[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well it's happened... >be at a normie edm concert >most

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 12

File: bnnUg.png (31KB, 236x257px) Image search: [Google]
bnnUg.png
31KB, 236x257px
Well it's happened...

>be at a normie edm concert
>most people are on drugs
>take ecstasy, because fuck my life
>start dancing and qt girl starts dancing with me
>makes all the moves because I'm a pussy
>lose my virginity to her that night
>she's 21 and I'm 25
>we date for 4 months
>fall pretty hard for her
>find out from one her friends that they used to be fuck buddies
>says she used to have multiple fuck buddies after her last break last year
>play it casual, but heart sinks to the floor
>this was 4 days ago

I mean I should have known better. But god damn it, I don't think I can keep doing this. I've been kind of brushing her off since I found out. Skipped work the last two days because I've just been drinking and moping around at home.
I'm thinking about ending it.
>>
>>37616000
>be at a normie edm concert
how does this happen? do you have friends?
>>
gtfo my board norman. Enjoy your used goods
>>
>>37616016
I have one hyper normie cousin who cares about me and doesn't like me being sad and alone all the time
>>
>>37616044
Ah. I wouldn't even know how to dance?
>>
That upper comment from me was a bit mean, but fr gtfo
>>
Literally who cares? Focus on the present, and eventually the future.
>>
>>37616048
disregard the question mark
>>
>>37616000
>edm concert
faggot
>>
>>37616000
I have been in a similar situation. Maybe not to this degree, but my last girlfriend was a bit more permiscuous than I would have liked and it really made me feel uncomfortable. After a long time I realized it was just because I was insecure about myself.

Having sex doesn't make an individual any less valuable, and her feelings for you aren't any less because she's had a lot of sex in her life. As long as she's not cheating on you, it's fine bro.

I thought of ending it with my girl because I was feeling the same shit you are now, but I didn't and we were together for 2 wonderful years and helped each other grow into better people. We still love each other and may try it again in the future, but this thread is about you not me. If you let something like this ruin your relationship you'll regret it.
>>
>>37616048
I don't either
I was just moving around
The drugs actual helped a lot. I was just grooving to the music.

>>37616051
It's ok. I was there when I was younger as well.
>>
>>37616057
I know...
It's just that before all this, I was extremely insecure and had zero self worth. Now after finding out these things, I feel a whole new level of insecurity.
>>
>>37616089
Did you talk to her about it?
I'm trying to be stoic about the whole thing, but it's making me miserable then before when I was all alone.
>>
>>37616138
Yes, and being a very immature person at the time I'd be passive aggressive or shame her about it. In retrospect God bless her for sticking with me through that.

She didn't really make me feel better though I'm sure she tried, but I'm glad I told her about it because it was a big thing on my mind and a relationship can't work out without open communication. You just gotta remember that she's the same person she was when you didn't know about this and that there's nothing wrong with you for feeling insecure about this, ANYONE would. especially if she's close friends with her former fuck buddies.
>>
>>37616000
Don't listen to cucks like >>37616089, they're just misguided betas.
Dump that whore like the trash she is.
>>
>>37616000
>Girl was willing to fuck someone she just met
>At an EDM concert where everyone was on drugs including you
>Surprised she has a sexual history
Mate are you retarded? You didn't assume this from the very start?

Furthermore who fucking cares? You've been dating for four months. Why are you so insecure? Sounds like the only one with a problem here is you. What are you going to do, dump her? If not, what's the problem? If so, lol have fun explaining that one.
>>
>>37616089
>>37616216
Listen to this anon.
>>37616508
And not this anon. Never take dating advice from incels. They're alone for a very good reason.
>>
Who gives a shit who she slept with? Lots of people do dumb shit when they are younger. She's been with you for four months and you're the one fucking it up because you're insecure about her past.

My girlfriend is super loyal and has been for years and she had waaayyy more of a sexual past than I. All it means for you is that she will be better in the sack and can probably make you feel better than some silly virgin with zero experience.

Stop being an insecure pussy and call her.
>>
>>37616039
Keked.

