[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I-I lost my virginity 2 days ago,, robots. Does that mean I have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: 1489052063290.jpg (84KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1489052063290.jpg
84KB, 657x527px
I-I lost my virginity 2 days ago,, robots.
Does that mean I have to go now? I don't want to.
>>
File: every day I contemplate suicide.png (42KB, 481x406px) Image search: [Google]
every day I contemplate suicide.png
42KB, 481x406px
Lost your virginity to who?
>>
Its the price you must pay.
>>
I lost my virginity two years ago and I'm still shitposting here
you don't have to leave
>>
>>37609710
No it just means that you can now realize that sex is actually kinda overrated and people who obsess over it or the lack thereof are completely mislead.
>>
No you didnt, stop lying on internets.
>>
>>37609756
yes you don't have to leave but you will never belong here after you've lost it.
>>
>>37609710
We need details you fuck, did you pay to lose it? What happened or did you get your boipussy fucked? You are still a virgin if you didn't cum being ass fucked doesn't count unless you did it too.
>>
>>37609710
> do i have to leave ?
i would usually say yes you normie scum and then REEE at you but no now you realize just how vapid and hollow female nature is and can finally take the ultimate red pill my freind be brave and be strong... you are now a failed normie no longer a robot
>>
>>37609710
it's time to leave faggot.
You're not one of us now.
You're a part of /b/ /soc/ and facebook now.

LEAVE NOW NIGGGER
>>
yes OP, but there are other places you can go, like r/relationship, facebook or even /soc/. or you can stay and shitpost like the rest of the normie scum here
>>
>>37609710
If it was with a hooker, then yes you still fit in here by far and don't have to leave... since you used the equivalent of a cheat code to get laid which is probably more pathetic than still being a virgin.
>>
>>37609772
Silence, Elliot. You supreme faggot.
>>
>>37609787
Yeah but if you think you "belong here" you're a massive sperg and should probably kill yourself so you're better off this way op
>>
>>37609727
>>37609799
>>37609816
It was an friend's old housemate that I'd only just met; I met her at an end of exams celebration. We just got on really well and I ended up going back to hers. I came, I got some compliments even if my stamina wasn't the best.
I was fine with being a virgin, I would rather have a good friendship with someone than have the stress of infatuation being geared in. This has been a great weight off my mind though, all is not lost. I left early in the morning and listened to throbbing gristle on my walk home, still kinda shaking from the adrenaline my body was pumped with
>>
>>37609953
>only just met
what a degenerate.
You don't belong here
>>
>>37609977
I've never felt quite like I fit in here. I agree with the worldview robots have, but I haven't always had a shit robot-like life, that came in waves
>>
>>37609953
Well congrats I guess, do you have any plans for gay sex in the future or will this be the only female (female) you think you will ever have sex with?
>>
>>37610022
dude I'm 33 married with kids and was a Chad I've been here from the beginning and most of my friends are NEETS (I don't agree with NEET but w/e) and robots
>>
>>37609953
Was it a actual female or a trap (man) ?
>>
>>37609840
I'm 99% normie besides MH problems why do you hate normies so much? I'm chill as fuck and always tried to hook my robro friends up even got 2 married not all of us are Dbags M8
>>
>>37609710
Jesus how much did she (he) cost? Was it worth it I've been thinking about paying to fuck a trap but have massive amount of anxiety about going to jail if I get caught.
>>
>>37610221
Why would you go to jail? Are your parents the polis?
>>
>>37610233
Burgerland prostitution is illegal so if its a trap then everyone will know I paid to fuck a female (man) and go to jail
>>
>>37610201
90% of normies are evil towards robots and indifferent to our suffering, its better to protect ourselves from the 90% and unfairly judge the remaining 10%
>>
>>37610252
there's plenty of traps on this site.
>>
>>37610270
I guess you are right I had it rough in 4th and 5th grade but moved and skated after that, robots are great friends to be honest no one ever gave me shit for playing MTG and other "nerd" stuff more good normies should help robros out but most people are assholes in the end
>>
>>37610286
Passable traps are just as bad as fembots and have plenty of thirsty orbiters that want to pound them I have no chance
>>
I still come her after having lost mine. I thought I was miserable because I was a virgin. But even after losing it I am still miserable.
>>
>>37610330
I don't know about that.
Traps can be good people
>>
File: 646234WF3423.png (8KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
646234WF3423.png
8KB, 251x201px
You don't have to leave. Congratulations for breaking through the virgin barrier. Now you will realize true pain. You no longer have an excuse. Welcome.
>>
>>37609710
Pretty much, yeah. Don't trip on the way out. It's a hell of a drop.
>>
If I ever lose my virginity to a girl I'm actually attracted to, I promise I'll never post here again. I know I'd appreciate it if I were on the other end of the situation.
>>
no you can stay. i lost it i think four years ago and i'm still here. i had sex with two girls i'm still here. it will make you happy for a few days then go away.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.