[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Austistic thing you've done I don't have a story

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: DBUGO-NXgAAZtGD.jpg (65KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
DBUGO-NXgAAZtGD.jpg
65KB, 1200x675px
ITT: Austistic thing you've done

I don't have a story to start with so you faggots go.
>>
Jokes on you, I actually have autism. So everything I do, from eating, sleeping, doing work, cooking, thinking heavily about the nature of the universe, et cetera, all of it is autistic simply by association.
>>
>>37607953
>ITT: Austistic thing you've done

I saw the Boss Baby.
>>
>>37608049
oh wow i feel pity for you
>>
>>37608012

It can't all be perceivably autistic though
>>
>>37607953
>normalfag
>meet female online over five years ago
>she's autistic
>only person i legitimately enjoy talking to
>she gets really clingy recently
>send her a couple of mean messages focusing on her insecurities and tell her to an hero
>she blocks me
No idea why i did it and if she's still alive Guess because she's replaceable and i was drunk.
>>
>>37607953
>Cyborg
>Listening to some heavy metal while doing physics for fun
>End of year
>Suddenly, this group of Chads and Stacies arrive next to me
>The leader, a pakistani, then proceeds to berate me for an hour
>"BOI WAT DIS SHIT NIGGA LOL"
>I couldn't hear a word of what he said from his unintelligable ape speech.
>I then get up and explain to him what I am doing, I was trying to see how much RPM I could get... something. I don't really remember
>Then, my earbuds unplug
>ohshit.jpg
>Suddenly, it is blaring out Iron Maiden
>All the chads start laughing at me
>I later went to the bathroom and cried
>Tfw I hate my life.
>>
File: 1484013245366.jpg (82KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1484013245366.jpg
82KB, 900x900px
>>37607953
Fucking hell. I really don't want to get too into it, but I was at a party that I didn't want to be at and ended up drinking a lot of Jager. I was in the kitchen, getting away from the party to get a drink of water, and my best friend's gf walked in.
She offered and we ended up popping two MDMA pills each. I listened to her problems and rants about my best friend for what felt like hours, occasionally giving a reassuring response. I can't even really remember what I was saying, but in that moment I felt like a king.

Anyway, I ended up saying something along the lines of 'if you ever feel like being with a man who cares about you, we can walk away form here together' or some shit. I felt like an asshole afterwards for trying to pick up my friend's gf.
She didn't tell him anything, and she and I laughed about it the next time we met, but I think the thirst took me to a dangerous level.
>>
>>37608653
you were rolling, it's not that unusual
>>
>>37608653
Just be more careful next time.
>>
>>37608653
Just don't do drugs bro lol
>>
>>37609123
fuck this train of thought. drugs are amazing.

why do they make you afraid?
>>
>>37608335
>>only person i legitimately enjoy talking to
> Guess because she's replaceable
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>37608653
rolling, put the raw in
>>
>>37608555
Iron Maiden is good. Fucking normies wouldn't know good music if it hit them in the face. They only listen to mindless pop and unintelligible rap.

What's your favorite IM song?
>>
>>37609179
As i said, no idea why i did it. Sure, she's replaceable as someone i could talk to, but she was the only one.
Guess it's legitimately over now, i'll have to find some other bitch online.
>>
>>37608049
Well was it any good? I'm thinking about buying it when it comes out.
>>
>>37607953
Last year I shit my pants on purpose so I had an excuse to leave a party I also faked being drunk was a terrible night
>>
>>37609436
Why would you fake being drunk?
Why not actually drink so the alcohol would relieve some of your misery?
>>
let slip of horsecock fetish while extremely drunk at a new years party a few years ago.
Friends hinted at it only once but thatnkfully it hasn't been brought up since and they don't treat me any differently.
On a more positive note, I got half a blowjob from this one cute guy I kinda had a thing for on the same night. Shame I can't really remember it, just a couple of flashes of memory
>>
>>37609508
I was worried I would pass out and get messed with or do something worse then crapping my pants on purpose I pretty much panicked when they all wanted me to do shots with them so I went to bathroom crapped my pants said I was sick and ran out I never should have went way to autistic for social shit they were prob making fun of me anyway
>>
File: IMG_20170415_101836.jpg (60KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170415_101836.jpg
60KB, 700x525px
>used emoticons (ASCII ones, not emojis) when messaging a oneitis
>sent a fucking lets play to the same oneitis
>watched a season of some moeshit animu in one day and I didn't even like it
>didn't immediately kill myself after any of these
There's much more that I can't remember clearly.
>>
>>37608555
Dude that's not even that bad compared to what happened to me.
>Be me sitting in literature
>move to get up
>Earbuds unplug
>Cryptopsy starts blasting as loud as possible
>Niggers say "yo wtf is that noise nigga das dat screamo shit"
>Tfw niggers and normies will never understand the beauty of tech death

You'll eventually get to the point where you don't give a shit and how worthless normies are.
>>
>>37609649
>sent a fucking lets play to the same oneitis

>so, they just play videogames and people watch them?
>lol that's weird, Anon
>>
>>37608555
>tfw I don't give a fuck and people sense it so they leave me alone
>also 6'4" so I'm bigger than 80% of the niglets at my uni
>>
File: 52683790.jpg (32KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
52683790.jpg
32KB, 480x454px
>>37607953
>be me
>be 7 or 8 or something
>at Kmart with my parents and sister
>wander away from my parents with my sister
>we go to the toy aisles
>decide to take a huge buzz lightyear toy from the shelf (probably 2 feet high made from hard plastic)
>throw it 20 feet in the air, over the shelf into the next aisle
>hear the sound of plastic shattering and an old lady moaning
>run back to our parents and pretend nothing happened
>tfw paramedics come into the store and take an old lady away with blood coming from her face
>>
>>37608335
Ok so I never post on here I just like lurking but you've actually forced a reply out of me holy shit. You're a dickhead and should really focus on making yourself a better person Im sure she was an incredible person and you couldve handled the clinginess alot better. Try to not be a dick thank you :) im sure you can become a better person
>>
>>37610432
Thing is, i legit thought about potentially marrying her in the future.
I'm just a drunk fuck who happens to be (somewhat) normal and i'd rather get one night stands than bother with an autistic person i can talk to. It's much easier. And she's not really good looking, i have two other girls who are interested in me and both live less than twenty minutes away from me on foot, they're both ugly as well, but eh, beggars can't be choosers. I'll just fuck them and go on with my life.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.