But agreed, fuck off you normie fuck. Go pitybrag elswhere.
>>
>>37616000
i hope you get cucked you useless beta fag.
>>
>>37616000
>girl makes explicit sexual advance
>expects her to be a pure qt3.14 virgin that chose you while high at a concert to give it to

Give me a fucking break man did you really expect that? If you can't handle that she's had sexual partners in the past then be honest with her and stop wasting her time. Most normies have had multiple sexual partners it's something you're going to have to accept with normies. So your option are to accept it, find a robot/religious virgin gf, or go back to tfw no gf.
>>
>>37616632
hey cuck.I bet your gf is loving fucking jamal and jordan while her lovely,kind bf is at home waiting for her to have dinner together.
>>
>>37616000
dude it's just first love pain. although you're older she was/is obv more experienced.

just enjoy her companionship, enjoy the sex, but bear these two things in mind:

>this is not true love forevermore Romeo & Juliet etc love, this is two people in their 20s dating in the 21st century hookup culture, remember she literally fucked you while she was high and having BARELY MET YOU, this girls pussy was probably already old and wise beyond its years by the time she was 17 kek

>she's probably low key fucking at least one other dude, there's NEVER been a moment since you hooked up with her that she has been monogamous BUT she likes you and didn't wanna hurt you're feelings

One more thing: don't let this destroy you. When you guys part (and you WILL part eventually) you should be the same guy, mentally, physically, emotionally, financially.

Right now, you're literally losing money and fucking up your health for a common thot. A dime a dozen slut.

Be smart, don't do it.
>>
>>37616000
This happened to me 2years ago bro.

Fell for her, found out she had baggage (and a kid) and ghosted her. I still love her but I'd rather feel like this than be a cuck.
>>
>>37616122
Get over yourself for fuck's sake. If she wasn't a normal person sex-wise you would still be a virgin. She got with you didn't she? Enjoy the time it lasts and then move on. What is there to be insecure about? Did you think you were going to get married? It doesn't matter, stop second guessing yourself you're setting yourself up for failure.
>>
>>37616811
You sound like a whore with 50+ sexual partners

>it won't last, but who cares?

Seriously, fuck off.
>>
>>37616732
/thread
arigatou
>>
>>37616000
the fact that she told you that guy was a "friend" when she'd actually fucked him in the past (and is possibly still hooking up with him) is a HUGE red flag.

dude, you're gonna say that you would've told her, but she's not you. you're in the throes of first love. she's not.

if you confronted her she'd either laugh and say "that was the past, before i met you lol" or she'd get pissed off and say "that's totally none of your business, is this how it's gonna be? do i need to inform you of every male i'm still in contact with that i've fucked? cause I can't handle this and I think it's time we split up. asshole. control freak. just fuck off."

t. been there
>>
>>37616000
>25 y/o virgin
>fucks a slut
>kill himself b/c shes not pure like him
lol
>>
>>37616692
This defenetely this also even if she did have those fuckbuddies right now you are the one banging her and noone else and people like us should be totally happy with that since its the only pussy we can possibly get
>>
>>37616000
End it, because shes a skank, and she is playing men.
>>
>>37616982
pretty much, i hope OP listens to us, he's getting drunk, depressed, and losing money over a slut, and he's brushing her off when he should be bending her over and banging the fuck out of her

OP:
>use and abuse her while you can, enjoy the fuck out of her body, you'll thank us later
>>
>>37617033
put it in her ass and make her scream about how she loves your fat cock :3
>>
>>37616109
Can confirm that drugs make it insanely easy to dance. Dropped acid (or whatever rc the guy was holding) for the first time at a festival and the bonfire drum circle an hour into the trip was the first time I've ever danced in my life. Never not going to dance ever again.
>>
I can see why you're surprised and upset. Who could have guessed girls who go drugs at raves had loose morals?
>>
>>37617096
I'd love to see a video of that, I bet it's a beautiful thing to see! I love when robots are happy, it makes me happy as well.
>>
>>37616000
Just gain the fucking experience dawg! You have to go through the crucible, right of passage... which is hardship, humiliation, pain and everything this world will throw at you... confidence, charisma and social skills don't happen without training...
>>
>>37617192
It was the first time since I was a kid that I could let my social anxiety and awkwardness melt away and it was beautiful. The best part about my experience that night is, after a lot of introspection, I feel like I have a way out of this hell.
>>
>>37616862
I'm a man.

