[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>push away plate of big mac and 3 boxes of chicken nuggets

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1487199252536.gif (16KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1487199252536.gif
16KB, 633x758px
>push away plate of big mac and 3 boxes of chicken nuggets with a large fry
>feel good, know im on the right track
>10 minutes later
>accidentally INHALE the entire plate and order 3 hot n' readies from little ceasars

they told me it'd be easy...
>>
>>37615252
Them feels man
>>
>>37615252
Poor thing.
Just keep at it, you'll gain 50 lbs in no time!
>>
You rack a disiprine
>>
>>37615252
i broke today after months and am killing a 12 pack
still i've lost 100lbs and will keep trying
its just persistence
>>
Just don't eat. I spend so much time wasting my life on the internet I average one meal a day. I'm skinny through laziness, it's that easy.
>>
>>37615252
it is not what you eat, but how much

google how much does 1000cal of some food is. you could literally eat all day lettuce as much as you stomach can endure, and you wont break 5k cal but if you stuff your face with mars bars, you would hit your 2000 cal daily limit in 5 minutes

learn to eat. 2000 cal will maintain your weight. eat above and you will gain weight. eat below and you will lose it.
>>
>>37615986
Don't tell me what to do, queerfuck
>>
File: IMG_3118.gif (15KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3118.gif
15KB, 633x758px
>>37615859
>"just stop eating bro lol"
Fuck you skellyfag, if it were as simple as altering my physical action then I wouldn't be fat. I have a psychological addiction to food; i use it to feel good and it's the only pleasurable thing in my life. I don't even jack off any more. Food addiction is real faggot, i hope you die from starvation you skinny twiglet fuck
>>
File: fat3.png (7KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
fat3.png
7KB, 205x246px
>was doing well, hadn't eaten anything all the way up until 2pm
>accidentally went with the family to a restaurant and got two piece fish and chips
>got home and ate some chocolate straight away
>now I want to eat again and it's only 3pm
>>
>>37615986
>not knowing that caloric needs vary by age, height, weight, and gender
You are in no place to be giving nutritional advice, retard
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 200x200px
>>37616050
>food addiction is real
Shut up if you are really this soft you deserve to die from being a fat sack of shit.
If I quit doing heroin you can stop eating fucking pizza. Or keep eating till your useless ass dies
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.