[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when did you start pissing in bottles? >how many in your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: pbots.jpg (456KB, 4096x3072px) Image search: [Google]
pbots.jpg
456KB, 4096x3072px
>when did you start pissing in bottles?
>how many in your room right now?

>6months ago
>pic related
>>
>>37612411
>mfw I realize for some people this is not just a meme
>>
>>37612411
When I turned 18 out of high school in 2009.
I empty them from my apartment balcony into my neighbor's potted plants once a week on average, but I haven't been motivated lately.
Currently have five under my desk.
>>
>>37612411

Is it really that hard for you to go to the toilet?
>>
ages ago and 3

my mom keeps asking me to stop it because i jsut pour it out of my window and the grass under my window is fucking dead
>>
>>37612496
I started using bottles when I moved to student dorms. I'm awake late at night, toilet is noisy as fuck next to my roomate's room and walls are thin as paper. I wouldn't like it if people were flushing the toilet at 3:30am if I had to wake up early.
>>
>>37612491
>>37612529
do you guys clean them? I clean them with water and soap because they get really stinky.
>>
>>37612588
just get a new bottle when that happens
>>
I dont piss into bottles, but I jerk off into 2 liter bottles, because the cleanup is easy and theres no after smell because I put a cap on the bottles.
>>
>>37612455
My brother was a normie metal head and would do this, it's not even a robot thing, it's just a lazy fuck thing.

My dad beat the shit out of him when he found out.
>>
>>37612411
I don't need to because there's literally a bathroom that's like 2 feet from my room, besides that gross and disgusting, even though I don't give a shit about my hygiene anymore, pissing in bottles is going to far, it smells and is just gross.
>>
>not peeing out the window or back door
kek my anons someday you'll learn
>>
>>37612711
seal it and dont spill it, retard

>dude its still gross

thats ur problem fag
>>
>>37612809
This is one of the most satisfying ways to piss. In general pissing outdoors is patrician but doing it in the comfort of your own home is emperor tier
>>
I used to piss in bottles 2 years ago. First it was just a a box of 6 2l soda bottles under the bed, then it evolved into 12 or so 3l milk bottles hidden in various places in my room.

Mum would hang up my clean clothes unknowing of the 36 liters of stagnant piss sitting in my room.

Eventually I got rid of them all by pouring them all on my neighbors trees at 2am. The smell was so strong you could catch a putrid whiff from 10 meters away, luckily it dissipated quickly

Since then I have never pissed in a bottle.
>>
anyone here using poop cans? i used to throw my logs out of the window but they are generally too soft now.
>>
I have 3 empty gallon piss jugs, and six powerade bottles full of piss. Absolutely degenerate.
>>
>uni
>flatmates

same exact scenario for 90% of robots
>>
>>37612574
who the fuck flushes after every pee? and we wonder the planet is fucked
>>
>>37612814
>implying someone who pees in bottles doesn't have a mental problem
>>
My dick is too big to piss in regular soda bottles so I use milk jugs and lemonade or powerade bottles.
>>
>>37612990

36l piss dude here.

I accumulated 36l of piss in my room only because in order to get to the toilet I have to walk past my dad on the computer when he is masturbating.

Saved him from embarrassment and me from forcing and awkward relationship onto myself, win win.
>>
>>37612990
A toilet is a non-portable, large bowl.
Peeing in bowls is pretty gross, m8.
>>
>>37612574
we can hear you piss in bottle too btw.
>>
>>37613024

Mine doesn't fit milk bottles, I needed to press the tip against the rim and use my finger to obscure the seal to the pressure in the bottle can release.
>>
>>37613053

I can do it quiet, you need to piss in a special way that allows it to travel along the side of the bottle, no dripping sound, just a subtle woosh.
>>
i am in wheelchair, so when i go out and when i have to piss i go somewhere where are no many people and piss in bottles of nestle ...

At home i have a pro pisspot, but outside sometimes i cant empty the bottle, for example if im at some place inside where toilets are on stairs or something, so i can close the bottle, and put it back, i have 3-4 usually in my bag

And yes, nestles have big holes for my big cock XD
>>
>>37613053
you actually sound like my roommate
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.