Also, I'm sure you'd rather keep on living in your fluffy wonderland but that's how life goes. Shit happens. People have sex. People break up. Especially so for twenty-something millennials.

You guys are so cute believing in true love and "they lived happily ever after".
>>
>>37617305
Like you.. i come here to help these robots..
>b-but she's a r-roastie!!! REEEEEE!
i feel sorry for them because had my dad not force me in to H.S. baseball.. i just don't know...
>i was an absolute social recluse glued to vidyas all throughout middle school
>>
>>37616000
OP you're a pure cinnamon roll, you met this chick and you did things you'd never done before in 25 yrs of life, you sucked her tits, ate her out, maybe even gave her butthole a lick or two (not my thing, but whatever activates your almonds), couldn't keep your dick in your pants and had to stick in her pussy and it felt good as fuck, and you came and collapsed in her arms and fell in love. And you've probably done this about a 50-75 times already in four months.

You think about her all the time, you have a pic of her as your cell phone wallpaper, you dream about her, when you guys are gonna meet you look so forward to it that it's just fucking cute as hell.

Then you found out this so called friend was a fuck buddy. He boned her. She was naked under him, spread eagled, panting, he was thrusting and thrusting, she was grabbing his ass and moaning...

And you can't let this go. You're missing work, getting drunk, and getting depressed and isolating yourself from her. Your heart is broken.

You need to get out of the house. Talk to her. Tell her how you feel. Go for a walk with her. Or by yourself.

If you have to, break up with her. But I wouldn't recommend this. Stay with her, enjoy her, let her enjoy you. She really likes you, any girl that lets you fuck her likes you. Respect that.

You're growing up OP, becoming a man in this world. Sometimes it happens when we're 19, sometimes 25. Be sad for those for whom it never happens.

Good luck, dude.
>>
Ehh. If that hurts you so badly, then you pretty much deserve it. Just don't take it out on her. Remove yourself from her life. She'll move on and find something better.
>>
>>37617431
>Tell her how you feel

what is there to say? that he realized what he has with her isn't special and he misunderstood because she was his first?
>>
>>37617496
Honesty's the best policy. Even saying "I found out about [her former lover] and it hurts me, and I don't even know why," even being honest about being confused, is best.

Whatever happens next will depend on how much OP's girl likes him, which I suspect is a lot (although it's not love, unfortunately for OP), and how mature and accepting OP can be about the whole thing.
>>
>>37616089
The mind of a cuck
>>
>>37617627
The comment of a virgin :p
>>
>>37616000
>she should have been just as alone and miserable all her life but still make all the moves for you because you're extra special because you're you and you deserve a pure virgin waifu by the very fact that you exist
Ejj lmau kys trash
>>
>>37616000
boo hoo, so your girl isn't some picture perfect fantasy you thought she was, so what?

You have a really good thing going anon, don't blow it with your bullshit expectations.
>>
congrats normie, now you're just like her. You have no real problems anymore.
>>
File: 1414236111551.jpg (16KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
1414236111551.jpg
16KB, 500x368px
>>37616000
>drugged up college aged girl at a concert who does all the pursuing is a slut
Well obviously man. If you're OK with her being obvious trash to begin with why are you at all fazed by her being a massive slut?
>>
>>37616089
>wastes 2 more years being a cuck for a roastie and calls it wonderful
lol wtf
>>
Be a man for once and get over it, it's not worth it to an hero yourself because of a woman
>>
File: 1497078842466.jpg (45KB, 691x530px) Image search: [Google]
1497078842466.jpg
45KB, 691x530px
>>37616632
Although it suits you to not care because you're afraid of being alone, on some level all men feel women with a notable sexual past are worth less even if they consciously choose to pretend otherwise. It's basic instinct, virginal women are better. Moreover, the more partners a woman has had the much more likely her marriage is to end in divorce. All in all, not wanting your woman to have had a lot of dick is a totally understable way for a man to be and it really shouldn't be a big ask.

