[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Jews and civic nationalists want to get rid of this Why?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1496874307121.jpg (171KB, 1181x1181px) Image search: [Google]
1496874307121.jpg
171KB, 1181x1181px
>Jews and civic nationalists want to get rid of this

Why? Why would anyone want to commit white genocide when are women are so fucking hot?
>>
>>37608692
Her and all the roasties like her are committing white genocide
>>
>>37608760
you'll never convince a tradcuck, they see women as liberals see muslims/blacks: inocent dindus who can do no wrong. if a tradcuck is cucked by his wife he will beg for her to stay with him and then blame the jews for turning her into a slut
>>
pretty sure that's some sort of Armenian OP.

you're asking why jews want to commit genocides? semitics are the most racist fucks on the planet.
>>
>>37608780
Do you get paid per buzzword?
>>
>>37608692
>implying that sandnigger is white
Americans will call a fucking Nigerian white if he straightens his hair.
>>
>>37608843
we're brainwashed to believe light skin = white. people think jew isn't a race
>>
>>37608840
yes 0.1 shekel per buzzword, 0.2 shekel per angry tradcuck response and 100 shekel if i convince a white angel to watch blacked.com videos
>>
>>37608807
>>37608843
>>37608871

She's not Armenian. The Kardashian's are Armenian through their dad's side of the family. Kylie and Kendall have a different father (Bruce Jenner)
>>
>>37608692
wrong board retarded idiot
>>
>>37608897
oh. it's hard to tell, i mean people think ariana grande is a spic when she's a white chick with a bad tan and name change
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.