[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CRISPY TASTY TENNNNDIIIEEES NORMIES GET OUT THIS IS A TENDIES

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

CRISPY

TASTY

TENNNNDIIIEEES

NORMIES GET OUT THIS IS A TENDIES THREAD

What are you spending your GBP on? These are from Zips, a local fast food chain of a few locations. These are the second best tendies here. Mommy said I could have them for 20 GBP and I can't have hump time on her pillow or sniff her hairbrush tonight. Kinda fucked but sometimes I negotiate.
>>
File: rawImage.jpg (274KB, 2000x1501px) Image search: [Google]
rawImage.jpg
274KB, 2000x1501px
>>37610106

That's a weak ass tendie box you got there.

Real robots get something like pic related.
>>
>>37610106

>Starts a tendie thread
>Doesn't even post in it

Kek.
>>
File: 500-7416__1.jpg (78KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
500-7416__1.jpg
78KB, 500x500px
I just had some of these today, with Sweet Baby Ray's mustard barbecue.
>>
I might actually hit one of the restaurants in my area and get some handmade tendies as a starter.

Followed by some nice burger or steak.
>>
>>37610106
>>37610176
>>37610589
>>37610646

G O V E G A N
G O V E G A N
G O V E G A N
G O V E G A N
>>
>>37610733

Killing vegetables for food.

KYS you monster.
>>
>>37610646
you from the south anon? bama here they have sweet BRs
>>
@37610733
Nice try, but nobody's going to put in any effort into a vegan thread.
>>
>>37610106
Where is this tendies place from? the sauce is all full and only 1 tender in there you got fucked boy why not dip?
>>
>>37610764
We've always had the BBQ and teriyaki, recently we got all the other flavors here in Michigan. They go on sale once a year for 88 cents a bottle at Meijer and I buy enough for the year.
>>
>>37610792
smart man that's cool, I got a massive pantry buy shit for years at a time when its on sale I thought it was a southern thing been everywhere but NE area its not a bad sauce
>>
>>37610769
newfag go to the beach instead you miserable fuck
>>
File: 1490141167866.jpg (699KB, 1200x546px) Image search: [Google]
1490141167866.jpg
699KB, 1200x546px
>>37610733

L A C K O F P R O T E I N
>>
>>37610823
Not that I hope for anything bad to happen to anyone, but I was down south with Red Cross twice last year and I'd sure love to go back with a free flight and a ration card. I'm going to bring an empty suitcase just for food and thrift shop clothes (weird how many options there are in large compared to here, I wonder why). I had some fried peanuts in South Carolina, grits in Louisiana. Hung out with the Louisiana National Guard down there too, what a bunch of cool and real kids with absolutely no fear whatsoever.
>>
>>37610895
Sounds like fun times I retired down in Bama surprised me but everywhere I have been too I just love the people here you get bad everywhere but I like it, my wifes senpai was from MI but went here I plan on going there this summer I love cold weather, what did you do in Red Cross?
>>
>>37611019
I have many roles, fellow retiredbro. The most fun I had was in New Orleans doing damage report hot shots with these three black guys from Mobile. They were constantly fucking with each other. They're always looking for husband and wife teams to drive the ERV if you're interested, run down to your chapter and have a look. You show up to the kitchen at about 6am and get supplied, then you drive around handing out meals. Basically you are completely on your own from the minute you leave the kitchen. One ERV team somewhere down there actually got stopped by the actual sheriff of this little town who led them down these twisted, washed out roads to a neighborhood where everything was totally fucked. It was the first proper meal they'd had in days, they fed the workers too.

I like working in shelters but they days can get pretty long. One of the best things about damage assessments is you can't do them at night so you get back to your bunk in plenty of time to drink / hang out / shoot the shit, or go out and see the city. There's always someone with a rental car going out. Staff sheltering is like summer camp for adults. And there are people who get deployed who are barely ambulatory, so if you're even halfway physically fit they will give you whatever you want.
>>
>>37611167
I would love 2 but cant do it would lose my VA and SSDI I'm in good shape for my age but limits of what I can do are very restricting sounds real fun though jealous for sure soon as I get better in MH area and drop SSDI I would def look into it
>>
>>37611167
reading more what ya said seems very up my road lol not to much into money I just liked being active and doing shit
>>
>>37611238
I sort of feel the same way. Working in a shelter is more like a job, but the real cowboy shit is fun as hell. There's a guy I know south of here, his Red Cross chapter is the secondary emergency command center for his region, so there's tons of ham radio shit I'd like to eventually get into. It's a good community. Lots of cowboys.
>>
>>37611285
Sounds fun man thanks for the info lol. Ham radio would be great to get into but you need to take a test and register so I guess its not a problem though I hear they have a community as well
>>
>>37611299
Ham radio is one of the last nerd hobbies left, it's full of aging nerds. That reminds me, I haven't checked into a net in a while, I should charge up my Baofeng.
>>
>>37611453
Is that a hand held the Baofeng? I wonder what the average age is of ham radio
>>
>>37611488
Seems like a million years.
>>
>>37611510
you find other people on there? wonder what the range is
>>
I was hospitalized for depression and they had the best chicken tenders and mash potatoes with gravy.
Totally worth several thousand dollars.
>>
>>37611542
It's good enough to talk to repeaters, which is where most people hang out anyway. In bigger cities or on bigger repeater networks it can get pretty weird. I'd love to take it to Chicago and go up on a high floor and see what those guys are getting up to on the government airwaves. I can hit the repeater about 4 miles away from my house loud and clear.
>>
>>37611576
ya a big city would be crazy, I live out kinda in the country for some reason never get cell phone reception anywhere I live but everyone else does not sure how many people would have this out here
>>
>>37611600
I actually got the license for doing Red Cross damage reports, in case we got stuck in a washout with no cell service, the FCC is always listening.
>>
>>37611626
lol no doubt they are its funny after I hit my max clearance level in the military I always had cell phone problems and telephone problems, good you have the license though depending on where you go no service my case just my wife and I have no service and everyone else does lol
>>
>>37610786
I had like five dips total. I had one ranch for each tendie.

Zips is in the Spokane WA area. Not bad, but the best is at this out of the way gas station in a small town north of here. They have a cafe that has great tendies.
>>
>>37611730
the old fag here, I lived in wenatche for 1 year not sure spelling but it was terrible was in the ghetto side, I love Spokane though older came back as a mili fag to train at some shit base in yakama and its as it sounds lol there was a cool town near there 11 worth? I cant remember like german town great sausages also lot of ranch for tendies but I love ranch
>>
>>37611566

What happened to your depression?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.