Shame on your for trying to shame him for having totally normal feelings and standards.
>>
>find out from one her friends that they used to be fuck buddies

This is standard normie behaviour, you should have known this, it's not that bad anon
>>
>>37617965
>be a man and cuck up bro
hate to think anybody falls for this
>>
>>37616089
>t. plebbit
Now fuck off with your copypasta.

General explaination: It's about dominance in a relationship. You your partner had significantly more sexual encounters than you, that means he/she is able to dispose of you easier when things go wrong. People tend to get disproportionally pickier with every new mate they had sex with and think they have more options than someone who had less sexual mates than them.

In a sense, it is not about the past sex frequency per se, but rather that is an ego game about who holds the whip in the hand in case "things don't work out" as someone wants to. Less sex partners equal an insurance of loyalty, you fucking degenerates.
>>
>sleep with girl on the same night you met her
>discover she is a slut
What a surprise!

Enjoy your practice gf.
>>
>>37618038
Doesn't mean he should stay with her
>>
>>37618063
>insurance of loyalty
that's not true, sexual past *might* be a factor in dominance in a relationship, which *does* exist, but it's completely trumped by "love":

I've known guys that fucked tons of bitches who fell for a less promiscuous girl, sometimes even being the girl's first, yet the girl wasn't in love, dumped the guy, and the guy went to pieces,

one friend *cried* for days even tho at 19 he'd banged over 50 chicks and the girl who dumped him had been with like only 5 guys. She told him literally "I just don't feel the intensity you do, it kind of scares me because I'm gonna wind up hurting you even more later." So she dumped him, he was 6'1 good looking blue eyes (she was a petite blonde) and he'd just lie on the sofa crying his eyes out (we're childhood friends), this isn't the only time this has happened to someone I know.

Real life is just a lot more complicated than I thought it would be when I was young.

Your simple "past sex partners = who dominates the relationship" isn't true, but it comforts you in your loneliness, cause obviously no girl can live up to your standards.
>>
>>37616000
>ending it over some roastie you knew for four (4) moths
Pull yourself together faggot. You met her by sticking your dick inside her. Did you really not think she was a slut? Just have fun and don't take anything too seriously. Also always use protection.
>>
>>37618463
Yeah it's more of a men and women are different thing. Women with a lot of partners (i.e. more than 2) are basically incapable of love whereas men can love regardless of partner count. It's the natural order of things.
>>
>>37616089
>roastie falseflag post
>>
>>37618569
Presumably ending it means ending the relationship, which is the smart thing to do. 4 months is a good time to move on from a slutty practice girlfriend.
>>
>>37616000
Its normal to be repulsed when you find out your girlfriend is a whore. Anyone saying anything else is a complete and total cuckold. My advice to you is to either dump her or then kill all your feelings towards her and just treat her as a practice girlfriend. That's how normies do it, do you think guys actually love their whore girlfriends?
>>
>>37618613
Oh, I've been on /r9k/ too long, damn. Yeah, he shouldn't be a cuck.
>>
>>37616811
You sound like a roastie thats never had a meaningful relationship
>>
>>37618463
Nigger, I gave an explaination why it is generally frowned upon. You have to be a special kind of degenerate to think I meant every single one without exception. Why don't you do yourself a favor and shove your ad hominem rethorical devices up your ass? Because you won't pull anything on anyone here - like you tried a couple of times now.

LURK MOAR or fuck off this site, plebeian redditfaggot.
>>
File: 1487538985130.png (51KB, 457x496px) Image search: [Google]
1487538985130.png
51KB, 457x496px
>>37616000
>normie edm concert
>drugs everywhere
>fucks a guys first night she met him
how many more red flags do you need?

serves you well
>>
>>37616000
>fucked a woman at an edm concert while fucked up on drugs
>turns out she's a whore
wtf how could this be happening bros
>>
>>37618727
omg dude you're hilarious, i'm trying to help OP because both i and guys i've known have been around the block, and you come along with you're dumb theory, throwing words like "ad hominem" and "degenerate" making it totally obvious you're a /pol/tard idiot, o yeah and i'm from red-dit cause I'm writing blocks of text and not green texting, even tho i legit hate red-dit and have been on 4chan since 2012...

