drones on with no excitement, nothing to aspire towards.
>>
>>37618267
>>37618294

And to add, I could always go on Tinder or whatever you said and do something like that, but I want something beyond sex, like I had with my ex. I'll never find anyone like her though. With her past, she wasn't one to put a focus on sex, but instead just pure love between us. It's nothing short of agonizing that I will never ever find someone as pure and wholesome as her.
>>
File: 1486734973668.jpg (75KB, 600x615px) Image search: [Google]
1486734973668.jpg
75KB, 600x615px
Get a Tulpa.

>origiman
>>
>>37618321
>>37618294
You seriously dont belong on /r9k/

I mean this in a way that isn't "get out normie reeeee"

You're clearly just a better person, you should ask this on /adv/ or reddit or something, you wont find actual advice here, you have significantly more life experience than any of us, considering you have close friends both online and offline, have had a long term girlfriend, and you feel capable of landing a girl at any time, meanwhile you're only 18.

Go elsewhere, we dont want advice from teenagers, all of the actual robots here are 25+

You seriously shouldn't be here.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.