[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the electric car some Jewish conspiracy?? Why do people think

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

File: The_Electric_Car_Meme.jpg (138KB, 550x644px) Image search: [Google]
The_Electric_Car_Meme.jpg
138KB, 550x644px
Is the electric car some Jewish conspiracy??
Why do people think this thing is actually ((((green)))).
What are your opinions on brainwashed ((((climate change)))) sheep and their ((((green)))) electric cars?
>>
>>37610422
I don't know for sure but the oil could be fucking up the ground making it impossible to grow shit but the mine might just be tearing up a desert area where nothing can even grow.
>>
That mine where lithium is extracted is also used to extract shitloads of copper, it's main product. Also it's in the middle of the desert in fucking nowhere.
>>
>>37610422
Hi Boris :)
>>
>>37610422
What isn't a Jewish conspiracy to you cucks
>>
File: 1496679177068.jpg (125KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1496679177068.jpg
125KB, 1440x1080px
>>37610422
>pay less money for gas
>every loser thinks I'm a hippie and revs up their engine around me

>>37610446
Don't speculate so much.
>>
File: 1496681827399.jpg (260KB, 1229x1827px) Image search: [Google]
1496681827399.jpg
260KB, 1229x1827px
>>37610422
Because to care about being green is to be gullible to begin with.
>>
I know some stupid indie fucks that rave about electric cars, but i tell them there's literally no point because they're not green. For some reason if your car doesn't produce fumes then it is green, but then their electricity comes from coal plants.

Unless you KNOW the majority of the electricity on the grid around you is from wind solar or nuclear than you can fuck right off
>>
I always thought the appeal to electric cars is that oil is eventually going to run out or something like that.
>>
>>37610512
damn
may you suffer an originally inconvenient day
>>
the only thing that isnt a conspiracy is tobacco but they pump it up to be something awful
>>
File: 1490506607560.jpg (118KB, 828x898px) Image search: [Google]
1490506607560.jpg
118KB, 828x898px
>>37610422
Welp, back to the drawing board. Better stay on fossil fuels and let oil billionaires run the environment and human civilization into the ground forever!
>>
File: orbox.jpg (67KB, 591x516px) Image search: [Google]
orbox.jpg
67KB, 591x516px
Why do people wish to keep buying the coal / petroleum jew? Any energy source that burns fuel requires continuously acquiring that fuel. Renewable energy sources don't require this, and pay themselves off after a certain number of years. Literal free energy. I guess we like Arab dick?
>>
>>37610550
>only half of long time first hand smokers die an early death
>lets ban it from second hand smoke
>lets ban vaping, of which is 98 percent safer
Fuck you laddie.
>>
>>37610422
JESUS CHRIST WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO ABOUT THESE HOLES
>>
>>37610422

>horrendously idiotic and simplistic meme image is enough to tackle a complex issue
>>
File: oilsands.jpg (768KB, 2728x1341px) Image search: [Google]
oilsands.jpg
768KB, 2728x1341px
>>37610422
straight up bullshit

oil sands extraction is messy

pic related is the oil patch in Alberta. Notice its size. You can argue that nobody lives there, but the operation releases huge amounts of pollutants into the atmosphere. Most of this shit was dug out rather quickly during the high oil prices in the 2000s (when "Peak Oil" theory was in vogue on libertarian blogs).
>>
>>37610422
>((((climate change))))
I'm not really decided either way on this.
But I think we should work to reduce pollution as much as possible regardless of whether it is causing climate change or not.
Look at China's air quality, whether global warming is problem or not, that sort of thing is fucking terrible.
I've been an environmentalist for a long time, and I think the way that climate change has seemed to become the sole focus lately is detrimental to environmentalism and conservation overall.
I could be pouring raw sewage directly into a local river and nobody would really give a shit because it's not MUH CARBON.

I first became very skeptical of global warming when I saw it being used to push kike bullshit.
>Don't have children, goy. More children increases global warming!
Fucking kikes.

And I keep hearing the term "climate refugees" being thrown around.
They fucking know the Syrian bullshit is going to be resolved at some point, and they're using climate change to set up the net excuse to flood our countries with third worlders.

