[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>thinking about what I was like in high school >remember

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1481529771331.png (308KB, 631x503px) Image search: [Google]
1481529771331.png
308KB, 631x503px
>thinking about what I was like in high school
>remember that I rejected like 9 girls during junior to senior year
>still a khv
>and I rejected 9 FUCKING GIRLS
>some of them were ugly, but some were qt
>don't remember exactly why I rejected them, but I wanna punch my past self in the face
>could have had a gf by now
>now in college no girls like me because they're all after Chads
>tfw no gf
>>
I think people forget that once you get a gf, you have to be a good enough person to keep your gf
>>
>>37617709
I think I'd be a good boyfriend. I'd take my girl out on a nice date at least once a week. I'm extremely loyal and affectionate. And I'm not really the jealous type unless my girl is clearly a roastie whore, but then I wouldn't be dating her to begin with.
>>
File: IMG_4146.jpg (101KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4146.jpg
101KB, 640x960px
It's simple, OP.

People always say, "Women love to talk so ask them questions about themselves," but it goes way deeper. Women are much more intuitive than we are and can "sense" when they're being bullshitted. It's not enough to just think of some interesting questions, you have to legitimately be interested in what they have to say. It can't be forced, but can be naturally cultivated through the conversation as you find a thing or two you can relate on.
>>
>>37617789
Pic unrelated btw

When finding topics you both can relate on (ideally topics that you yourself could go on about), that's when you ask questions and listen. It's different than just bullshitting her because you're genuinely interested in what she has to say.

BUT you have to be careful here because when encroaching these relatable topics, there will be a natural urge for YOU to go on and on about. Don't do that, at least not often at this stage. Too often we're busy thinking about what we're going to say next rather than what the other person is thinking; this is what breaks the "flow" dynamic of a conversation.
>>
>>37617789
>Women are much more intuitive than we are and can "sense" when they're being bullshitted.
lol, no.

roastie detected
>>
>>37617811
In other words, what you have to say is NEVER more interesting than what she's currently saying. Don't cling to other thoughts you'd like to share while she's talking, focus on HER WORDS in that moment. Though I know most users problem isn't that they're talking too much, but when you actually connect with someone on a similar interest, you're not in an internal panic about what to say or do, etc.

It's really this simple if you want GF and not just a quick fuck. If it's the latter, maybe RP is your thing but that philosophy isn't built to last; it's devoid of this human connection that I'm referring to here that is fundamental to attracting people.
>>
>>37617826
Also, eye contact is key. As you you're building this connection, it tends to come naturally, though overthinking and anxiety will break it from time to time. This is normal and probably even a bit cute from their perspective so long as you're attentive and "there" with her most of the time.

When you two connect on a similar topic, making eye contact, and when you share a big laugh together or an intimate exchange. There's a distinctive feeling in that brief moment where your anxious tendencies dissolve into the comfort of their presence. That is a mutual reaction between both parties, synchronistic you could say, and is the biggest indicator that attraction is growing. Kind of like the difference between a fake smile and a true, genuine expression of happiness.

Now go get your qt OP, stop sulking about past women that weren't mean to be and build a relationship.
>>
>>37617826
You either misunderstood my point or just haven't picked up on it yet in your life.
>>
>>37617942
Another important point to add is that the best connections will flourish out of being completely on the same page. You won't get on the same page overnight; in fact, a lot of relationships never completely get there. But it is possible, trust me. But in the context of say a little coffee date, at some point in the conversation after you two start building this connection and laughing together, it wouldn't hurt to mention, "Pardon me if I seemed a little nervous at first, it's just that it's been a while since I've really tried dating again but I really enjoy your company." RPers will tell you that this is a huge error, but in the right emotional context, it brings you just a bit closer to this "same page." It kinda reveals a small part of your humanity if that makes sense, which is a good thing if you're looking for a relationship. The reason RPers dismiss this is because RP is navigating the breeding pool of our primal nature rather than building a deeper emotional connection with the person, so the former philosophy doesn't want to look vulnerable in the slightest.
>>
>>37617474
I had a really qt girl ask me out last year

I said no because I was autistic and wanted to kill myself.

I regret it everyday, I want to call her everyday and try to get something started but shed only tell me to kill myself
>>
Highschool really was the peak of my life. It gave me purpose. Now I just fuck around on my computer all day.
>>
>>37618260
A girl asked me to be her bf in 6th grade

A girl slapped her butt in front of me and smiled at me in middle school

A girl sat on my lap in high school

3 girls had a crush on me and talked about me between each other

Still a virgin after high school
>>
I don't understand, I faked a fucking year long relationship in 7th grade with the intention of having sex for the first time. The sole reason being to get that shit out out of the way as soon as possible. It wasn't even pleasant, totally awkward experience and couldn't figure it out until the 3rd try. Though the first time I couldn't figure out how a condom worked and the anticipation induced serious flaccidity.

I went through some shit to finally do it, walking 4 miles in the heat of Texas summer and awkwardly penis stabbed her with a drenched coat of sweat and the mustiest balls one could imagine. Walked all the way back home thinking, "well now that's out of the way." and played Fallout for the rest of the day.

>dumped her few days later
>was a huge piece of shit those days
>>
>>37617474
>pic posted
Kek, just got my fap out of Breakfast With Sister
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.