i'm legit trying to help OP mature into a real man, ya know, and i happen to have a lot of irl experience in this area

dude, on a scale of 1-10 how virgin are you?
>>
>2017
>believing the love meme
Sorry OP, love is a lie. Women don't know how to love. That's why there are so many used up roastie single moms. Women have no need for emotional bonding because they are naturally meant to only love their children. They often fail at this as well. Love is a cruel joke anon, never fall in love. Nothing but pain and sorrow.
>>
File: it can't be true.jpg (32KB, 308x308px) Image search: [Google]
it can't be true.jpg
32KB, 308x308px
>>37618833
>"let me prove you I don't pull any ad hominem by pulling more ad hominem on you"

Quality bait, man. 8/10
>>
its not a problem at all - infant if ur still pretty sexually inexperienced it'll b good to have someone who knows the they're doing.
>>
>>37616000
>killing yourself over a whore
Everyone get a load of this faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
0401 594 395 Call me baby
>>
File: 14376650473621.jpg (38KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
14376650473621.jpg
38KB, 657x527px
>>37618966
>immediate interpretation of "Ending it" in this context is suicide
>>
File: 72v.jpg (48KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
72v.jpg
48KB, 768x768px
>>37618956
>I'm not a slut, I'm experienced ;)
This is almost "it takes a real man to step up to the plate and date a single mother" bad. Who the fuck would fall for this?
>>
This is why you don't interact with women. Fucking snakes will cuck you every time.
>>
>>37619032
They're not the same thing.
>>
>>37619055
What's not the same thing? Nothing is being equated here.
>>
>>37619032
You can be experienced without being a slut. All it takes is one long, sexually charged relationship.
>>
>>37616000
>21
every woman have had fuckbuddies at that age. They are immoral beings.
>>
>>37619090
So? The exact problem in OP is that his gf is a slut.
>>
>>37616000
Oh wow, that woman that casually had sex with you casually had sex with other people?

Someone get this genius a fucking fields medal or something.
>>
>>37616000
>>37619120
This is as bad as tinderfags unironically complaining about degeneracy.
>>
Don't get emotionally involved with women. The pain isn't worth it anon.
>>
>cuffing thots

hahahahahaha
>>
So she had sex with others and thats wrong? dude this is perfectly normal deal with it pussy.
>>
>>37617096
>Never not going to dance again
Guilty feet have got no rhythm!
>>
>>37616089
>>37616508
>>37616586

What one can garner from these posts is a simple conclusion that you should have come to yourself, OP.

Men have different tastes in women. Some care not for how many partners their love has had prior. Some do. These opinions are formed by experience, personality, interests and desires- and I believe that heeding their advice is a bad idea.

Follow your gut, Anon. If you would prefer a woman who cares less for sex and more for personal interests, improvement, or whatever it is you seek, then stop seeing her. You are your own person, and if being with her hurts you more than it does pleases you, and there is no foreseeable outcome where this stops and you will be happy, then you should reconsider your relationship. She has given you the gift of insight, knowing what it is like to be loved and in a relationship- with this knowledge, you can set out on finding another, confident with what you have learned and prepared.

If you intend to break it off with her, I would also suggest you stop avoiding her, as doing so will hurt her more. Tell her bluntly that you do not want to see one another. Today, or tomorrow- as soon as possible. Politely, too. If she gets upset and demands the truth, give it to her. If she harasses you, cut off all contact and do not attempt to argue. Get back into your life, get a new hobby, something new to work on, and find a new girlfriend.
>>
>>37616000
Aw man, I'm sorry that has to weigh pretty heavy on your mind, ignore these needlessly rude fucks but also honestly if I found that out about my gf (who was a virgin when we got together, thankfully) I don't think I'd be able to keep dating her. When you say "ending it" I hope you mean the relationship, not yourself, right? Because she's not worth that
>>
>>37616000
>multiple

drop her now or you'll regret it
>>
>>37618598
Is that kind of like how men with very little sex partners (i.e. less than 2) are basically incapable of understanding women?
>>
>>37616000
I know that feel too well.. It ruined my former relationship, and that's why I'll make it clear in the future that I don't want to hear anything about former partners and anything like it. That is if I ever get a gf again, being more sperg now than ever.
>>
Welcome to 21st century America. Everything pair of tits over the age of 20 is going to be uses goods. Oh, I'd go to a clinic and get tested bud. My bet is you at least have herpes. Trust me I'm speaking from experience.
>>
>>37616000

