[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else have no friends? I feel like a complete retard

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 1478987411019.jpg (90KB, 706x720px) Image search: [Google]
1478987411019.jpg
90KB, 706x720px
Does anyone else have no friends? I feel like a complete retard for not being able to connect to anyone even on imageboards. Not to mention I always lie about myself so no one knows the real me. I wish I could just have one close friend who liked me for who I am. I just wanted to get that off my chest.
>>
>>37616364
I know the feeling but too socially retarded to really talk any more about it or contribute anything meaningful.
>>
>>37616364
Even on the internet people find me boring, sometimes i even laugh at how much i suck.
>>
Pretty much almost friendless myself almost, were quite a lot of years when I was. A lot of people would just do hostile things to try and abuse me. I don't really even know what to say to people that seem trust worthy anymore I just try to avoid them so the assholes that come after me don't go after them too.
>>
>>37616364
Yeah IKTF. I had some acquaintances on MMO's that I spent years gaming with but I had lied to them about my age and background for fear of coming off as inferior. Have ghosted them all because I don't want to admit it to them.
>>
>>37616776
I wish I couldn't relate so strongly to this.
>>
>>37616776
I did that in a few games too. Once people get to know you they end up ghosting you anyway.

Seems like everything went wrong socially after I broke up with those two fat girls I was dating and got along with.
>>
>tfw too intolerant to be friends with others
>>
File: 34534534.png (213KB, 668x529px)
34534534.png
213KB, 668x529px
>>37616364
I know what you mean. I am not really boring but i still can't keep an normal relationship on the internet with someone.

It's just that i lie so much and i am really enthusiastic about some shit i do and if the chatpartner doesnt like it the chat gets really akward.
Never met someone who really shares my enthusiasm.
>>
File: 1496847670156.png (7KB, 645x773px)
1496847670156.png
7KB, 645x773px
>>37616364
>I had friends.
>Lost contact with them while ago, mostly because of autism.
>Actually "feel" better
You are ok my man, it will pass as long as you keep in this way.
>>
>>37617098
what r u into ?
>>
File: 1465174655825.jpg (47KB, 500x348px)
1465174655825.jpg
47KB, 500x348px
never had any "real" friends, only hung out with people in school and never socialized outside of it. haven't spoken to any of them in years now
>>
helps if you stop complaining to others about your bullshit op
>>
File: 1447171813.9445.jpg (36KB, 640x359px)
1447171813.9445.jpg
36KB, 640x359px
>>37616364
Throughout my life, as long as I can remember, I've had atleast one friend at all times. Until my only friend got put in jail close to a year ago.
I'm 22 and have no fucking idea what to do with myself. During my free time I either stare at a wall, or stare at this image board. I've got a lot of regrets, but friends kept them away. Now they've got free play.
I just miss talking and sharing things with someone other than the air in my head.
>>
>>37619004
It's literally what this board is for....
>>
Well join the club :)

I'd meet one of you cunts if you were in Sydney. I'd think it would be funny as fuck and that we would share a lot of things.
>>
>>37616364
Where the fuck are you OP?
I will comw and kill you or come and tlk to yuou
>>
Friends are a sign of weakness.

Faggots unable to entertain themselves or cope with life by themselves need someone else

I don't need anyone else.... and I'm not here to entertain anyone else
>>
>>37616364
Humanity is garbage, anon. You're not missing out on anything. You just perceive that there are people who are worth getting to know because you want it to be true so much.
>>
I have friends, but they're friends of my fake fucking personality. In reality I'm a depressed piece of shit, but they think I'm a cheery fuck.
>>
>>37619604
Not him but
Washington state?
>>
I lost my friends and the ability to make new ones a long time ago.
>>
>>37616364
I genuinely wish I could be your friend, anon. Where are you from?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.