[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i realized today that i have no charisma charisma is just knowing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1494655406332.jpg (52KB, 599x435px) Image search: [Google]
1494655406332.jpg
52KB, 599x435px
i realized today that i have no charisma
charisma is just knowing when and how to lie to people in order to get them to like you better
i don't lie to anyone i like.
i tell them flat out if there's a thing i think they are doing is wrong or don't tell them at all if i think it's not constructive.
i think this is why i don't have any lady friends or a gf
>>
>charisma is just knowing when and how to lie to people in order to get them to like you better
You seem to have charisma mixed up with sociopathy.
>i tell them flat out if there's a thing i think they are doing is wrong or don't tell them at all if i think it's not constructive.
Maybe you need to practice giving constructive criticism and compliments.

The ladies love getting compliments, Anon. You should practice giving compliments Anonymously until you're good at it.
>>
>>37616806
>charisma is just knowing when and how to lie to people in order to get them to like you better
No, it's legitimately liking yourself enough to visibly express it in order to get them to like you better.

That's why you don't have charisma.
>>
>>37616806
>playing with the cursor keys

who the fuck she think she is?
>>
>>37616935
A woman.

>>37616925
>No, it's legitimately liking yourself enough to visibly express it in order to get them to like you better.
That sounds a lot like narcissism though.

Charisma is some mystical force that you're either born with or not, and people naturally gravitate towards charismatic people. If you don't have charisma then you're shit outta luck, never even had a chance anyways.
>>
>>37617903
You can learn charisma. Case in point: Hitler. He was lonely and unpopular with women in his youth.
>>
well, it's very simple. You just have to level up and give more points to charisma.
>>
>>37616935
i wonder what she has bound as "use"
>>
>>37616880
>You seem to have charisma mixed up with sociopathy.

This. Charisma isn't what you say and do, it's how you say and do it.
>>
OP just has to respec his attributes into charisma
>>
Can an ugly person have charisma?
>>
>>37619475
Of course they can, it's all about being confident. Which is easier said than done.
>>
>>37616806
>ENTP
>light of the room
>more people likes me than hates me
>helped many people during my time in college, and received many thank (you's)
>always read situation to prevent social collapse by intuitively changing topics, making jokes to liven things up, lying sometimes for the sake of relevance or discussing something I know that others who've been left out can relate into to pull them in the zone
>charismatic aura wherever I go
Sometimes being honest isn't the best choice.
The best choice is the best outcome.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.