[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was outside today and there was so many pretty girls. it's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: find-girl-30.jpg (53KB, 500x537px) Image search: [Google]
find-girl-30.jpg
53KB, 500x537px
I was outside today and there was so many pretty girls. it's sad I'll never get one for myself but it was nice to see them all at least.
>>
>>37611536
iktf. so many beautiful girls around (college town, half the population is under 30), and i am so cut off from them. I'd like to be a part of the world that interacts with them, but I have no idea where to start.
>>
>>37611571
>>37611536
this tbqh, its original
>>
File: capture19.jpg (65KB, 504x676px) Image search: [Google]
capture19.jpg
65KB, 504x676px
>before: see a pretty girl and think "wow, she's cute. I wonder if I should try talking to her."

>later: see a pretty girl, get depressed and think "she'd never be interested in someone like me."

>now: see a pretty girl, get a little horny and think "I could overpower her and rape her and she couldn't do a damn thing to stop me. They can arrest me but they can't unrape her."
>>
>>37611536

I go to work and all the women under 40 are ham universes.

I look around my neighborhood on weekends and all the women look stressed out as shit and yet still do everything possible to make themselves look like they're doing something important.

The world's getting uglier.
>>
i made a facebook account again. i was sad to see a lot of my high school "friends" and class married. it got me thinking about how i wish i wasn't a robot.
>>
>>37611586
is this the true face of r9k
>>
>>37611586
>tfw on the "later" phase.
It hurts
>>
File: 1432458340142.png (2MB, 997x747px) Image search: [Google]
1432458340142.png
2MB, 997x747px
>>37611691
Forgot picture
Ydhi
>>
>>37611536
>>37611571
I feel this exact same way. I don't even have ridiculously high standards, I find a lot of girls pretty. It hurts when I go to a restaurant and college aged girls are working behind the counter, all friends with each other. They manage to be happy even at work. But it feels impossible to try to get to know any of them. Anything other than small talk while I'm ordering would be rude.
>>
>>37611586
>future: fuck disgusting 3dpd women... who needs them... I have my cute 2d loli girls...
>>
File: ebin.png (10KB, 386x381px) Image search: [Google]
ebin.png
10KB, 386x381px
>>37611586
>They can arrest me but they can't unrape her
>>
>>37611571
yes I have very much isolated myself so it is like looking into another world. maybe they are looking at me? I can't tell, wouldn't matter anyway.

>>37611596
I find pretty much every girl under 30 pretty, and I really do like the new styles some of the younger girls dress in now.
>>
>>37611783
>and I really do like the new styles some of the younger girls dress in now
New fashion makes me depressed because it's all so foreign and chaotic to me. I miss the old days when it seemed like everyone would just wear jeans and shirts, maybe a few variations on tops for women.
>>
>>37611536
>>37611571
get some drugs
share the drugs with girls
dont give up on the first night
if after a week no girl fucks you, then start gradually withholding drugs
eventually girls will fuck you so that you keep giving them the drugs.
even a complete cretin can get away with this
>>
File: 1428528124379.gif (649KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1428528124379.gif
649KB, 300x300px
>>37611586
>tfw going through the 3 phases cyclically

It just depends on the day
>>
>>37611536
I have gotten to the point where I don't even want them, I will look but that's it. There's no point in wanting something that doesn't want you. I came to terms with the fact that I will likely never reproduce and my genes end here.
>>
>>37611917
I think I'm going to make a journal full of failsafe ideas to try...if all else fails. Your post will be the first page.
>>
>>37611917
I dont have a drug dealer, I don't know girls, I don't know any place to meet girls at night, so a few holes in that plan haha. besides, I don't want to enable pretty girls doing wrong things.
>>
>>37612193
>I don't want to enable pretty girls doing wrong things.
There are a lot worse scumbags out there that'll take advantage of them. Anon's plan is actually pretty tame. If not you then someone else basically.
>>
>>37612193
go to a music festival and make drug connections. you can be up front and ask about drugs and it isnt weird. after the festival is over, once you have the drug connections you can get coke, xanax, molly, whatever and walk around college campuses, downtown, shopping malls, etc... and straight up say "ive got some molly, do you know any friends who want to hang out tonight"
now some girls might say "what a creep" and walk away but you will eventually find someone who is down.
>>
>>37612358
if you live in a small town and dont want to go out of town you are probably limited to bars downtown for making drug connections. keep in mind this is a long term strategy.
>>
>>37611783
>yes I have very much isolated myself so it is like looking into another world. maybe they are looking at me?

The proper place for the abomination is the dark pit it's born into. Repulsive to actual human beings, the only streets the ghoul has license to walk are Pandemonium's.

Yet, every so often, Cerberus closes his eyes and a monstrosity can slip past Hell's watch-dog and trespass into the world of men.

Having embarked upon his adventure, the abomination finds that it's become invisible. Not because people don't see it but rather because they avert their eyes the moment they glimpse its hideous face. Down in his rightful place, the darkness that serves as his native habitat, the monster is flesh and blood. Its form may be revolting in the City of Dis, but at least it has substance. It's voice may have produced nothing but screams, but even cries are preferable to being choked into silence. Its throat may be nothing more than an instrument played in the service of misery, but at least it could be heard...even if the only one listening is the monster itself.

Playing fugitive in the daylight world, the ghoul finds that it's become a ghost and suffers as all specters do. It observes both the joys and pains given to the living and desperately wishes to participate in them. Seeing soft skin, the wight desperately wants to reach out and caress it, to feel warmth after having endured the cold for so very long. And our ghost screams silently, knowing such an experience is impossible for it. The agonies the monster endures down in Land of the Dead may be terrible, but those it suffers while walking the avenues meant for the living are even worse.

So our ghoul flees back down to the place from whence it came, the dreary ghetto Nature consigns all of Her mistakes to, and sighs with relief. Even if the Gates of Hell were knocked from their hinges and dread Cerberus slept for a thousand years, the monster will never run away from home again.
>>
>>37612060
I'm at the same point anon, sometimes it's better for your mental health.
>>
>>37611536
>tfw live in nigger city in the US
>tfw can go several weeks without seeing a single half attractive female
>tfw can go several days without seeing a single non overweight female.

California is a fucking shithole through and through.
>>
>>37613219
lmfao what nigga???
>>
>>37611586
Underage, teenage boys naturally think like this. MODS.
>>
>>37611536
I don't care about people anymore. I have no love for my own family. Am I truly a sperg?
>>
using drugs to get pussy is ultimate shit tier shade and totally whack better off a robot m8.
>>
>>37611536
>>37611571
i also live in a college town. sometimes when i get off work i drive a bit out of the way to drive home by campus just to see young happy people... idk if thats creeping exactly, but sometimes you just want to see something nice for a change...
>>
>>37612193
Obvious cuck.
>Deep Web
>Go to a fucking bar
making excuses bc you're a complete socially inept faggot.
>>
>>37613219
>i am very smrt
>>
>>37611536
I see the girls walk by dressed in their summer clothes
I have to turn my head until my darkness goes
I wanna see it painted, painted black
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.