[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would happen if all robots lived together in a really big

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

What would happen if all robots lived together in a really big mansion on an island? Let's say everybody has one room. Each room has a PC, tv with movies, vydia, no internet though (or any other means of communicating with the outside world). Plenty of food, but most are raw ingredients.

What do you think it would happen? Who would cook? Who would clean? Who would maintain the place? Would we interact or stay locked on our own rooms (there are no laws, so it could be dangerous)?
>>
>>37607797
The "society" would collapse after awhile and most robots would likely just leave and go back to their regular lives.

Without internet the boredom would get to some bots and since some normals would probably be in there (can't exactly determine who's been a normie or robot) then maybe there'd be some violent outbursts.

It wouldn't be safe, nor plausible.
>>
the betas who have even a sliver of confidence would form a clique and eventually develop an alpha mentality due to the lack of actual alphas

everyone who started off with less confidence than the ones who go on to join this clique would just be bullied and remain betas / omegas, either depending on the pseudoalpha clique and working for them, or being completely ostracized and becoming thieves / dying off
>>
File: 1488858846111.jpg (54KB, 500x548px) Image search: [Google]
1488858846111.jpg
54KB, 500x548px
>>37607866
Sounds like highschool.
>>
>>37607866
i think that is what would happen.
>>
>>37607797
It'd be dirty, bills wouldn't be paid. Food and other items would be stolen because robots have no moral ethos. Few would leave the house, if they did they'd come back with embellished stories about women. They'd make some effective Tinder accounts since the brain and manpower behind a single one would be at least ~10 robots. Few would find happiness.
>>
>>37607820
>The "society" would collapse after awhile and most robots would likely just leave and go back to their regular lives.
How though? We are stuck in there. Of course, plenty of materials for you to make a boat or something, but would robots really take the risk?
>>
>>37607913
>implying even all the betason earth brainpower combined would be enough to bed even ONE (1) human female.
>>
>>37607938
I'd take the risk.

Fuck living with you guys. I'm going back to my mom's.
>>
>>37608035
Maybe some robots would snap and try to have non-consensual sex with the few girls, what would happen then?
>>
File: 4235324.jpg (34KB, 481x444px) Image search: [Google]
4235324.jpg
34KB, 481x444px
>>37608222
There are NO girls allowed on robot island.
>>
File: 1492302628110.jpg (46KB, 604x608px) Image search: [Google]
1492302628110.jpg
46KB, 604x608px
The more assertive robots -- hah! -- will take control and start bullying the other robots, and it'll be a microcosm of the "oppressive" society you losers just left.
>>
>>37607797
People would obviously have to be vetted. Everyone admitted would have to accept some responsbility (probably more than they had in their lives previously).

We'd have to have a police/peacekeeping force that would remain unbiased for sure.
>>
>>37608286
>We'd have to have a police/peacekeeping force that would remain unbiased for sure.
If they're composed of robots, you can sure as hell bet they're gonna be biased.
>>
>>37607797
Lots of gay sex and men wearing dresses saying "hey guys girl here tehee"
>>
>>37607797

Everyone would stay in their own room, accuse everyone else of being normies and eventually there'd be like 45 mass shootings at the same time.
>>
>>37608242
but what about the so called "fembots"?
>>
>>37608408
They can have a separate island if they really want.

A female in a robot-only society would just cause trouble. Even if she doesn't cause trouble directly, the robots will cause trouble because of her.

No girls unless they can convincingly pull a Mulan
>>
Wait is it another...U..V..* thread ?
>>
>>37607797
>no internet
brb, kys-ing myself
>>
>>37608408
There's no such thing as a fembot, anon. Girls cannot be robots in any way
>>
>>37608035
>human female
who said anything about human
>>
>>37607797
I have always wanted to eat a trap.
>>
>>37608558
>tfw no trap, only a twink
feels bad man
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.