[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>regularly spend time with cute girl >shes slightly aspie

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1470395616431.jpg (29KB, 753x621px) Image search: [Google]
1470395616431.jpg
29KB, 753x621px
>regularly spend time with cute girl
>shes slightly aspie and cute as fuck
>huge weeb and loves video games too
>we often watch anime together to talk about stupid dumb internet memes and shit
>I'm also weeb aspie so we get along really really well and understand each other a lot on a deeper level
>want to ask her out so badly before some chad gets her
>can't because its your 2nd cousin

should I just ask her out anyway?
>>
>>37613758
Fuck yea fag
>>
I've dated autismos so I have to say yes. There is nothing more perfect than sperg girls.
>>
Fuck yeah, you never will, though. I know you won't.
>>
>>37613758
jim? sorry i already fucked a guy before
>feesbadman
>>
File: 1382420858962.jpg (198KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1382420858962.jpg
198KB, 1920x1080px
she even knew what tomoko was and 4chan and said tomoko reminds her alot of herself

FUCKKKK how do I get the balls to ask her out fampais?
>>
>>37613758
What the fuck does that even matter OP? We're all genetically related by default. Stop stressing just because this grill is a few percentage points higher in that regard. Even 1st cousins are fair game in just about every culture and society except hurr durr Murica.

Go for it nigga or forever live in regret wondering what if. Don't fucking fail us: you know what to do.
>>
>>37613850
You don't just straight up ask her to be your girlfriend mate. You ask her if she'd like to go to a bowling alley, an arcade or somewhere else interesting and fun or just "hey, wanna grab pizza and come watch anime with me?". Don't over think it, just do it. The more you think the harder it gets. JUST. DO. IT.

If you two have a good time you ask "hey I had a really good time with you, want to do it again soon?" If she says yes you have that shit in the bag and you ask her to be your waifu for laifu on the third date.

You're welcome niggga goddamn.
>>
>>37613969
This guy has it right, OP. Also the whole cousin thing is just going to be as akward as you make it. Just be casual about it man. You have yourself a really good opportunity don't fuck it up
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.