Are you going to EDC?
>>
File: 1494841470069-r9k.jpg (63KB, 355x440px) Image search: [Google]
1494841470069-r9k.jpg
63KB, 355x440px
>>37616000
Have you fucked her in the butt yet? Don't leave until you get the ane
>>
>>37616722
Lol, stfu you NEET virgin. Make a post when you find that qt virgin in her 20s that isn't real.
>>
>>37616769
You still love her? Jesus man, is it worse being miserable because you care what people think or be happy and not gove a fuck?
>>
>>37617068
I can smell your insecurity in that comment.
>>
File: 2017-06-10 12.55.54.jpg (668KB, 1223x918px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-10 12.55.54.jpg
668KB, 1223x918px
Why is my cock smalll ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>37616000
>being sad that you got easy pussy

You truely are the physical embodiement of Wojack
>>
>>37616862
T.butthurt Timothy who still believes in magic

This is why you're a robot assclown
>>
>>37618684
You sound like someone who cries whenever the next national tragedy happens, life is shit and then you die GET THE FUCK OVER IT
>>
>>37616089
>Having sex doesn't make an individual any less valuable
It makes that individual less valuable in a sense. Things have value because they're rare(or useful). If it's not rare for a girl to open her legs than she's less valuable per definition.
>>
>>37616000

>normie edm concert
>qt girl turns out to be a sloot

more old news at 5
>>
>>37616000
You need to learn to love your girl for the whore she is OP. You could be milking this for ffm sex, but no, instead you are bitching about it on /r9k/.
>>
>>37616563
yeah this
it isn't such a big problem
>>
>>37616000
One of my friends married a chick that prob banged 15 guys while he lost his virginity to her 15 years later they are married and happy, who cares man? He was even friends with her x fuck buddies grow up OP
>>
>>37616000
Here is my advice if you are butt hurt about just start cheating on her to rack your numbers up
>>
>>37616000
Someone can chime in here but my advice is to go on Grindr and pound away its easy and a 100% sure thing. I want to note that if you are dating a party slut she will cheat on you 21 is very young and she will be doing drugs and sucking cock but what ever man.
>>
>>37626064
He wont ever have a ffm, the best he will get is a fmm or he is getting cucked
>>
>>37624704
Hes sad bec everyone else got her pussy and still are
>>
>>37623319
I agree with this faggot OP, dump her after you fuck her up the ass

>>37622796
Why not try to get a GF (bf) instead anon?
>>
File: Kc9r77O.gif (52KB, 280x438px) Image search: [Google]
Kc9r77O.gif
52KB, 280x438px
>>37616000
>go to edm concert with normie roommates
>take ecstasy and LSD
>start dancing, improvising dance moves holy shit this is fun
>girls try to get me to gtind them but too much lsd keep dancing
>chads come up bad try to out dance me to compete for roasties but I have sheer endurance and music autism, perfect beat ect one gets angry at me but I just keep dancing
>leave people tell me I was 'on fire'
>next day I am in true pain
>>
Ops post is probably why I'll remain a virgin throughout life. Too many whores these days. I'd probably go full Elliot rodger kun if I found out I lost my virginity to a whore.
>>
>"robot" goes to some normie fest
>does some predictable,normie things
>gets his poor wittle heart broken boohoo feel my pain muh feels etc etc

I hate these episodes. You deserved it, "robot",that's what you get
>>
File: 1488123997516.jpg (176KB, 1663x1247px) Image search: [Google]
1488123997516.jpg
176KB, 1663x1247px
>>37616000
>had sex
>comes to /r9k/ for advice on their trivial problems
Thread posts: 118
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.