I hate Jews so fucking much.
>>
File: oilzoom.jpg (395KB, 1400x1436px) Image search: [Google]
oilzoom.jpg
395KB, 1400x1436px
>>37610784
since most of you faggots are too lazy to do it yourselves, I've taken the liberty of zooming in so you can see what it's like. Huge pools of dirty standing water, larger than the mine in OP's image. Pyramids of sulfur. In the middle of the pic is a place called "Tar Island"...sounds like a great neighborhood for the kids.

And remember, most of this was done in 10-20 years. If oil prices remained $80+ per barrel, you bet your ass that blight would have grown bigger.
>>
Cars are a meme. What I want to know is why the hippies want to destroy the environment with destructive energy sources like wind, hydro, and solar. They are objectively the worst for the environment. Do they just not do any research on the subject?
>>
>>37610876
Oh wow, there is a location with a scary name. That must mean everything done in the area is also scary.
>>
>>37610422
The Oil sand in canada use a tons and tons of water to clean that dirty oil and it's an ecological disaster with run off going to connecting underground and above ground water sources. Mining is far cleaner than extracting oil sands then burning them for fuel.
>>
>>37610876
>In the middle of the pic is a place called "Tar Island"...sounds like a great neighborhood for the kids.

What actually is at Tar Island?
Why is Tar Island a bad thing?
You look retarded by saying it's bad because it's name sounds unpleasant.

I saw a place called Cockburn Island once.
>>
>>37610422
http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/energy/g1765/biggest-oil-spills-in-history/
>>
>>37610422
Lithium can be recycled. You cannot do the same with oil.
>>
>>37610422
Bourgeoisie environmentalism is a jewish scheme, but actual environmentalism isn't.
>>
>>37610422
In 30 years when that mine is out of ore, they'll fill it back in and you'd never know it was there.

I'm no greenpeace faggot, but this picture is not a good argument.
>>
File: Lithium-vs-oil-False-compressor.jpg (1MB, 2983x3492px) Image search: [Google]
Lithium-vs-oil-False-compressor.jpg
1MB, 2983x3492px
>>37610422
>that image

DEBUNKED. Lithium extraction is far cleaner than oil sands.

http://www.snopes.com/lithium-mine-oil-sands/

http://jeremyying.ca/that-lithium-mine-vs-oil-sands-mine-image-that-youve-been-seeing-on-facebook-its-100-fake/

https://cleantechnica.com/2016/05/12/lithium-mining-vs-oil-sands-meme-thorough-response/

https://www.teslacentral.com/comparing-oil-sands-lithium-extraction-just-plain-stupid

Do you want to see what oil sands mining actually looks like? It's not so pretty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wyINlMeZuk
>>
>>37610422
That's not a lithium mine, that's a copper mine in Chile. That image is false propaganda.

http://www.mining.com/worlds-largest-copper-producer-chile-slashes-2015-output-forecast/
>>
>>37610606
Well to stay on topic of the OP electric car batteries only have a limited life span before they need to be disposed, and not just the Lithium that is mined isn't renewable but also the manufacturing plants where they are made are using fossil fuels, and the cost of a new Lithium battery is almost the same as a new car so most people would just buy the new car which is expending even more resources on top of the battery. I don't think most people are opposed to alternative and renewable energy but the technology isn't there yet and isn't efficient so for the government to subsidize these industries and fuck over the fossil fuel industry to spite our economy and hardworking people is pretty naive.

Even if global warming is man-made it is inevitable because of countries like China and India and their population and economic growth, for us to handicap ourselves and our economy is only going to make it more difficult to deal with adapting to increasing temperatures and changing climates
>>
>>37611147

It sounds and looks awful and you try and defend it?
>>
>>37611255
damn btfo the op
>>37611181
if you don't have wealthy patrons backing environmental development it will never get done
>>
>>37610550
Big Tobacco literally had to admit in court they ran a conspiracy lol

(((Oil shills))) and (((tobacco shills))) sure go well together
>>
>>37610422
That's a copper mine in south america.
>>37610482
>cucks
what is he cucking to?
>>
>>37610512
sigh. lame.
>>
>>37610512
werth seeing a lil bit o poosay
>>
>>37611561
>they need to be disposed

No, recycled.
>>
>>37611018
I give you solar because making the panels involves corrosive chemicals and shit, but what's wrong with the others?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.