[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do wageslaves believe you need to work a shitty job for your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_o0lk8yaTaE1v0pigno1_500.jpg (41KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0lk8yaTaE1v0pigno1_500.jpg
41KB, 499x499px
why do wageslaves believe you need to work a shitty job for your life to have meaning?
Are their lives that shallow and empty? Are they just deluded?
>>
I work a shitty job because it helps me work on my social skills, gives me disposable income and takes up my time that would otherwise be spent on the internet with something relatively active and mentally engaging.
>>
they have to tell themselves that because they are stuck wageslaving to survive and most likely if given the opportunity of a comfy* neet life they would suddenly stop caring about muh contribution to society and muh hard day's work.
*comfy as in still having money to spare and perhaps not being overtly dependent.
>>
I don't work a shitty job to find meaning in my life. I do it because my mom is too much of a selfish whore to support me and i was denied autismbux.

On the plus side, I met a qt latina at my job and we're currently dating.

Wish me luck in losing my virginity bros. Been with her 3 weeks. First relationship ive ever had and i'm 23.

I pray to god i dont fuck this up.
>>
>>37607434
I'm a SQL developer, which means that I have the most rewarding job possible.
It's simultaneously creative and analytical, and all of us who do it are members of an 'elect' who don't really believe that the rest of you clowns know how to think or are really conscious at all.
>>
>>37607434
>why do wageslaves believe you need to work a shitty job for your life to have meaning?
Because it feels nice and satisfying to have a job you're appreciated in and genuinely enjoy :)
>>
>>37607510
>3 weeks and still havent fucked
wew lad
>>
>>37607549
Its my first relationship man i dunno how to initiate sex.

We've made out though.
>>
>>37607526
>I'm a SQL developer, which means that I have the most rewarding job possible.
Too stupid for actual programming, I see.
>>
>>37607575
Just try rubbing her tits or something while you guys are making out. Or ask her if you can finger her idk
>>
>>37607434
Being busy has benefits and wageslavesbare nothing if not busy. One benefit of business is you're too preoccupied to fall into the self-pittying, toxic mindset of most posters here. They've also experienced getting more money and respect (promotions) as a result of effort and hard work, which dulls their sense of helplessness. I used to agree with you a few years ago but wagecuck views do have merit.
>>
>>37607727
>Or ask her if you can finger her idk
Hell no man. You know how much of an awkward autist I'd sound like "h-hey c-can I finger you..?"
>>
>>37607434
Spoken like a person without disposable income. Why do NEETs think this way? Probably because they don't know what it's like to buy something without asking mommy first
>>
>>37607584
Nope, I just fucking hate application tier losers with their pretty visualizations and their "business requirements".

Database Tier Master Race for fucking life, dude.

When the sales guy says, "Our application does X," he's fucking lying. Whatever database technology your application is BUILT ON does X. Your application is just the wrapper you use to hide from your clients the fact that they could have built this shit themselves in Oracle or SQL Server.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>37607434
This warrants a triplet of "yes" answers.
>>
I understand what OP means but when i'm working my job i wish i was at home doing nothing becuase i hate it so much, thinking of all these games i'll play when i get home and shit i'll do. Then on my days off i waste the entire day doing absolutely nothing.

Evenings are the best tho, comfy as fuck to get drunk, trade pics with girls and shitpost all evening
>>
It's called rent nigger

and not having parents I can mooch off
>>
>>37607787
Listen up you little retard, unless you want to lose your relationship, you need to initiate something eventually or she will think you aren't sexuality interested.

Either be clear with her and tell her your feelings and how you feel about sex and that you're a Virgin.

Or when you're next kissing and alone after a great night out or date. Start rubbing her breasts and move down her body slowly, rub her thights, tease her with your fingertips, nibble her earlobe, kiss Her neck, etc.

Move your hands to her waistline and run your ginger along the top of her jeans where her belly is and kinda tease,

At this point she will either push your hand down their and you can finger her or you can use your body language to insinuate you're gonna finger her

If she doesn't want it, she will let you know!!!! Go for it

Please you retarded fuck before you lose this.
>>
>>37607837
>When the sales guy says, "Our application does X," he's fucking lying. Whatever database technology your application is BUILT ON does X. Your application is just the wrapper you use to hide from your clients the fact that they could have built this shit themselves in Oracle or SQL Server.
you are delusional
>>
File: 1488483538157.jpg (544KB, 992x1198px) Image search: [Google]
1488483538157.jpg
544KB, 992x1198px
>>37608050
Thank you, I will get on this immediately.

And yeah, if it helps, she doesn't even know I'm a virgin.
>>
>>37608038
>It's called rent nigger
>and not having parents I can mooch off
to be honest
>>
>>37607837
You've literally just shown you're too stupid to grasp actual programming.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.