[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The more I talk to "normies" the less normal they seem

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: CQNko9WWsAAcEGj.jpg (41KB, 600x407px) Image search: [Google]
CQNko9WWsAAcEGj.jpg
41KB, 600x407px
The more I talk to "normies" the less normal they seem (irrational topics, unpleasant convos about their traumatic past when I've just met them) and the more I talk to "robots" (rational, serene, well-spoken, personal info is only given when ready)

Am i delusional?
>>
meatpuppet oroginl fagget
>>
File: 1478541707353.jpg (11KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1478541707353.jpg
11KB, 251x242px
normal is relative, obviously you think robots are normal because your are one yourself
dumbo
>>
>>37614436
>unpleasant convos about their traumatic past when I've just met them
>personal info is only given when ready
The thing I don't understand about normies is how willing they are to bare out every aspect of their self and past to the world, even touchy/sensitive shit.
>>
>>37614436
>irrational topics, unpleasant convos about their traumatic past when I've just met them
I have never had this experience with normies myself. It's usually mundane small talk.
>>
>>37614436
example? talked to any stacies or chads?
>>
Incomplete sentence, OP, but I think I understand.

In any relationship, the more intimate you get with them, usually directly correlated with the time you spend around them, the more things they are willing to reveal that are outside the scope of "normal convention". It's common sense.

It's not to say that everyone in theory can be as odd as you. In terms of how non conventional one can get, normies have their limits.
>>
>>37614485
Not OP, but I've seen normies do it a lot, especially girls but not always. I remember in a chat from an old forum I used to go to, some guy I'd just met spilled out all the details of his dad's death when he was a kid to me. I felt bad for the guy but it was pretty uncomfortable. He might have been drunk or something though.
>>
>>37614436
Everyone is fragile and flawed you autistic freak
>>
>>37614479
i've been wondering this if its how they make friends? telling people about their trauma and making people feel bad for empathy? maybe i come across as cold in comparison

>>37614491
admittedly very few but they are well adjusted and topics flow nicely(though i can't keep up thanks to them having way more experience). i guess there's a chance i'm talking to failed normies
>>
>>37614479
It's because they feed on attention and sympathy. It's quite pathetic frankly. Also their humor is shit-tier, and they put absolutely no effort into it, instead of clever humor they just regurgitate popular shit without coming up with anything on their own. Normies are fucking boring as shit.
>>
File: 1450642827043.jpg (78KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1450642827043.jpg
78KB, 550x550px
my fake trauma is more legitimate than your actual trauma an i'm actual autist
>>
>>37614619
>fake trauma
What did you mean by this mr. autist?
>>
>>37614436
Normies are actually miserable and unstable because of how dysfunctional and unfulfilling modern life is.
>>
>>37614789
Why is "modern life" so dysfunctional and unfulfilling? Around when did this modern era start? And Why was the time before that considered better?

I'm genuinely curious. I see a lot of posts around here talking about the good old days and yearning for "traditional values" but I'm never sure why they feel that way.

Sorry to bombard you with a bunch of questions like that you don't have to reply if you don't want to
>>
>>37614892
This is baseless but humans are a tribal species and we're not prepared to live in a world with such huge communities and weird cultural differences. Our brains are wired to be in these small tribes with clear tribal laws, and yet we're bombarded with confusing messages from (((TV))), internet, and old people about how to act.

That said, i highly doubt actual african or arab tribes are very happy either
>>
>>37614892
>>37615069
Maybe it's just that life is suffering no matter what.
>>
>>37614479
In highschool some qt3.1415 roastie told me that her uncle raped her after i only just met her, she asked me if she sounded slutty and then listed all of her previous boyfriends

Sometimes i wonder if we are the normal people and normies are the autists
>>
>>37615295
>Sometimes i wonder if we are the normal people and normies are the autists
that's what i was getting at. don't get me wrong i've met weird robots too, but holy shit i wasn't expecting it from ""normies""
>>
>>37614436
you're talking to low-status normies then. stacies and chads conceal any flaws. they'll do anything to protect their reputation. i used to hang out with high energy extroverted faggots and they would literally refuse to admit to fucking an ugly girl or pissing themselves. they wouldn't cop to it whatsoever
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.